Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

What Stupid Thing Did Your Partner Ever Do To Make You Feel Jealous? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Stupid Thing Did Your Partner Ever Do To Make You Feel Jealous? (562 Views)

What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? / she sucked A Black dick, Should I Feel Jealous ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Stupid Thing Did Your Partner Ever Do To Make You Feel Jealous? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
She's my ex now. We had a misunderstandingwhile we were dating only for her to walk past my school hostel with one bobo at a time she knows i'll be outside taking breeze. d idi*t kept staring at me as she held tight to d guy who gave her little attention.
Re: What Stupid Thing Did Your Partner Ever Do To Make You Feel Jealous? by seanmozilla: 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2020

Re: What Stupid Thing Did Your Partner Ever Do To Make You Feel Jealous? by Beckysexy(f): 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
I told him he doesn't satisfy me well so, he got angry and he later went on to Bleep my close friend.
Well, the world goes on Sha.

1 Like

Re: What Stupid Thing Did Your Partner Ever Do To Make You Feel Jealous? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
Beckysexy:
I told him he doesn't satisfy me well so, he got angry and he later went on to Bleep my close friend.

grin
Re: What Stupid Thing Did Your Partner Ever Do To Make You Feel Jealous? by simplepee(f): 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
I don't deal with dramatic men who'd do stupid things in the name of 'making me jealous '..
Re: What Stupid Thing Did Your Partner Ever Do To Make You Feel Jealous? by coming2america: 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
Beckysexy:

Correct guy. Hope he came back to.fvck you too. Why u no satisfy after man fvck u na?
Re: What Stupid Thing Did Your Partner Ever Do To Make You Feel Jealous? by Zimri(m): 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
simplepee:
I don't deal with dramatic men who'd do stupid things in the name of 'making me jealous '

How do you identify them?
Re: What Stupid Thing Did Your Partner Ever Do To Make You Feel Jealous? by StylishLord(m): 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
Beckysexy:

all u need to do is to turn around and f8ck her bestfriend
Re: What Stupid Thing Did Your Partner Ever Do To Make You Feel Jealous? by Beckysexy(f): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
StylishLord:

all u need to do is to turn around and f8ck her bestfriend
I wanted to do the same to him but, bygones are bygones.

(1) (Reply)

New Virus Emerge In China "HANTAVIRUS" 1 Dead Already / Mad Ooh!! Lady Fights Guy Who Refused To Pay After Service / Practical Steps To Effectively Start And Grow A Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.