Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,182 members, 7,853,040 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) (5425 Views)

Notorious Cultist Nabbed By Security Men In Calabar, Charms Recovered. Photos / Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) / Cultists & Robbers Arrested By Akwa Ibom Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) by Gjrich(m): 9:24am On Mar 09, 2020
Officials of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) have been arrested for robbery in Benin City, the capital of Edo State, southern Nigeria.

Gwamnishu Harrison, a popular human right activist, said two Nigerians were robbed by SARS officials under the Edo State Police Command along Lagos Benin expressway (Bypass).

The human right activist said he was able to intervene and recover the money of a businessman from Edo State SARS, adding that the money stolen by some members of the Edo SARS have been refunded to the Victims after several investigations and with the support of Higher authorities and officers in charge of Edo State SARS.

Furthermore, Harrison revealed that despite been caught in the act of crime, officials of the Edo State SARS involved in the act, are still on the street of Benin City, the state capital, looking for who to devour, adding that the SARS operatives who were apprehended for the fraud have not been paraded.

The activist wrote on Facebook: “RECOVERED ONE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND NAIRA FROM EDO SARS IN ONE WEEK .”

SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (Photos)

“25th February 2020, two Nigerians were robbed by Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) Edo State Police Command along Lagos Benin Express Way #ByPass.

“It has been a fearful week, stressful week and our lives were threatened. We didn’t give up or step aside and allow rogue officers who have continued to destroy the image of the Nigeria Police.

“This week, we retrieved 1.5 million from Edo SARS.

“02/03/2020 #Wednesday, N5,000,000 was retrieved.

“07/03/2020 #Saturday 1,000,000 was retrived.

“They returned all the money to us but yet to parade these criminals in uniform who are back in the street of Benin looking for who to devour,” the activist wrote on Facebook.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) by cenaman(m): 9:27am On Mar 09, 2020
Special Arm Rubbery Squad "SARS"

18 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 09, 2020
cenaman:
Special Arm Rubbery Squad "SARS"
Re: SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 09, 2020
Not surprised.

They rob in broad daylight at illegal checkpoints and kidnap citizens too.

So...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) by HallaDaTruth: 9:34am On Mar 09, 2020
SARS : Satanic Armed Robbery SNAKES

4 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) by Buchyke8(m): 9:38am On Mar 09, 2020
These guys cant change

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) by REALHEAVEN: 9:42am On Mar 09, 2020
They should have shot the idiots dead immediately, give them the measure they give others.

I keep saying this, these SARS guys have done/are doing more harm than good in the society, they are deadlier than the UNLICENSED criminals.

SARS------SPECIAL ARMED ROBBERY SQUAD.
Re: SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 09, 2020
E don tey sars 4 omila work,nor be 2day

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) by Parrish: 10:09am On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Not surprised.

They rob in broad daylight at illegal checkpoints and kidnap citizens too.

So...
[/s]
Re: SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) by ziegurf(m): 10:19am On Mar 09, 2020
Gjrich:
Officials of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) have been arrested for robbery in Benin City, the capital of Edo State, southern Nigeria.

Gwamnishu Harrison, a popular human right activist, said two Nigerians were robbed by SARS officials under the Edo State Police Command along Lagos Benin expressway (Bypass).

The human right activist said he was able to intervene and recover the money of a businessman from Edo State SARS, adding that the money stolen by some members of the Edo SARS have been refunded to the Victims after several investigations and with the support of Higher authorities and officers in charge of Edo State SARS.

Furthermore, Harrison revealed that despite been caught in the act of crime, officials of the Edo State SARS involved in the act, are still on the street of Benin City, the state capital, looking for who to devour, adding that the SARS operatives who were apprehended for the fraud have not been paraded.

The activist wrote on Facebook: “RECOVERED ONE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND NAIRA FROM EDO SARS IN ONE WEEK .”

SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (Photos)

“25th February 2020, two Nigerians were robbed by Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) Edo State Police Command along Lagos Benin Express Way #ByPass.

“It has been a fearful week, stressful week and our lives were threatened. We didn’t give up or step aside and allow rogue officers who have continued to destroy the image of the Nigeria Police.

“This week, we retrieved 1.5 million from Edo SARS.

“02/03/2020 #Wednesday, N5,000,000 was retrieved.

“07/03/2020 #Saturday 1,000,000 was retrived.

“They returned all the money to us but yet to parade these criminals in uniform who are back in the street of Benin looking for who to devour,” the activist wrote on Facebook.

Please who have Gwamnishu private phone number or any of his contacts should please release it to me because I have a matter I know he could handle.....thanks
Re: SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) by Geedy: 10:20am On Mar 09, 2020
Weytin na today, only the Yahoo boys can relate how they perpetrate their evil act

They will arrest you and take you to the ATM machine to withdraw money for them.

I'm not surprised
Re: SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) by PicLtd: 10:21am On Mar 09, 2020
SARS are the biggest criminals, and buhari doesn't care because they only extort and kill southerners.

If the atrocity of this guys happen in the north, buhari would have disbanded the unit and removed the Inspector-general of police.

Gwamnishu must keep shouting until the police parade the SARS criminals in public and have them imprisoned. If the IG won't do it, then he should go to prison and serve their time.
Re: SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) by y3mi(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2020
This shouldn't be news.

SARS doing their primary duty.
Re: SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) by Perfecttouchade: 10:49am On Mar 09, 2020
They won't be paraded and that's why u still see them commit same crimes ...I wonder if we truly have a government, we complain of Sars everyday yet nothing is done...
Re: SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) by olamidedivotee: 11:10am On Mar 09, 2020
Special Arm Robbery Squad
buhari is over to you
Re: SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) by Cheryph200(m): 11:34am On Mar 09, 2020
Stupid people everywhere
Re: SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) by Yustash001(m): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2020
All they know is running after Yahoo boys that after collecting peanuts from them...they'll still release them
Re: SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) by Dabronze(m): 11:37am On Mar 09, 2020
SARS on rampage E bami kigbe ole o O. L. E ooo click like if you know the song
Re: SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) by SadiqBabaSani: 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
This Sars Are provoking Public Anarchy, dey shud be paraded, only Fear is if their Top Command Hierarchy ainr involved in this Daylight robbery
Re: SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) by TheTourist: 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
I know them they stole from me too on that by-pass in January
Re: SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) by Passionate888: 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
Special Armed Robbery Squad
Senior Armed Robbers Squad

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) by WetSmoke: 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
Na that one for middle go stubborn pass
Re: SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) by X0012(m): 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
WetSmoke:
Na that one for middle go stubborn pass

Short people stubborn die and to make matter worse he cum dey legit Special arm robbers squad. Too much power grin

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) by sapientia(m): 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
Now that the people who are supposed to parade them receives returns from them.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) by Zacksnow(m): 7:31am On Mar 10, 2020
i was a victim of their attack on 13 august on my way coming from lagos their stop our car and ask our driver 2 drive a nearby bush that they want 2 search our loads on reaching there they ask everybody 2 come down nd lay on the ground they pick each person d boot show his/her load collected our phones,money,good,and even atm, a girl was shot in the leg draging her phone with them that day was worst day 4 me seriously cux i was left wit nothing bt atleast my life save
Re: SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) by Aladdin1(m): 9:14am On Mar 10, 2020
SARS na thief dem be b4 na!!
Re: SARS Officials Arrested For Robbery In Benin City, Millions Recovered (photos) by Lynx001: 9:21am On Mar 10, 2020
Evil people. I dunno why i fear them more than army. If u see how them use 2 by 2 scatter person for my area leg ehn.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) / They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS / 16 Years Old Boy Removes Liver And Kidney Of Neighbour's Son (very Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.