Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Turkish Airlines Suspends Flights To Nigeria Over COVID-19 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkish Airlines Suspends Flights To Nigeria Over COVID-19 (31918 Views)

UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues / Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights / FG Suspends Turkish Airlines Operations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Airlines Suspends Flights To Nigeria Over COVID-19 by whytepawn1(m): 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Learn how to read
Learn how to make statements devoid of ambiguity.
Re: Turkish Airlines Suspends Flights To Nigeria Over COVID-19 by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Religion has nothing to do with nationalism. It is a mere belief system. Just as my belief that Toyota has a better all round performance than Innoson does not mean that I am not a nationalist.

This applies only to book based abrahamic cults. (Traditional) Religion is the culture and indigenous independant thought process of the African tribes. It is Nationalism.

The first step the Japs did during WWII was to make Shinto the state religion and incorporate it in all walks of life.

The same applies to the European Colonial powers who represented their nations with Goddesses of yore. Britannia in the case of Great Britain.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Airlines Suspends Flights To Nigeria Over COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

This applies only to book based abrahamic cults. (Traditional) Religion is the culture and indigenous independant thought process of the African tribes. It is Nationalism.

The first step the Japs did during WWII was to make Shinto the state religion and incorporate it in all walks of life.

The same applies to the European Colonial powers who represented their nations with Goddesses of yore. Britannia in the case of Great Britain.

Perhaps in centuries past. However, you must admit that it is a little weird to ask me in modern times to believe in a man who throws lightning bolts out of his eyes in a bid to prove my nationalist bent. Or in goddesses who live under rivers and streams and search for unwary men to kidnap and turn into their personal underwater gigolos. And a Japanese who does not subscribe to the belief system of shintoism is no less a loyal Japanese. I mean, this is the 21st century you know.
Re: Turkish Airlines Suspends Flights To Nigeria Over COVID-19 by sisihardey: 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
You mean Turkish Airline didn't suspend its flights?
dakido:

Where do y'all get news like this from? I work with Turkish Airline and my flight just arrived at the Bay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Things To Know About The Third-mainland Bridge / Open And Dirty Drainage System In Lagos (Photos) / United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.