Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car (84805 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by realstars: 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
So they also experience the stuff we have here in Nigeria, abi headsmen don migrate to that side? I dont know if sumones is assassinated if he nominally Rest In peace.,
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by CSTR2: 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
Nobody is too young, rich, beautiful, handsome healthy enough not to die.

It's by the mercy of God that we are not consumed.

5 Likes

Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by TechCapon(m): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
grin
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by JBoss25(m): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
godofuck231:
they should check her mouth if it's too big, most women mouth de kill them
Respect the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by mrofficial042: 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
Vanity
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by sunshineV(f): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
Then don use this one renew am
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by Bombastically00(m): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
LONGPREEK:
20 million dollar sue. gold digging gone wrong. good step my nigaaar. say no to gold diggers
this ur statement could probably send u somewhere u don't like...

3 Likes

Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by Aturitoroman: 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hmmm undecided
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by ofiko123(m): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
Sad,RIP to the dead...
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by voltron14: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
Roon9:
Anybody wanna guess who the prime suspect would be? undecided

Her drug dealer.

3 Likes

Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by MayorOlohLo1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
fineguy11:
Change isn't the only thing constant in life. Death is also constant. it waits for us all.

Check my SIG...
Lol death is part of change
24 hours ago she was living, now she's a corpse
her story don change

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by ArewaGoon: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
Money no be everything
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by GODZY007(m): 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
Pathetic,RIP to the dead
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by iammo(m): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
Eyah.. more Amerocans Over dose on drugs than the rate at which Nigerians die to boko haram, Fulani herdsmen and kidnappers combined

2 Likes

Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by Kiddllc: 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
godofuck231:
they should check her mouth if it's too big, most women mouth de kill them
Exactly.. the only woman i respect is the one that knows shiit about u and still keeps a sealed lips even if u both have knives on each others necks.. Be like them done finish for this world

1 Like

Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by odinga1of: 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
okrote4real:

According to TMZ Sports, Law enforcement officials were called to the home around 9:30 PM and when they arrived, they found 40-year-old Harris unresponsive in her car.

She was pronounced dead at the scene. TMZ reports that it appears there wasn't any foul play and the case is being treated as a death investigation as opposed to a homicide probe.

Josie had a tumultuous relationship with Mayweather. He was convicted of attacking her back in a 2010 domestic violence incident and later served 2 months behind bars.

Harris claims she was abused on 6 different occasions. But the criminal case was centered around a September 2010 incident when Harris claimed Floyd entered her Vegas home while she slept, pulled her hair and then attacked her in front of their children.

Harris claimed their oldest son Koraun sneaked out of the home and alerted a security guard to call police.

Years later, Mayweather denied the violent allegations during an interview with Katie Couric ... saying, "Did I restrain a woman that was on drugs? Yes, I did. So if they say that’s domestic violence, then, you know what? I’m guilty. I’m guilty of restraining someone."

Harris was outraged by the interview and later sued Mayweather for more than $20 MILLION for defamation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2020/03/11/floyd-mayweather-josie-harris-dead-dies-car-mother-kids

Naija mentality: He don use the poor girl do money ritual
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by wink2015(m): 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
okrote4real:

According to TMZ Sports, Law enforcement officials were called to the home around 9:30 PM and when they arrived, they found 40-year-old Harris unresponsive in her car.

She was pronounced dead at the scene. TMZ reports that it appears there wasn't any foul play and the case is being treated as a death investigation as opposed to a homicide probe.

Josie had a tumultuous relationship with Mayweather. He was convicted of attacking her back in a 2010 domestic violence incident and later served 2 months behind bars.

Harris claims she was abused on 6 different occasions. But the criminal case was centered around a September 2010 incident when Harris claimed Floyd entered her Vegas home while she slept, pulled her hair and then attacked her in front of their children.

Harris claimed their oldest son Koraun sneaked out of the home and alerted a security guard to call police.

Years later, Mayweather denied the violent allegations during an interview with Katie Couric ... saying, "Did I restrain a woman that was on drugs? Yes, I did. So if they say that’s domestic violence, then, you know what? I’m guilty. I’m guilty of restraining someone."

Harris was outraged by the interview and later sued Mayweather for more than $20 MILLION for defamation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2020/03/11/floyd-mayweather-josie-harris-dead-dies-car-mother-kids

With access to all the DOLLARS from Floyd Mayweather she stay had to end up this sad way.

MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING IN LIFE.

The other day it was Kobe Bryant in an helicopter crash.

2 Likes

Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by fineguy11(m): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
MayorOlohLo1:

Lol death is part of change
24 hours ago she was living, now she's a corpse
her story don change
True.
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by guru333(f): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
Roon9:
Anybody wanna guess who the prime suspect would be? undecided
u tink its mayweather?
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by Susu888(m): 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
Konji na bastard true true .... like how did he even get aroused for that?? She looks lipsrsealed

Well RIP baby mama we all gotta leave someday.

Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by segebase(m): 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Another fact is some will live again.

Christ the only way

IFA is d way
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by Dr7Manhattan: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Their is nothing degrading and insulting than a lady called a baby mama
So what should they be called?
They aren't married to the father of their kids
Same way guys are called baby daddy
Don't know what YOU'RE on about,mate.
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by vibre: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
They don dey set trap for Mayweather o
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by Discombulator: 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Their is nothing degrading and insulting than a lady called a baby mama
Loud am
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by Discombulator: 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:

So what should they be called?
They aren't married to the father of their kids
Same way guys are called baby daddy
Don't know what YOU'RE on about,mate.
Think carefully before you type and If you do not understand the message just ignore.
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
segebase:

IFA is d way

grin

All the best bro.
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by Discombulator: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
LONGPREEK:
20 million dollar sue. gold digging gone wrong. good step my nigaaar. say no to gold diggers
I hope your big mouth will not put you in a ditch without a head someday.

1 Like

Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by styless(f): 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
RIP
Re: Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car by Afritop(m): 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
She should go and sue May weather for her death. I hate Baby Mama's angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game / Nadine Goncalves Dumps Tiago Ramos Because He Is Gay / Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.