Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

My Experience This Night. Was I Wrong? Photo!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience This Night. Was I Wrong? Photo!!! (2119 Views)

She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) / What Did i Say Wrong (photo) / Have You Experience This Before (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience This Night. Was I Wrong? Photo!!! by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 12, 2020
So after the heavy rain that fell this night, I had to go get something from outside the estate. A bit far from the estate gate. But I had to trek it with an umbrella coz I was really enjoying the cold weather.

On my way back I saw this very fine yellow shorty. This girl body is in complete set. You know what they call full option? grin But some people are wonderfully made shar. grin

So I was on my own when she ran up to me, she permitted to use the umbrella with me.

As a gentle man that I am, I made sure her body wasn’t touching me, if the body dey use style dey come, I go dodge am!!. I was very careful not to mistakenly touch her. grin

I did not even talk to her sef. I was just jamming to my music from an earphone. Then we finally got to my estate gate. The rain was still drizzling.

She turned to me to thank me for my generosity and goodness. Then she requested I walk her down a little bit to shorten her journey.

I told her Nooo, I can’t walk any further, besides I am cold and needed to get warm. Then she requested for MY UMBRELLA grin

(Na thunder go fire you o)

I told her I can’t give her my umbrella because I don’t know her and I’m not sure she’ll return it. She wanted to use one kind seductive voice for me. Then I suggested this” grin

“Why don’t you come home with me instead? It will save you the journey and as well the rain”

She hissed and entered the rain. grin

I did not even talk about sex o!! I ONLY offered to shorten her distance and as well save her from getting wet.

My good will not kill me o!!

Later they’ll say good people are hard to find.

Nonsense and cold weather.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience This Night. Was I Wrong? Photo!!! by ikh777: 3:52am On Mar 12, 2020
boss na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience This Night. Was I Wrong? Photo!!! by punisha: 4:01am On Mar 12, 2020
Come how many experiences you don get in one night sef?
Your stupidity is legendary sha o!
Respect!

3 Likes

Re: My Experience This Night. Was I Wrong? Photo!!! by rex444(m): 4:30am On Mar 12, 2020
she no dey watch oyibo movie ? come home with me is a normal invitation na hehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: My Experience This Night. Was I Wrong? Photo!!! by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 12, 2020
punisha:
Come how many experiences you don get in one night sef?
Your stupidity is legendary sha o!
Respect!
my brother, are you not surprised?? The fact you are there on your bed doesn't mean the world is on stand still grin

Do you know there's a guy out there that had almost same experience as mine and he's happily fvckiing the girl right now and he's not sharing the gist

3 Likes

Re: My Experience This Night. Was I Wrong? Photo!!! by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:58am On Mar 12, 2020
ULTERIOR MOTIVES! **Yawns**

(1) (Reply)

South African Ebony Goes Fully Unclad On Live 18+ Video / My Boyfriend Cheated On Me _ It's All Over / Let's Chat! I'm In Need Of Attention!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.