Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,770 members, 7,834,560 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director (27042 Views)

Ex Delta Speaker Victor Ochei's Thugs Destroyed Tony Rapu's Church In Ikoyi / Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss / "Probe Oshiomhole" - Osadolor Ochei Tells Court To Compel EFCC To Probe Ex Gov. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by CaptainMitch: 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
This is basic employment, the director general is Buhari private secretary father in law, that's the appointment that should be publicised

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by cRobo: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by CaptainMitch: 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
Yeah Mr Jamo, his private secretary father in law
scaramucci:

He is not the head, oga. The DG, a Fulani man, is the head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by anonimi: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
scaramucci:
There won't be any need for that. The DG, which is the koko, is already a Fulani man.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-_spEZ7TwEzU/XRF8uDxWQJI/AAAAAAADR7I/gPwLfreuV1AGnnOpWLdknSIxhfvR5szUgCLcBGAs/s400/Fulani-Herdsmen-and-Militia-1.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937527_buharisardauna_jpegcb12decad1bd9dd31b45d009f2877b1f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9402486_operasnapshot20190516035220www_bbc_com_jpeg27a2e53d0353af1c1d6fdd2d61f7cfc1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10270139_fulaniherdsmen10_pngd8a430cfd4d6d020495da22dbf8c3e49

comos:
The Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Ibrahim Idris, on Friday justified the arrest of only suspects of Yoruba extraction over the recent clash in Ile-Ife, Osun State, which resulted in the death of about 46 persons. He said crime neither has tribe nor identity.

Idris spoke with State House correspondents shortly after briefing President Muhammadu Buhari of security situations in parts of the country inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The police had been in the eye of the storm for arresting and parading 20 Yoruba persons, including a monarch, over the clash while not a single Hausa/Fulani person was detained.

The pan-Yoruba group, Afenifere; and the Oodua Peoples Congress are among groups and individuals that have been criticising the police over the development.

Idris however said the police would not hesitate to apply the law once criminal cases are established against individuals, irrespective of their tribe.

He said, “You know we are police officers. Crime has no tribe. If you are a criminal, you are a criminal.

“Crime has no face. We don’t look at crime in the identity of where you are coming from.

“As far as you are a criminal and the police find you wanting, we apply the law.”

He said investigation had revealed that the crisis started with a disagreement between two people selling food along the road.

Source from Punch Newspaper

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by Jollylolly(f): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
you are useless as your balls

ghettokid1:
I Can Bet My Balls This Man Will Not Last More Than 6Months They Replace Him With A Fulani Man

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by Successlane: 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
How come this thread is dry of comments?

Wailers are definitely disappointed after checking the name.

HAHAHHAHAHA
Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by GamalNasser: 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nimasa the welfare quarters for politicians
Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by Godons1: 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
I Can Bet My Balls This Man Will Not Last More Than 6Months They Replace Him With A Fulani Man

See this Igbo MUSLIM. Must you blame Fulani over all your misfortunes?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by Skyebestpropert(m): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nysc posting, redeployment and over age call 08169670189
Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by Quality20(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
why not an Onitsha man?
Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by manitoba(m): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
Blazebond:
Hahahahaha,the resurrection of rt hon victor ochei,the forgotten man of delta state politics.

He was never forgotten.

He has been oiling the wheels of APC in the south aa a whole.

He is an Exco of APC and he has done a good job.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by Deltatoto: 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by SECgraphix(m): 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
His he an igbo man?
Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
Stage manage
Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by slickbak(m): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
Rt. Hon. (Engr) Victor Ochei Esq, as the Executive

Rt. Honourable, Engineer, Esquire. No be small ITK go dey head office this season.
Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by slickbak(m): 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
Godons1:

See this Igbo MUSLIM. Must you blame Fulani over all your misfortunes?
You don see am na. Lwkmd grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
Executive Director is different from Director General.... Nigerians can't read and understand....
Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by contigiency(m): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
ghettokid1:

The way you devote time with this your Fulani nonsense, one would think it's what you are studying in the school.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by Clemsilver45: 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
Blazebond:
Hahahahaha,the resurrection of rt hon victor ochei,the forgotten man of delta state politics.

Forgotten man KO! Forgotten man ni! Federal recognition has been Ochei dream, and that He's gotten.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by zelnababa(m): 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
which balls? The one olosho don use finish.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Nonsense news to be honest.

What the hell is this news suppose to mean? trying to convince us the govt is secular or what?!

naaah.....noooo....we r not that dumb

You might want to replace secular with another word after seeing this...

Secular

/ˈsɛkjʊlə/
adjective
1. not connected with religious or spiritual matters.

"secular buildings"
synonyms: non-religious, lay, non-church, temporal, worldly, earthly, profane, unsanctified, unconsecrated, unhallowed, laic
Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by Banmeallday: 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
Unimportant news
Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by abibun: 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
Where is oga MURICC
Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by Okoroawusa: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
Your balls are worth nothing...bet with your life then we will know that you are serious.
Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by EmekaBlue(m): 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
mansakhalifa:

You might want to replace secular with another word after seeing this...

Secular

/ˈsɛkjʊlə/
adjective
1. not connected with religious or spiritual matters.

"secular buildings"
synonyms: non-religious, lay, non-church, temporal, worldly, earthly, profane, unsanctified, unconsecrated, unhallowed, laic
my point is d religious bigot at the top is advertising a non muslim

i know what im writing
Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by Wizikal(m): 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
why are you feeling inferior before the fulani?
Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by Kuginzi: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
May u be replaced with Fulani in Jesus Name.
Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by redsun(m): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
Appointments to Nigerians that are concerned is not for the appointees to deliver, but how they will benefit from the corrupt practices that come with being connected to someone in a position of authority.
Re: Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director by Molowononi6: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Habitual serial Wailer
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him / Shettima Casts Vote In Borno / Body Bags: El-rufai, Shut Up! Apologise & Move On - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.