Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra (68706 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Bobbyfreshh(m): 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
Osidazz19:

I don't FVCK around with women with yam legs and beards like men. I like my women very very feminine and beautiful.
You and that drug addict can have your oloshos with yam legs, bear bear and body odor.
God forbid thing.

But aketi your leader thinks otherwise
Likewise babangida cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by iammo(m): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

Are you not ashamed that British led fulani terrorist powers that were using Biafrans resources to purchased and still purchasing to massacring unarmed Ojukwu and innocent people of Biafrans.

stop telling lies, Ojukwu controlled almost all the eastern oilwell and sold the oil to backing countries like france, he got mercinaries from America and all Nigerians had was strong will and control of Air and Sea territory

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Parrish: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
Commentor:
I see Bobrisky was also present.
[/s]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
MasterKernel:

May your life never receive cause, does all marriage go public? If he's going to the registry, does he need to tell you or pay dowry?

Anyway.... If he hasn't paid dowry in Igbo tradition, he won't be recognized as an in-law.

Basket mouth do wedding he no post am you mean? Tell that to the Lagoon!
Photos of anything FFK no post, the date never reach. QED!
They should have called him what?
She is still Precious Chikwendu as you are typing.
The person who is supposed to collect bride price or dowry is gone, so FFK is free for life!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by pmoye(m): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
He did not thank Buhari, but he thanked Abba Kyari.
Some people will be angry right now.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by MasterKernel: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Basket mouth do wedding he no post am you mean? Tell that to the Lagoon!
Photos of anything FFK no post, the date never reach. QED!
They should have called him what?
She is still Precious Chikwendu as you are typing.
The person who is supposed to collect bride price or dowry is gone, so FFK is free for life!

Kindly show us the picture of Adekunle Gold wedding despite inviting few individuals, Lagbaje son's wedding Cameras were barred. Everybody isn't thinking like you.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
AFONJACOW:
I swear... If u want to make it in life, marry from Igbo

I agree with you like this man

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by iammo(m): 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
jimyjames:
Femi Fani-Kayode has been married four times. His first marriage was to Saratu "Baby" Atta in 1987 and they were divorced by 1990.[47] They have one daughter whose name is Oluwafolake. The second marriage was to Yemisi Olasunbo Adeniji in 1991 but they were divorced by 1995. They have three daughters whose names are Oluwatemitope, Oluwatobiloba and Oluwatuminu. The third marriage was to Regina-Hanson Amonoo. They were married in 1997 and have one daughter, whose name is Oluwaremilekun. In 2014 Femi Fani-Kayode and Precious Chikwendu, a beauty queen and the winner of the Miss United Nations (world) beauty pageant 2014, got married. This was his fourth marriage. On 1 February 2016 Fani-Kayode and his wife, delivered a baby-boy, their first child.[48] He was christened Joshua Oluwafemi Emmanuel Lotanna Aragorn Fani-Kayode. He is Fani-Kayode's first son. On 25 May 2018 Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode gave birth to three boys

Copied

Hillary Precious Chikwendu still remains a baby mama

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
MasterKernel:

Kindly show us the picture of Adekunle Gold wedding despite inviting few individuals, Lagbaje son's wedding Cameras were barred. Everybody isn't thinking like you.

We are talking about basket mouth here!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
iammo:

dude think like a mature human, theater commander of war hardly go into war, obasanjo was the thearter commanger that lead from the front unlike people hiding in rat holes
did Gowon go to war? You are educated. When making comparison you do so with same. Ojukwu didn't go to war according to you, did Gowon go to war? How many military leaders actually go to the battle field. This is one reason why illorin was captured. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by MasterKernel: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Must everybody share his or her wedding pictures in public? You don't seem to get it.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by iammo(m): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
did Gowon go to war? You are educated. When making comparison you do so with same. Ojukwu didn't go to war according to you, did Gowon go to war? How many military leaders actually go to the battle field. This is one reason why illorin was captured. grin

You don't know anything on military warfare so I forgive your ignorance, in an invasion of your sopposed land as a general you don't hide, Ilorin never got captured just like sokoto and kano Ilorin's peoples leader afonja got betrayed and assassinated and leadership taken over, in ojukwus case he was hiding while Philip effiong was fighting, he ran Philip effiong stayed and still surrendered when 3 million of his people had perish, while ojukwu came back years later to contest senatorialship shamelessly, effiong stayed aloof like a true leader

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
MasterKernel:

Must everybody share his or her wedding pictures in public? You don't seem to get it.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by OfoIgbo: 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
iammo:

Obasanjo got shot because he led from the war front unlike ojukwu that was hiding in bukers till he later ran off like the coward he is

below are picture of gallant Obasanjo

OBJ was shot in the buttocks because he was running away from the war front. Otherwise he would have been shot in his belly or chest.

Fulanis alone faced Yorubas, and still managed to annex Ilorin.

Every NIgerian ethnic group fought against the Igbos, and Igbos are still standing.

If all the ethnic groups fight against Yorubas, there will be nothing like Yorubas after a few weeks of the war

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
Stillthebest:

He actually legally married her. Was online few years ago. Not up to 6 years tho.

6 years indeed! Before or after the first boy? The first boy is how old that you are talking about 6 years?
Photos of anything FFK no post, the date never reach!
Please upload the pictures as proof, it was the lady's mother's burial he went for.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
iammo:

You don't know anything on military warfare so I forgive your ignorance, in an invasion of your sopposed land as a general you don't hide, Ilorin never got captured just like sokoto and kano Ilorin's peoples leader afonja got betrayed and assassinated and leadership taken over, in ojukwus case he was hiding while Philip effiong was fighting, he ran Philip effiong stayed and still surrendered when 3 million of his people had perish, while ojukwu came back years later to contest senatorialship shamelessly, effiong stayed aloof like a true leader
He was hiding while effiong was fighting? I am done with you bro. angry

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by homealone00: 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
Citytrend:
The wife looks Supper Dapper. The Yorubas are taking away all Ibo fine babes
we like fucking them... technically, I have bleeped about 10 igbo Amaka... that's what they are actually good for grin

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by iammo(m): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
OfoIgbo:

OBJ was shot in the buttocks because he was running away from the war front. Otherwise he would have been shot in his belly or chest.

Fulanis alone faced Yorubas, and still managed to annex Ilorin.

Every NIgerian ethnic group fought against the Igbos, and Igbos are still standing.

If all the ethnic groups fight against Yorubas, there will be nothing like Yorubas after a few weeks of the war

Fulani didn't fight Yoruba they came in and betrayed the leader just as Kano and Sokoto, however Ibo never fought any war as Biafra Army was drafted personel from the whole of SouthEast and SouthSouth and while Philip Efiiong was fighting Ojukwu the brat son of millionaire was hiding in bunkers and later ran away when obasanjo was approaching while Philip Efiong stayed to surrender to Obasanjo..

Obasanjo has the sign of war and its scare as a true general and later became an head of state, Ojukwu became the living symbol of cowardice and never became anything politicaly even in ibo land

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by autonomous22: 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
This man dey fvck beta Pussy o
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by nedekid: 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
iammo:
grin

Fani speaks while ibo leaders and kings bow to listen..

Fani Kayode Omo Odua from Ile ife sent to Ibo land to do some colonization first step was through Bianca Ojukwu

meanwhile we all know whose bobrisky's whitening cream customer dada is, when all you family are charcoal black and you are micheal Jackson white

Its like you are using style to eye igbo woman abi...
For you it will be the one with Hairy chest, small biabia and heavy duty yam legs you will be given. For good measure a little bit of 'yellow" skin can be added cos you are my guy grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by DarkJeddi(m): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sunofgod:
Since when did he pay the bride price to marry?

That woman is a mere baby mama.

A disgrace in igboland!
Them go tell you before them go, go pay her bride price?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Tmb78(m): 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
selemempe:
the yorubas see marrying an igbo girl the way black people see marrying a white girl
I'm a Yoruba man and I don't see your women like white girl when I' m not under a serious Merlin spell.
Stop the overhyping,nobody sees your women as whites.
Whites and your women? grin grin grin
you must be high on some cheap Aba made igbo
It's like comparing Death and sleeping
Some of your women are beautiful like other tribes while some are as ugly and dirty as fvckk like those in other tribes too.
How can I see women like these as whites

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by nedekid: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
homealone00:
we like fucking them... technically, I have bleeped about 10 igbo Amaka... that's what they are actually good for grin
Yeah they have nice, neat, unsmelling congos that is really good for smashing. My guy I wount blame you as it must be a world of difference from the other side where you come from where their Congo stinks to high heaven. They Bleep bala by 7 am before bathing, Nak tunde 8am still without washing up and still wearing same panties, Nak chinedu by 10am, still unwashed. Lol. By 12pm still neva baff. Lol

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by selemempe: 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
Tmb78:
I'm a Yoruba man and I don't see your women like white girl when I' m not under a serious Merlin spell.
Stop the overhyping,nobody sees your women as whites
Whites and your women? grin grin grin
you must be high on some cheap Aba made igbo
Some of your women are beautiful like other tribes while some are as ugly and dirty as fvckk like those in other tribes too
How can I see women like these as whites
stop showing pictures of older women... show us young Igbo girls of middle class background... your people are following them upanda on Instagram, turning them to celebs... you know that I'm saying the truth

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Chigold101(m): 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
Citytrend:
The wife looks Supper Dapper. The Yorubas are taking away all Ibo fine babes
how can they take away all Igbo fine babes?
You can only pluck the seed you can't uproot the stern from the root to your house

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by dragunov: 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
ngoxievergreen:
We just completed the three day burial rites and funeral of my father-in-law, the late Mr. Hilary Chikwendu of Nanka, Anambra state.

It was a historic occasion and I thank all those that came from far and wide to honor us with their presence and that supported and stood by us.

Special thanks goes to His Royal Highness Igwe Godwin Ezeilo, the traditional ruler of Nanka, the representatives of Ohaeneze, the representatives of Afenifere and the representatives of the Ooni of Ife for attending the funeral and to the people of Nanka for making it such a great occassion.

I also thank His Royal Majesty the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Ojaja 11, Prophet T.B. Joshua of SCOAN, the President of CAN, Rev. Samson Ayokunle, the President of Ohaeneze, Chief John Nnia Nwodo, the Deputy Leader of Afenifere, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, the Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari, Mallam Abba Kyari, Governor Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti state, Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi state, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwanyi of Enugu state, Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi state, Governor Bello Mohammed Matawalle of Zamfara state, Deputy Governor Ude Oko Chukwu of Abia state, the Chairman of the Security and Exchange Commission, Mr. Olufemi Lijadu, the Chairman of Innoson Motors, Chief Chukwuemeka Innosen, the former Minister of Special Duties, Alhaji Tanimu Turaki SAN, the former Minister of National Planning, Alhaji Abubakar Sulaiman, the Leader of IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the spokesman of the Yoruba Summit Group, Mogaji Adejumo, the spokesman of the CAN President, Pastor Bayo Oladeji, Chief Awotide Akantioke, Chief Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Pastor Anjorin of Mountain of Fire Ministries, Rev. Emmanuel Olorunmagba of Total Liberation Mission and countless others for their prayers, encouragement and display of love and solidarity at this difficult time.

May God reward, bless and keep you all and may Papa's beautiful soul rest in peace.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158199543017210&id=62188827209

Well done ehn. Father of Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee (Aragon and Aiden, Paragon and Aids) . Federal Character husband.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Osidazz19: 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

But aketi your leader thinks otherwise
Likewise babangida cheesy grin

None of those is my leader and who they choose to FVCK is their problem.
I just don't FVCK with women with bear bear, yam legs and beards on their chest. Disgusting uhhhhh. Spit.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
Stillthebest:

He actually legally married her. Was online few years ago. Not up to 6 years tho.

The baby you are responing to might probably born in 2014/16.

Congratulation to him for having access to outside his/her parents room.

Please keep up curing these zoo people.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by OfoIgbo: 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
iammo:

Fulani didn't fight Yoruba they came in and betrayed the leader just as Kano and Sokoto, however Ibo never fought any war as Biafra Army was drafted personel from the whole of SouthEast and SouthSouth and while Philip Efiiong was fighting Ojukwu the brat son of millionaire was hiding in bunkers and later ran away when obasanjo was approaching while Philip Efiong stayed to surrender to Obasanjo..

Obasanjo has the sign of war and its scare as a true general and later became an head of state, Ojukwu became the living symbol of cowardice and never became anything politicaly even in ibo land

You even made the matter worse. So Yorubas did not even lift a finger to fight, thus confirming the cowardice that is synonymous with that tribe, and yet they lost Ilorin. Can you imagine.
So basically just a few Fulanis cornered a huge chunk of Yorubaland with a Fulani emir to forever rule over Yoruba affairs in Ilorin.

So the whole Fulani can easily overrun the whole of Yorubaland in a matter of hours.
Simple Revolution Now, just at the sight of a truckload of policemen, the Yoruba cowards fled, and have never been heard from again.

Abiola your god was captured in a woman's disguise trying to escape, and rightly thrown into jail where he rotted and died like a rat.

Oladipo Diya, a so called general and a former vice president, was seen kneeling, crying and begging Abacha. Adisa and Diya also knelt and begged a far more junior officer. Word on the street was that they offered to be Hamza Mustapha's gay bitches, which Mustapha turned down outrightly. The cowardice in your genes is overwhelming.

Last time one of your alayes tried to test out this phantom Igbo cowardice, he nearly got lynched to death in Yorubaland.

Obasanjo got shot in his backside by a brave Biafran soldier who saw him fleeing the battlefield. Reconcile with this fact

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by Bobbyfreshh(m): 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
Osidazz19:

None of those is my leader and who they choose to FVCK is their problem.
I just don't FVCK with women with bear bear, yam legs and beards on their chest. Disgusting uhhhhh. Spit.

Blah blah blah

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra by frozen70(f): 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sunofgod:
Since when did he pay the bride price to marry?

That woman is a mere baby mama.

A disgrace in igboland!

Stop it naw, did the family came to tell you that the bride price wasn't paid ❓

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Climbs Glo Mast In Kebbi, Says He Won't Come Down Until Buhari Steps Down / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office / Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.