Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Jonathan Reacts To Allegations Of N300M Bribe From APC To Support David Lyon - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Reacts To Allegations Of N300M Bribe From APC To Support David Lyon (40583 Views)

Bayelsa Election: 13 Things To Know About David Lyon / Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To The Death Of Fasoranti's daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Reacts To Allegations Of N300M Bribe From APC To Support David Lyon by Monday60655(m): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
APC and violence with their scandalous spending
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Allegations Of N300M Bribe From APC To Support David Lyon by Poske95(m): 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
They should have tried Gandu....hey for size, go ask San ..who..Sees
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Allegations Of N300M Bribe From APC To Support David Lyon by 2Odds101(f): 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
Abouwaza:
Jona the thief
How far your papa ?? Even people wey dey leave for leaking roof go open mouth dey yan....
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Allegations Of N300M Bribe From APC To Support David Lyon by galadima77(m): 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
LosC:

Am glad you know him as a humble man..

I wonder why these incompetent weaklings won't leave this man alone. He's relinquished power already or do you still want his life before you fulfill your empty electoral promises?
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Allegations Of N300M Bribe From APC To Support David Lyon by DWJOBScom(m): 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
Iluvmycontr3:

And you too couldn't miss an opportunity to pinpoint that .

Don’t mind me joor
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Allegations Of N300M Bribe From APC To Support David Lyon by PropertyBuying(f): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
No wahala na..na national cake, na to arrange birthday party for all Nigerians, make everybody follow chop the cake
what's National cake about this? Let the money be returned
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Allegations Of N300M Bribe From APC To Support David Lyon by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 12, 2020
Officialgarri:
I don't think APC will make such allegations.. This is clearly the job of Dickson and some PDP followers who had been accusing Jonathan of being Anti-party.

Apc is idiotic, they can make this kind of allegation, na their work
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Allegations Of N300M Bribe From APC To Support David Lyon by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:17am On Mar 12, 2020
cjudy:
grin

Agent of Darkness.
I think this is the new account of that Rotten meat BBQ seller.
I think you might have point there
Re: Jonathan Reacts To Allegations Of N300M Bribe From APC To Support David Lyon by Amudeneogu: 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
APC is a confused party they started making confessions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) / Sheriff Emeka Eboh Zadok Is Dead / Salary And Allowances Of NASS Members Revealed At Last - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.