Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,514 members, 7,826,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment (82269 Views)

Ganduje Approves N110m To Non-existent Company For 1km Road - PRNigeria / Bello Isa Bayero Is Dead / Governor Umar Ganduje Approves N1.036BN For Repairs OF 31 Roads In State Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by 0m0nnakoda: 6:01am On Mar 10, 2020
madridguy:
Congratulations to the new Emir of Kano.

This life is so unpredictable. Truly friends turn enemy are greatest enemies. Imagine Gov. Ganduje doing this to the former Emir, the same man Ganduje and his former boss, Kwankwaso fought for to be install as the Emir.

When they say tomorrow is pregnant, truly tomorrow is pregnant.
Who give tomorrow belle
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by enemyofprogress: 7:05am On Mar 10, 2020
This one no even fine like Sanusi
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:43am On Mar 10, 2020
This Emir will be very wicked o

Look at his face grin
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by zakir007(m): 8:01am On Mar 10, 2020
Obaakran:
school is truly a scam. imagine Gandollar humiliating an intellect
I being think say Ganduje get PhD from ibadan
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by zakir007(m): 8:03am On Mar 10, 2020
Ogilinsaka:
In my opinion, the only educated and internationally recognized man from Kano has been embarrassed for speaking out for his people.

I wish the new man best of luck..
The only internationally recognised?
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:10am On Mar 10, 2020
Built2last:
I dont give a flying fukc about what happens in the North.

There is no vacuum in nature guys.

Sanusi did not get the mantle without using money and political influence to have his way.

How can he be a serving CBN governor and announced he will be emir of Kano.

Many people in the lineage were getting set for the throne but Sanusi silenced all of them.

This son of Ado Bayero was one of them who was silenced by Sanusi.

Sanusi has gone down in History as like father like son.

Ganduje has to watch his back when he ends his tenure. Sanusi is a viper that can bite hard.

He was first trained in Sudan as a jihadist.
wow shocked shocked
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by DabuIIIT: 8:38am On Mar 10, 2020
Thonypadua:
the way Dickson kick Jonathan from bayelsa?
Zombie

Gej is still roving in bayelsa but a while emir has been banished to Nasarawa and cannot step his feet in his own Kano again,what a shame

grin
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by Btruth: 10:02am On Mar 10, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Ninu aye
Inside life or inside world.
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by Obaakran: 10:41am On Mar 10, 2020
zakir007:
I being think say Ganduje get PhD from ibadan
na audio
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by PropertyBuying(f): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
zakir007:

The only internationally recognised?
Obaakran:
school is truly a scam. imagine Gandollar humiliating an intellect
Lol... There are several others... Even those more educated than Sanusi. It's only in life that opportunity and Grace are not equal.
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by YusufTheGreat: 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
NGpatriot:

I don't get their obsession with this Sanusi issue or what it's got to do GEJ.

So what the man got dethroned, is it the end of the world?

Why are they raging and raving like lunatics as if they just removed the last cup of garri from their table.

They got their priorities all screwed up..
walahi
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by YusufTheGreat: 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
klax:

You know what you are stupid very, very and very stupid. The damned Sanusi plus Ganduje dont know you neither any of your family member and they both don't give a damn pooh who the bleep you goddamn is mr.

The damned things can be your god though but listen good men can't be my God but i stood by the truth so you can goddamn kill your damn self bro I give no sh*t

I repeat its too late for the damn Sanusi and that is it till some time later. He is gone for now so shut da f u c k bro.

lol I really touch your injury spot kikikikiki grin e pain You hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters / Ali Nuhu: Hausa Guy Making Waves In Nollywood (igbo) Movies / Chioma Akpotha Breaks Down In Tears As Thugs Attack Polling Unit In Eti-osa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.