Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,173 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

My Ordeal With Sars Operatives Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Ordeal With Sars Operatives Today (1078 Views)

My Funny But Frightening Experience With SARS Operatives!!! / Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS / Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal With Sars Operatives Today by Oracle55: 1:13am On Mar 11, 2020
I was heading to Ikeja today when i had to stop and pick up a package (wrist watch being delivered to me) when these police (sars) came by my car and asked who i was i told them my name they asked me to bring out my phone i gave them they searched and found nothing they asked me to open my boot which i did for them to find a knock out those long ones i used during December i had left the remaining 2 in my boot since then, immediately they saw that, they said we r going to the station that i am using that knock out for robbery operation, na wa I followed them in my car to the station they forced me to write a statement of which i did after which they said they wana get a search warrant to they can go to my house to search i waited for them in the station as we were about leaving they said i will be put in cell if i don’t comply that knock out in my boot is a serious crime and they asked for 400k i told them I don’t have such money it came down to 200k they had to drive me down to where i did the transfer of 200k to one guy there, my question is knock out such a serious crime? Or was i being foolish to have given them such money?

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With Sars Operatives Today by seankafor(m): 1:19am On Mar 11, 2020
Oracle55:
I was heading to Ikeja today when i had to stop and pick up a package (wrist watch being delivered to me) when these police (sars) came by my car and asked who i was i told them my name they asked me to bring out my phone i gave them they searched and found nothing they asked me to open my boot which i did for them to find a knock out those long ones i used during December i had left the remaining 2 in my boot since then, immediately they saw that, they said we r going to the station that i am using that knock out for robbery operation, na wa I followed them in my car to the station they forced me to write a statement of which i did after which they said they wana get a search warrant to they can go to my house to search i waited for them in the station as we were about leaving they said i will be put in cell if i don’t comply that knock out in my boot is a serious crime and they asked for 400k i told them I don’t have such money it came down to 200k they had to drive me down to where i did the transfer of 200k to one guy there, my question is knock out such a serious crime? Or was i being foolish to have given them such money?
u sef eeh, na so fear reach ur body u comot 200k ?

Abi e get wetin u no dey tell us?

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With Sars Operatives Today by cRobo: 1:25am On Mar 11, 2020
SARS are despicable but your story sir is a big fat lie

I won't say a word

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With Sars Operatives Today by mysticwarrior(m): 2:28am On Mar 11, 2020
seankafor:
u sef eeh, na so fear reach ur body u comot 200k ?

Abi e get wetin u no dey tell us?
pray never to face intimidation by gun wielding Nigerian police officers.
Re: My Ordeal With Sars Operatives Today by chatinent: 2:33am On Mar 11, 2020
Tell me sth about that part where they wanted to search your house and how the N200k became bail.

5 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With Sars Operatives Today by SavageMaster: 2:35am On Mar 11, 2020
Oracle55:

I think you were actually foolish.

Number one, nobody has the right to search your phone, not even Buhari. That Badmus police lady has said it recently too.

Second, no matter what, even if you killed person, you would have told them you're not doing anything further at the station until your lawyer arrives. Knowing how lawless Nigeria has become, you should always have at least two lawyer contacts that can come to your aid within a short notice.

Finally, get a lawyer and take up the issue. Track the group that arrested you. You already have a lead: the account you transferred to belongs to a human being. That person is one of them. Don't stop until they come back to start begging you, or they lose their job. When they come to settle with you, you can ask for a million Naira, and they'll start negotiating from there.

4 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With Sars Operatives Today by noxy1962(m): 2:51am On Mar 11, 2020
Chief Lienus Mba.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With Sars Operatives Today by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 11, 2020
noxy1962:
Chief Lienus Mba.
grin grin grin grin
I just tire for the STORY.
The STORY would have made a lot of sense, if he had said he transferred 200k to ARMED ROBBERS.. at Gunpoint
Re: My Ordeal With Sars Operatives Today by Mynd44: 5:13am On Mar 11, 2020
I am not doubting this story but you could afford a 200k bribe, you are not a fraudsta, not an armed robbery and yet you had issues calling a lawyer?

Dude, you just dashed them that money

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With Sars Operatives Today by rex444(m): 5:37am On Mar 11, 2020
u chop winch? 200k for knock out? if them come see pump for boot na die be that na....doesn't sound right
Re: My Ordeal With Sars Operatives Today by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 11, 2020
smiley
Re: My Ordeal With Sars Operatives Today by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 11, 2020
Oh boy!! 200k for banger ??
Re: My Ordeal With Sars Operatives Today by jahlove4jah: 6:43am On Mar 11, 2020
Get a statement of account for that transfer signed by your bank manager and get a lawyer to get a court sanction on the account. The bank will invite the account owner for questioning and he could be picked up.
SavageMaster:

I think you were actually foolish.

Number one, nobody has the right to search your phone, not even Buhari. That Badmus police lady has said it recently too.

Second, no matter what, even if you killed person, you would have told them you're not doing anything further at the station until your lawyer arrives. Knowing how lawless Nigeria has become, you should always have at least two lawyer contacts that can come to your aid within a short notice.

Finally, get a lawyer and take up the issue. Track the group that arrested you. You already have a lead: the account you transferred to belongs to a human being. That person is one of them. Don't stop until they come back to start begging you, or they lose their job. When they come to settle with you, you can ask for a million Naira, and they'll start negotiating from there.

3 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With Sars Operatives Today by Hoodbilonia: 8:36am On Mar 11, 2020
They always put fear into u.
Dem don do me like dis b4 na .
but na 50k i take bail myself. Dis your 200k get extra time. Abi u na omila with tools. So u bought banger and later the banger became gold mine that sars got 200k just seeing the banger . Abeg try auction the bangers for ebay at 10,000$
Re: My Ordeal With Sars Operatives Today by ritcha: 9:13am On Mar 11, 2020
I just tire for the STORY.slotxo
Re: My Ordeal With Sars Operatives Today by Deltatoto: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2020
Oracle55:
u be small pikin and u be goat
Re: My Ordeal With Sars Operatives Today by Holyvurgin17(m): 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
Aswear cool
cRobo:
SARS are despicable but your story sir is a big fat lie

I won't say a word

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With Sars Operatives Today by hidhrhis(m): 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
Chai u transferred 200k just like that
The money ive being trying to raise close to a year
I swear we will drag the matter that day
Shey na cocaine dem see for my car ni or na skull dem see
Well it is because u have money ni the rich are sometimes foolish
They did nkt even lock u in cell yet you paid that much
Which kind partial b dis
Re: My Ordeal With Sars Operatives Today by Passionate888: 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
Sai barber
Re: My Ordeal With Sars Operatives Today by dangotesmummy: 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
Sars work on one thing-FEAR

once they can spot or see fear in you, opariii.theyll extort from you
Re: My Ordeal With Sars Operatives Today by Picollothedon: 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oracle55:

you must be very foolish to give them that huge amount of money. Honestly we are the ones encouraging police to deal with us as such. Since they take you to station you are even more lucky to stand your ground and the worst thing will be charging you to court and 50k with get you a bail.. just because you dont want to spend two days in cell and you throw away 200k..

(1) (Reply)

Police Discover Decomposing Body Of A Married Married Woman Alleged To Have Been / I Just Got Robbed / I Was Robbed Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.