Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation (19572 Views)

My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / Update On The Lagos Light Rail, Eko Bridge Axis - Photos / Accident On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Passengers Feared Dead After. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by majamajic(m): 9:36am On Mar 11, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Better if not, we will pack all the chest beater into Lagos ocean

As if u own Lagos !
Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by Obiaksnews: 9:36am On Mar 11, 2020
Same way Atalanta who people claim are from a farmer's league beat the 4th strongest team in La Liga Valencia both home and away last night right?
Slawormir:
Damnnnnnn Niggarrr

Nice!

My nigggar
RasenBallsport Leipzig brush Tottenham aside
3:0

I don first talk am yesterday say
I go fit bet my balls if they should merge lalliga, bundesliga, seria A, EPL and French league 1
Three clubs from Spain is gonna make top four
And no club from that overrated EPL will make top eight
Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by Pleasant01: 9:43am On Mar 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnnn Niggarrr

Nice!

My nigggar

I go fit bet my balls if they should merge lalliga, bundesliga, seria A, EPL and French league 1
so because the 3rd in German bundesliga defeated the 8th in EPL, EPL is overrated?

Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by ugbarreta(m): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnnn Niggarrr

Nice!

My nigggar

so why do English club side still win UCL?
Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by JayPeeOham: 10:26am On Mar 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnnn Niggarrr

Nice!

My nigggar

Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by ZooOga: 10:44am On Mar 11, 2020
Mateen1000:

Uncle Dammnnnn Niggarrr

Abeg No vex, Were you deported??

seems like his whole village won't take him back so he damns NL daily.

1 Like

Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by Gbenga764: 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
see below
Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by odaniel1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
Good thing they are even "agreeing to do the needful" and not ignoring it for their own selfish consumption by scheduling repairs and pocketing the funds intended for it as is typical with our political sphere.
Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by CuteYvonne777: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2020
Noted
Re: A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation by PropertyBuying(f): 7:19am On Mar 13, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
real Nigerians care for safety
Thanks for reminding everyone jare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Quit My Job For Masters In The Us? / Keke-marwa: The Latest Menace To The Society / Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.