Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,979 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

I Wouldnt Allow The Black Woman To Lead Anything In Africa.... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wouldnt Allow The Black Woman To Lead Anything In Africa.... (3420 Views)

Who Will You Pick To Lead Your Region If Regional Government Is Reintroduced? / Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 / Impeachment Threat: Allow The Law To Take Its Due Course- Muric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wouldnt Allow The Black Woman To Lead Anything In Africa.... by orisa37: 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
justtoodark:
am sad to say something like this....
if you understand how the world is,you wouldnt risk it....

no be the same she made a deal with the serpent in the garden of eden....??

guess what....
the deal is still on till today....!!
una think the serpent will forget the deal just like that....??

Yes o. And turned Adam into Idiot.
Re: I Wouldnt Allow The Black Woman To Lead Anything In Africa.... by orisa37: 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
nlPoster:

Explain nah.

See us @Polosi.
Re: I Wouldnt Allow The Black Woman To Lead Anything In Africa.... by plaetton: 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
justtoodark:

i didnt said i hate her....but you must understand whats going on....
things are not so simple as you think....

i was a satanist....i know stuffs that will realy confuse you.... undecided undecided
she doesnt know....you cant blame her that much....

but after you know this stuffs,you wouldnt try....
she is to be your help and not the head....

Indecipherable nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Wouldnt Allow The Black Woman To Lead Anything In Africa.... by justtoodark: 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
orisa37:

Yes o. And turned Adam into Idiot.

its very hard to explain this things to them....
and eve cant understand atall....she will only get pissed and fight you....

deal is deal,and you are not getting out of it till that basstard is completly sealed off....

the basstard managed to survive the flood through her....
Re: I Wouldnt Allow The Black Woman To Lead Anything In Africa.... by orisa37: 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
justtoodark:

its very hard to explain this things to them....
and eve cant understand atall....she will only get pissed and fight you....

deal is deal,and you are not getting out of it till that basstard is completly sealed off....

the basstard managed to survive the flood through her....

That's why I like Trump. He just ignored Polosi's handshake.

1 Like

Re: I Wouldnt Allow The Black Woman To Lead Anything In Africa.... by justtoodark: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
plaetton:

Indecipherable nonsense.

wait a minute....
are you a woman....??
Re: I Wouldnt Allow The Black Woman To Lead Anything In Africa.... by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
justtoodark:
she is too brainwashed....

study her for a moment and tell me am wrong.... undecided undecided

Bro I disagree with you on this partially....

Which African woman are you talking about....

You blame her for being brainwashed but men act brainwashed just like them....

And to some extent you are right....the average one is acts brainwashed...

But they'll still make great leaders just that we'll have to train the new generation
Re: I Wouldnt Allow The Black Woman To Lead Anything In Africa.... by hero2000: 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
justtoodark:

i didnt said i hate her....but you must understand whats going on....
things are not so simple as you think....

i was a satanist....i know stuffs that will realy confuse you.... undecided undecided
she doesnt know....you cant blame her that much....

but after you know this stuffs,you wouldnt try....
she is to be your help and not the head....

One you pick up a stick by one end you automatically pick up the other end. You can't use the Bible as a support from Serpent's deception in the garden and soon after deny Adam as Cain's father when the Bible expressly says so.

As a former Satanist, you would know some things. But Satan is the father of deception. You can never get the true picture from Satan.

In any case where the first Adam failed, the last Adam(Jesus) had victory.
Re: I Wouldnt Allow The Black Woman To Lead Anything In Africa.... by justtoodark: 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
hero2000:

One you pick up a stick by one end you automatically pick up the other end. You can't use the Bible as a support from Serpent's deception in the garden and soon after deny Adam as Cain's father when the Bible expressly says so.

As a former Satanist, you would know some things. But Satan is the father of deception. You can never get the true picture from Satan.

In any case where the first Adam failed, the last Adam(Jesus) had victory.

why do you think the bible was not already tempered with....??

am tellin you what satanists themselves told me....
Re: I Wouldnt Allow The Black Woman To Lead Anything In Africa.... by justtoodark: 11:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
Xavfra:

Bro I disagree with you on this partially....

Which African woman are you talking about....

You blame her for being brainwashed but men act brainwashed just like them....

And to some extent you are right....the average one is acts brainwashed...

But they'll still make great leaders just that we'll have to train the new generation

ofcourse....who raised the man....??
ofcourse he is brainwashed too....

a bad tree cant bare good fruits....
Re: I Wouldnt Allow The Black Woman To Lead Anything In Africa.... by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 10, 2020
justtoodark:

ofcourse....who raised the man....??
ofcourse he is brainwashed too....

a bad tree cant bare good fruits....

Yeah....

You see part of our problems in Africa as a whole....is the infiltration and acceptance and borrowing of the western culture...

We should now aim at re-educating both the man and woman....
Or rather we should aim at creating a new generation armed with the love of Africa, the love for African culture, pure Africanism.....help me add yours
Re: I Wouldnt Allow The Black Woman To Lead Anything In Africa.... by justtoodark: 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
Xavfra:

Yeah....

You see part of our problems in Africa as a whole....is the infiltration and acceptance and borrowing of the western culture...

We should now aim at re-educating both the man and woman....
Or rather we should aim at creating a new generation armed with the love of Africa, the love for African culture, pure Africanism.....help me add yours

sorry,bros....
it doesnt work that way....

repeatin corrupt education....??
why do you think the earth was wiped out with water....??
Re: I Wouldnt Allow The Black Woman To Lead Anything In Africa.... by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
justtoodark:

sorry,bros....
it doesnt work that way....

repeatin corrupt education....??
why do you think the earth was wiped out with water....??

I don't understand what you mean by repeating corrupt education.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC And The Ill-fated Gamble With Yoruba Presidency In 2023. / British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Tinubu In Lagos / Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.