Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government (94569 Views)

Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team / Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government by grandlexuz(m): 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
Calculating:
Why is everyone who played a vital role in ousting GEJ having problems?

GEJ was voted out of power by the people of Nigeria.
Re: Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government by CuteYvonne777: 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government by Lovelive: 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sikay19:
No amount of story can justify this high-handedness from Kano government. Anyways, they can only try. I see Sanusi coming through again in higher position beyond their imaginations.

Nonsense talk, so you mean that Sanusi is being punished for raising alarm on the looting going under Gej Even Gej can not reason this low.

Thank you Bro.

@The Bible

They (Joseph's brothers) sold Joseph, thinking... but later...

Sanusi L. it's well with you [even though I am not your fan ]

*Copied from myself*
Re: Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government by best80: 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sunusi was been applauded by apc for his fake propaganda against GEJ today it has become APC enemy
Re: Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government by ShootThemAll(m): 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
Just because Sanusi did not attend official meetings, shocked, what a flimsy excuse. What about Gandollar himself that was caught on live camera collecting kick backs $$$.

NORTH IS THE PROBLEM OF THIS COUNTRY WALAI!
Re: Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government by Kennydoc(m): 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
Calculating:

Looting going on during GEJ? Are you referring to the non-existent $20m said to be missing?

$20bn sef, not $20m
Re: Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government by pafisayo(m): 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
sweetjohn:
It's simple my brother. An humble person may look like a fool in the eyes of many. He may be abused, ganged up against and insulted but they forget that God has a great reward for the humble. God fight for an humble man. Upon all the lies, the ganged up, the meeting here and there against Gej, even though he has the power to do and undo but he didn't. People started calling him names: week, incompetent, Buffon, crueless etc. He still hold his peace. He was frauded in election by the same people that were in the same party with, including the Inec chairman he appointed yet he did nothing instead he accepted defeat to his opponent. My brother, God have not yet started with all those people. You know God don't rush in punishing person, he takes his time especially when the person is on the verge of enjoying something that's when God open books

You people enh!
god this god that �
You need to chill.
God has not yet started with those people ? Which people ? Which god?
Gods that pretty busy answering prayers fixing all the wrong in this world and at the same time planning the downfall of SLS & other people Cos of GEJ ( a Nigerian politician? )
Sometimes you make god sound PETTY.
Re: Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government by sweetjohn(m): 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
pafisayo:

You people enh!
god this god that �
You need to chill.
God has not yet started with those people ? Which people ? Which god?
Gods that pretty busy answering prayers fixing all the wrong in this world and at the same time planning the downfall of SLS & other people Cos of GEJ ( a Nigerian politician? )
Sometimes you make god sound PETTY.

God is multi tasky. While he was busy answering Gej and other faithful people prayers which am among, he is also busy opening books for the bad guys. Are you one of them? If yes, be prepared for your own book to be opened soon. You think you can tarnish a gentle person image like Gej and go scout free. No way sir. There is the law of karma sir
Re: Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government by sweetjohn(m): 11:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
zoedew:

hmmmmm! now i just heard and read of a gentle drunkard and bufoon known to italian investigators of the looting of Nigeria as Fortunatus! in his desperation to return to power he looted money meant to prosecute the war against boko haram terrorists and was in the south west where he knew they already had his naked buffoonery on display at the market square yet he gave our gandollars to buy palace votes with the stolen dollars. GEJ is like that animal who in the bid to avoid getting wet when it began to rain took a dive in the water! his day of reckoning cometh shortly though he pretends to not know, see or hear of the heists of his government. he abandoned metuh, dasuki, dudafa et al. wicked politicians will soon have their day of disgrace
Oga, what if you died today and you discovered that Gej is just innocent of what you are accusing him? You see na straight hell. Keep believing lies cooked by APC and spread by zombies. All of una can never escape the law of karma
Re: Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government by Anaedo1: 11:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sikay19:
No amount of story can justify this high-handedness from Kano government. Anyways, they can only try. I see Sanusi coming through again in higher position beyond their imaginations.

Nonsense talk, so you mean that Sanusi is being punished for raising alarm on the looting going under Gej Even Gej can not reason this low.

Idiot.. There was looting under Jonathan..
What do we have today?.100m dollars to Gov Bagudu for helping Abacha launder money..
Re: Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government by ijewerek(m): 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
oluwaseyi000:
because he doesn't lick the governor ass and tell the truth to powers that be
This is why the Benin kingdom is still the strongest, free from politics, can't be controlled by the politicians and the most recognized ancient kingdom. In the whole of Nigeria. Oba that the president of Nigeria can't remove. This shows the north have no culture but practise of politics. Long leave the oba of Benin kingdom
Re: Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government by pafisayo(m): 12:16am On Mar 10, 2020
sweetjohn:
God is multi tasky. While he was busy answering Gej and other faithful people prayers which am among, he is also busy opening books for the bad guys. Are you one of them? If yes, be prepared for your own book to be opened soon. You think you can tarnish a gentle person image like Gej and go scout free. No way sir. There is the law of karma sir

Fair enough.
Re: Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government by bionixs: 12:30am On Mar 10, 2020
Sikay19:

karma always looks like nonsense but the truth is that it is always on a visit
Re: Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government by bionixs: 12:32am On Mar 10, 2020
Sunofgod:
To hell with all these useless emirs, obas; chiefs; priests,pastors and politicians.
so what are you saying?
Re: Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government by SirBunky85(m): 5:03am On Mar 10, 2020
Witcher:
Politricking... Like seriously!! persistent refusal to attend official meetings and programmes organised by the Government... This all about Ganduje and Sanusi Ego. And Ganduje just made a grave mistake Kano people right now are fed up with APC.. he should expect Attacks from angry youths. Especially from kwankwaso and Abba suppoters talkless of Sanusi suppoters who are mostly youths
nonsense.How many times have we(abians )attack ikpeazu or abaribe for their useless policies in Abia state which has left us impoverished as a state.una go just dey ur area dey talk wetin no concern u for another man area
Re: Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government by SirBunky85(m): 5:06am On Mar 10, 2020
Calculating:

Looting going on during GEJ? Are you referring to the non-existent $20m said to be missing?
no,he's referring to the $2b dasuki used to purchase sophisticated arms for our military,nonsense
Re: Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government by SirBunky85(m): 5:08am On Mar 10, 2020
MrBachelor:
Simple. He spoke truth to power, threatenening to dirupt the status quo. And the thieving elites up North didn't like that.
is sanusi not among the thieving elites?hasn't he bn living an flamboyant lifestyle since he courtesy of the public money in the Emirates coffers?
Re: Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government by betterpikinn: 5:25am On Mar 10, 2020
Calculating:
Why is everyone who played a vital role in ousting GEJ having problems?
Why have you remained stupîd and unreasonable?
Re: Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government by betterpikinn: 5:26am On Mar 10, 2020
Calculating:

Olodos
Re: Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government by mmsen: 5:58am On Mar 10, 2020
brexit:
This is the only northerner, I mean only one that can tell the North bitter truth anytime any day, and they cannot accept the truth

He can talk it but can he live it?

A man who has 4 wives and at least 7 children cannot preach to others about population growth and expect others to take him seriously.
Re: Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government by Momimade1: 6:08am On Mar 10, 2020
Due to the accusations which was propounded in the constitution, I think his removal is justify if found guilty. But why should we permit our tradition to be politicized; under no tradition rule should the government have the right to decide/involve in the affairs of the traditional rulers. He was not appointed via a political appointment. His reign can only be dissolved by is Emirates council. Just because of too much involvement of the American culture is giving room for negligence in the dealings of ours. How can we build a country when we are totally forsaking and politicizing our own tradition. They were there before the colonial rule and were use to administer the unitary system the Britains(colonial master) introduced but the falseful adoption of the American democracy with no definite idea of what the democracy holds. Is causing a whole lot of retrogression to our political system and systematically leaving all our tradition rulers with no function in the affairs of the state. They are now ceremonial rulers
Re: Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government by zoedew: 6:21am On Mar 10, 2020
sweetjohn:
Oga, what if you died today and you discovered that Gej is just innocent of what you are accusing him? You see na straight hell. Keep believing lies cooked by APC and spread by zombies. All of una can never escape the law of karma

Innocence or otherwise is a matter of facts garnered, well laid out, undeniable and proven. GEJ’s rump is out in the open for all who care to see. I ain’t no partisan politician and the matter for me is beyond politics. Guess you have not read nor heard in both the print and electronic media how Jonathan went south west distributing dollars from the National treasury to traditional rulers in his now futile bid to get them to sway the SW votes his way. I should think you are unaware of Metuh trial and conviction for receiving diverted funds meant for equipping our soldiers to fight Boko Haram. Our soldiers died cheaply in the engagements with the terrorists just because of that and it all happened under the puerile watch of Jonathan and you are here defending the indefensible! The concern of the military widows and fatherless will cry at you and your likes who choose to be blind to their cause in slavish defence of Jonathan. The East-West road, lack of portable water where he hails from, diezani scandals are not political issues either. Obasanjo in his twilight has before him the lagos -ibadan expressway and sango Otta roads in the corridor where he lives in a sorry state leaving him not worth a dime in the eyes of hide who have no reason to court him for reasons of political correctness. I should also think you have not read the Italian and international reports of investigations into corrupt deals involving Jonathan in which he is referred to as Fortunatus. The world we now live in reveals all to all who care to see.
Re: Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government by Bless94(f): 8:30am On Mar 10, 2020
Law of karma is always there meaning there is GOD. Anytime i remember what this Man did to Goodluck Jonathan i know his time is around not after his life
Re: Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government by sweetjohn(m): 9:14am On Mar 10, 2020
zoedew:

Innocence or otherwise is a matter of facts garnered, well laid out, undeniable and proven. GEJ’s rump is out in the open for all who care to see. I ain’t no partisan politician and the matter for me is beyond politics. Guess you have not read nor heard in both the print and electronic media how Jonathan went south west distributing dollars from the National treasury to traditional rulers in his now futile bid to get them to sway the SW votes his way. I should think you are unaware of Metuh trial and conviction for receiving diverted funds meant for equipping our soldiers to fight Boko Haram. Our soldiers died cheaply in the engagements with the terrorists just because of that and it all happened under the puerile watch of Jonathan and you are here defending the indefensible! The concern of the military widows and fatherless will cry at you and your likes who choose to be blind to their cause in slavish defence of Jonathan. The East-West road, lack of portable water where he hails from, diezani scandals are not political issues either. Obasanjo in his twilight has before him the lagos -ibadan expressway and sango Otta roads in the corridor where he lives in a sorry state leaving him not worth a dime in the eyes of hide who have no reason to court him for reasons of political correctness. I should also think you have not read the Italian and international reports of investigations into corrupt deals involving Jonathan in which he is referred to as Fortunatus. The world we now live in reveals all to all who care to see.
Atleast you said media. Media that was sold out by the APC, a western media. If you actually went to school and you do general studies, you will agree with me that one of Nigeria media problem is taking sides, they are never neutral. The media in the west and north support and campaign for Buhari while the media in the east campaign for Gej. And that's how Nigeria media have always been. Secondary, most of the media are owned by APC. And as opponent to PDP do you think you will hear anything positive about PDP never. TVC was the TV channel I love watching because of its programmes but it was owned by Tinubu, politically, I hate that channel like mad because they seat down there and be condemning Gej and campaign openly for Buhari. Don't you ever depend on anything you hear or listen from a Nigeria media especially politics. Even our government do not patronize them and do not take them serious. From Obasanjo regime up to Buhari regime, they do not make use of our local channels. Infact, Obasanjo said he don't listen to them. They are bias. Abeg forget Nigeria media.
Body language should tell you who is who. Gej have shown body languages of a simple and humble man when in power and out of power, you can't say of such with Buhari. You can never find Gej making violent speech and threathening the life of people bc of power, Buhari was and is a bad influence, Buhari once trauncated by force a civilian government to become military head of state, lots of violent speeches he has made that is enough to put him behind bars if Nigeria was to be a law abiding country. Bad as it maybe, he keeps making utterances that is enough to divide the country even as a president. Infact, am surprised why such a man is the president of Nigeria. My friend you see, media can never tell you this rather they will only channel and control your mind the way they want it to. Am sure if you had been neutral and not tribalistic and open minded you will see in the direction I was and am still seeing.
About corruption, my dear, Sanusi accused Gej regime of large sum of money missing but when they searched and searched they found nothing missing. And good enough this was done by this current government. Aside that, there is no government that money will not be found missing even in the US. Care to know that Buhari regime is the worst to that regard.
About Gej sharing money. Its one of the cooked lies the APC medias gave you to feed to satisfy your naiveness. Yes he share money (which govt hasn't?) but not from the nation treasury bc if you followed the news then very well, there is certain percentage of money that can be sign to the president for election if he is contesting. Let's purse there a little. Oga Tinubu last election was aired on all national TVs where trucks of vehicle carrying money was entering his house with a long queue of people there waiting to collect money and when he was asked he said 'na your money'. All of you from that region applauded him. Tinubu sack former governor Ambode from office, all of you praised him and were calling him 'Jagaben'. No, you can't see all the evil currently going in the current regime, I mean, why will you? When your mind has already been structured and control to be at the place the APC and her media want it to be.
Remember, b4 the coming of the APC government they promised you lots of sweet things and label the regime then corrupt to get your vote. And when they get there you know how their first tenure was, very awful. They came again and promise you next level and label Atiku corrupt and thief, you gave them your vote again. But today let me ask you, how far? Have you gotten your change? Have you gotten your next level? You now see that everything they are doing was just your vote and that's all. Next time when you see people seeking for power so desperately run for your life. You make another false statement which I know the idea also originated from APC media that Gej was seeking for a rerun by all means. My brother like I said for you to be rational human you need to ask questions. Did Gej gave his best to win? Yes he did. But From the beginning of the election to the end of the election, even on the election day, he kept making this statement 'my political ambition does not worth the blood of any citizen's. That does not sound as someone that is desperate. Remember on election day, he stood for hours b4 his electronic device could allow him to vote. That still does not sound as someone despirate. While still collating result at the collation center, he picked up his phone and congratulated Buhari something that Buhari himself said he was shock bc it has never happened b4. Now here you are saying Gej was despirate. You will continued to be a tool to these people until you free yourself from sentiment and start asking questions and be rational.
Re: Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government by ylaa(f): 9:17am On Mar 10, 2020
Because the mess wey him forefather mess, still dey smell.
Re: Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government by Kawata28(m): 11:39am On Mar 10, 2020
APCHaram:
1) There was a religious riot in Kano in the mid 90's.

2) Gideon Akaluka was beheaded and his head was paraded around the streets of Kano.

3) The security agencies fingered some religious fanatics as being the instigators of the riot.

4) Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was indicted as one of those religious fanatics that instigated the religious riot.

5) Seven of the indicted were summarily executed by Gen. Sani Abacha.

6) Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was not executed because some northern leaders pleaded for his life since he is a Kano Prince (the grandson of Emir Sanusi who was deposed by the Premier of Northern Nigeria and the Sardauna of Sokoto);

7) Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was incarcerated for about two years at the Sokoto Prison.

8. He will later be forced to go on exile to Sudan where he remained until the return to democracy.
A lot is happening in this world ooo; I need to research more on this
Re: Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government by L1lma(f): 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
Foolish dandollars das not enuf excuses,buh watch out every disappointment is a blessing he will come out of da exile grta den u
Re: Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government by zoedew: 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
t
sweetjohn:
Atleast you said media. Media that was sold out by the APC, a western media. If you actually went to school and you do general studies, you will agree with me that one of Nigeria media problem is taking sides, they are never neutral. The media in the west and north support and campaign for Buhari while the media in the east campaign for Gej. And that's how Nigeria media have always been. Secondary, most of the media are owned by APC. And as opponent to PDP do you think you will hear anything positive about PDP never. TVC was the TV channel I love watching because of its programmes but it was owned by Tinubu, politically, I hate that channel like mad because they seat down there and be condemning Gej and campaign openly for Buhari. Don't you ever depend on anything you hear or listen from a Nigeria media especially politics. Even our government do not patronize them and do not take them serious. From Obasanjo regime up to Buhari regime, they do not make use of our local channels. Infact, Obasanjo said he don't listen to them. They are bias. Abeg forget Nigeria media.
Body language should tell you who is who. Gej have shown body languages of a simple and humble man when in power and out of power, you can't say of such with Buhari. You can never find Gej making violent speech and threathening the life of people bc of power, Buhari was and is a bad influence, Buhari once trauncated by force a civilian government to become military head of state, lots of violent speeches he has made that is enough to put him behind bars if Nigeria was to be a law abiding country. Bad as it maybe, he keeps making utterances that is enough to divide the country even as a president. Infact, am surprised why such a man is the president of Nigeria. My friend you see, media can never tell you this rather they will only channel and control your mind the way they want it to. Am sure if you had been neutral and not tribalistic and open minded you will see in the direction I was and am still seeing.
About corruption, my dear, Sanusi accused Gej regime of large sum of money missing but when they searched and searched they found nothing missing. And good enough this was done by this current government. Aside that, there is no government that money will not be found missing even in the US. Care to know that Buhari regime is the worst to that regard.
About Gej sharing money. Its one of the cooked lies the APC medias gave you to feed to satisfy your naiveness. Yes he share money (which govt hasn't?) but not from the nation treasury bc if you followed the news then very well, there is certain percentage of money that can be sign to the president for election if he is contesting. Let's purse there a little. Oga Tinubu last election was aired on all national TVs where trucks of vehicle carrying money was entering his house with a long queue of people there waiting to collect money and when he was asked he said 'na your money'. All of you from that region applauded him. Tinubu sack former governor Ambode from office, all of you praised him and were calling him 'Jagaben'. No, you can't see all the evil currently going in the current regime, I mean, why will you? When your mind has already been structured and control to be at the place the APC and her media want it to be.
Remember, b4 the coming of the APC government they promised you lots of sweet things and label the regime then corrupt to get your vote. And when they get there you know how their first tenure was, very awful. They came again and promise you next level and label Atiku corrupt and thief, you gave them your vote again. But today let me ask you, how far? Have you gotten your change? Have you gotten your next level? You now see that everything they are doing was just your vote and that's all. Next time when you see people seeking for power so desperately run for your life. You make another false statement which I know the idea also originated from APC media that Gej was seeking for a rerun by all means. My brother like I said for you to be rational human you need to ask questions. Did Gej gave his best to win? Yes he did. But From the beginning of the election to the end of the election, even on the election day, he kept making this statement 'my political ambition does not worth the blood of any citizen's. That does not sound as someone that is desperate. Remember on election day, he stood for hours b4 his electronic device could allow him to vote. That still does not sound as someone despirate. While still collating result at the collation center, he picked up his phone and congratulated Buhari something that Buhari himself said he was shock bc it has never happened b4. Now here you are saying Gej was despirate. You will continued to be a tool to these people until you free yourself from sentiment and start asking questions and be rational.

What a treatise!
I will wait for a robust one from you before dignifying your laundry with cremation. May i help you - you forgot to mention the international media when you took the Nigerian media to the cleaners. Compose and post another diatribe and your answer will be waiting oven-fresh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki / Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown / Five Reasons Why Jonathan Lost- BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.