Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men (1734 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) / 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by TrollKiller(m): 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
Dude, before you send that pm...
Dude, before you quote that moniker with a (f) attached in order to chyke her....
Dude, before you waste your time DMing a fellow dude grin cheesy grin grin .....
Hear me out first.... cheesy

Most of the female monikers here are as fake as Bleep. Especially those ones that always say what guys want to hear (you'll always find them in sexual threads discussing sex matters with their fellow.males. blokes think they're chatting with a lady but they don't know warris going on cheesy )

They crave attention but since they cannot get it using their real male profiles, they create fake female ones to get attention from unsuspecting guys looking for love and friendship.
How to identify them

1. They open attention seeking threads regularly. The real female users are very real about their shit and post topics that are real and not some imaginary shit.
They are also the accounts that open a thread like "I am new here" or "New nairalander here" immediately they register. Just know that their attention seeking has just begun.
2. Their most active section is romance section... You'll rarely see them in other sections unless it hits FP... Their home base is romance section... That's where they want to get that attention they crave so badly.

3. They insult and cause trouble for no reason at all.
When the sweet talk and attention threads doesn't work anymore, they switch to aggressive mode and go from thread to thread mentioning peeps and insulting from for one lame reason or no reason at all.

4. The account dies off very early.
The longest period these fake accounts can last is 6 months-1 year (though we have exceptions). You'll just see that you don't see them online any longer. They just die out without warning. This happens cause the males behind these catfish accounts are tired of faking it so they just drop it all together.
To identify a real female.profile, check her previous topics and see what they're about. If she has been posting consistently for close to 2 or more years, there is a high chance that the account is a real female account

5. Their profile picture
This almost always gives them away. Since their goal is to attract attention from their follow guymen to themselves, they use very flashy photos like

A. Photos with big butts shown (exception is rokiatu)
B. Photos with big bosoms shown (exception is Sweetbuns and rokiatu(deactivated))
C. Photos with impossibly fine face shown (exception is farano,starbucks and oguagua (deactivated))

Ask them to prove their identity and you'll heat excuses or be ignored totally.
The real females hardly post their pictures(example is dominiquee) [pls don't ban me] and so on.

Female monikers that are real are either moderately active or not really active
Unlike some so called (f) monikers that are online 24/7 seeking attention.

So, feed your brain with knowledge and ignore these bastards posing as daughters of Eve.

My 2 Hicks bro wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by okomile(f): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
I am proudly FEMALE oooo

grin grin
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by TrollKiller(m): 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
okomile:
I am proudly FEMALE oooo

grin grin
So what exactly do you want the thread viewers to do?
Can't they see the fake (f) attached to your profile?
Must you seek attention? shocked
Na real wa for you o lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by MegaPlayBoy: 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
One spirit is trying to stop me by NO!!!!
I.must name names grin
Fake accounts identified by me
Casalinda
Amatarasha
Angelimade
Missghosted
Analqueenlucy

Rehm...... Lemme remember more cheesy
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by Greatzeus(m): 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
80%? Ofcourse you would know,because you have sent PM to 80% of Nairaland female monikers. Which obviously ended up with you being disappointed since you weren't able to quench your konji with a random girl as you expected. Next time respect yourself,stop sending Pm like your life depended on it. Stop disgracing nairaland male folks,stop looking for free pu ssy on nairaland undecided

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by Freestainworld(m): 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
;Dthose who are fake here, may fake things like made in China become permanent in their lives
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by tobby20: 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
MegaPlayBoy:
I.must name names grin
Casalinda
Amatarasha
Angelimade
Missghosted
Analqueenlucy
I like this dude ... He code d name angelimade
Lol

Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by Casalindal(f): 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
MegaPlayBoy:
I.must name names grin
Casalinda
Amatarasha
Angelimade
Missghosted

Because I shame you by uploading your dick picture you now feel the need to call me fake right?!?
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by Makavelli25: 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
Bluo3 is fake as f*€k Bet it with me

1 Like

Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oya, begin to name them one after the other.
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by MegaPlayBoy: 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
Greatzeus:
80%? Ofcourse you would know,because you have sent PM to 80% of Nairaland female monikers. Which obviously ended up with you being disappointed since you weren't able to quench your konji with a random girl as you expected. Next time respect yourself,stop sending Pm like your life depended on it. Stop disgracing nairaland male folks,stop looking for free pu ssy on nairaland undecided
Chronic white knight
Defending ladies who might end up being a fallacy undecided
Chai
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by damosade(m): 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
Average ladies don't even like listening to news or talk mental captivating issues.

1 Like

Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 12, 2020
op biko mention the female monikers operated by guys so lets know them cheesy
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 12, 2020
okomile:
I am proudly FEMALE oooo

grin grin
this is one is obviously a dude cheesy

1 Like

Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by jericco1(m): 2:48am On Mar 12, 2020
okomile:
I am proudly FEMALE oooo

grin grin

How TF are we supposed to know that?? Besides where in Lagos do you reside
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by okomile(f): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2020
grin grin

Jump into d l..........n grin

lefulefu:

1 Like

Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by okomile(f): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2020
grin

In your house nao grin grin

jericco1:

How TF are we supposed to know that?? Besides where in Lagos do you reside
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by jericco1(m): 11:15am On Mar 12, 2020
okomile:
grin

In your house nao grin grin

Lol.. bye then
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by mystery22: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2020
That's why I laugh when guys ask women what they like in men,na ur fellow man dey answer ooo

The same with the male moniker,women use the male moniker to attack men too....
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by frankkydee(m): 11:25am On Mar 12, 2020
Its not only on here, it's like that on most social media platforms and dating sites. If you chat or DM any of them your, from there responses, instinct should tell you the account is a fake one. Its only a dunce that will fall for their craps. Spit!
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by okomile(f): 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
jericco1:

Lol.. bye then

Bye byeeeeeee ooooooo
grin
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by Blackmiserable(m): 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
@victorian is fake as Bleep. Bukatyne too.
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by bukatyne(f): 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Don't tell me my moniker is part of your misery?

@OP: herd mentality. Every guy must see things same way; same ladies to authenticate themselves. undecided
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
That's why I don't message any of them cheesy
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
mystery22:
That's why I laugh when guys ask women what they like in men,na ur fellow man dey answer ooo

The same with the male moniker,women use the male moniker to attack men too....
u never talk about those nairaland guys sending nude to female monikers operated by dudes cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
Blackmiserable:
nau victorian is real as they come.na babe she be

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
TrollKiller:

So what exactly do you want the thread viewers to do?
Can't they see the fake (f) attached to your profile?
Must you seek attention? shocked
Na real wa for you o lipsrsealed
She's is even married don't know what she's looking for in Romance section
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
SassyGem101:
Oya, begin to name them one after the other.
SassyGem101 number 1 grin
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
lefulefu:
They suspect am self smiley
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

They suspect am self smiley
grin grin
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

SassyGem101 number 1 grin

grin
Re: 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men by Blackmiserable(m): 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
bukatyne:

Don't tell me my moniker is part of your misery?

@OP: herd mentality. Every guy must see things same way; same ladies to authenticate themselves. undecided

tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked

Emm, em, so how is hubby and your kiddos, Bukola? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mention That Section On Nairaland You Have Not Visited For Once. / Has Konji Ever Hold You In A Public Place,if yes What Is The Next You Did ? / Guy Catches Girlfriend In Bed With Man She Claim To Be Her Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.