Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access (36422 Views)

Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees / Bandits Kidnap 10 Nasarawa Police Officers On Their Way From Osun Election / Peller Befends Bill Seeking Police, NSCDC merger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by cRobo: 11:07am On Mar 12, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by Ofemmanu1: 11:07am On Mar 12, 2020
haha.
Make the vegetable cow kukuma kill am.

Though nobody can go back and make a new beginning... Anyone can start over and make a new ending.

Farewell SNS.
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by knowhowk: 11:07am On Mar 12, 2020
Today that is the situation , Tommorow It may change.
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by seedorfg(m): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2020
We are tired of this shi1ts biko..

Haha sanusi, awe village and kano, we don tire abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by Keziehenry(m): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2020
Those that worked against Goodluck Jonathan are paying for their sins one by one
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by jayboy112233: 11:08am On Mar 12, 2020
İt's like the Kano people no too like this sanusi man... No protest, nothing nothing.
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:11am On Mar 12, 2020
All earthly Kings have limited number of days to be on the throne,but only the Almighty God has no limit to be in power.Lesson: Use your position of authority justly.
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by zubydave(m): 11:11am On Mar 12, 2020
I think this should be the treatment for our thieving politician;after convicting them, we send them to jail and after serving their jail terms , they should be banished to the most remote places to live out the rest of their lives. Since they could not develop the place, they will live the rest of lives in the mist of their failures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by Crunchyg3: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2020
But are they really treating this man well
In the other news
You or someone you know might need this

Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by wallisdon: 11:19am On Mar 12, 2020
Is for a while.He would surely banse back and regain his freedom .He remain a star.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by skyfather09(m): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2020
why is there a gate in the house then, useless things!
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2020
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by Utanisco(m): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2020
They shud kukuma kill him na

What's the need of the securitys hindrances

Idiotic country
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 12, 2020
Citizenshelm:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/exclusive-sanusi-living-like-a-prisoner-as-police-nscdc-deny-visitors-access/amp

If President Buhari does not speak out about this abnormality going on with Emir Sanusi's dethronement and attendant humiliation, many of his erstwhile fans and praise singers (myself included) will lose respect and love for him.
It is hard to believe Governor Ganduje will be doing all of these without the explicit 'go ahead' of our President.

This is too much! If Mr. Sanusi has committed any crime, he should be indicted and tried in a competent court.

It is unacceptable for our government to constantly disobey the rule of law because it initiates fear in the seemingly lower classes of society. "If they can do this to the Emir/ex CBN governor, who am I?"

This is one for the reasons for the constant exodus of the elites from our dear country.
I never thought I could/would ever say this..
This impunity must stop!!!!

PS ....Everyone that knows me, know how much I love President Buhari

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by gambia(m): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2020
Please enough of this Sanusi issue, when he was busy buying ROYCE ROLLS and misyarning up and down was i involved? Please enough is a enough.
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by AerialMapper: 11:39am On Mar 12, 2020
Question to ask yourselves

Who is giving the Police and NSCDC orders? Ganduje? Presidency?

Who determined Nasarawa as his exile location? Ganduje? Presidency? Can Ganduje do this?

For those that think the Presidency has no hand in this...think again
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 12, 2020
don't see any tank in the yard, must a we'll and a pit latrine, too bad, eko would have a better locale.

hope he gets some local virgins for company,
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by WetSmoke: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2020
They still the build the house sef.
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:58am On Mar 12, 2020
Mehn let this guy enjoy the culture his ancestors brought from futa jalon
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
Lol
Your vote was the same as an almajiri kid without sandals in Katsina
You are all losersss

bunto:

If President Buhari does not speak out about this abnormality going on with Emir Sanusi's dethronement and attendant humiliation, many of his erstwhile fans and praise singers (myself included) will lose respect and love for him.
It is hard to believe Governor Ganduje will be doing all of these without the explicit 'go ahead' of our President.

This is too much! If Mr. Sanusi has committed any crime, he should be indicted and tried in a competent court.

It is unacceptable for our government to constantly disobey the rule of law because it initiates fear in the seemingly lower classes of society. "If they can do this to the Emir/ex CBN governor, who am I?"

This is one for the reasons for the constant exodus of the elites from our dear country.

Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by ArewaGoons: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
seunlayi:
Continue naw, I m not here to read the heading again
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by Neurotika: 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
They're trying so hard to make a hero out of him-more like a Sowore parody. Make him endearing to the gullible public, then make him a tool to achieve sinister political ambitions.

I'm yet to understand the love of Nigerians for people of superficial value. There are indicting claims on this man bordering around murder and extremism yet no one is digging further to investigate the veracity of these claims. Why is it anyone's business what an employer does to his rich employee. Why is it a national issue?

Honestly, we're the easiest people on earth to rule and manipulate and here we go again threading on same path Buhari rode on to drive the country to doldrums.

Call it conspiracy theory or whatever but this whole thing smells funny and I'm not eating it.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by aristocratic5(m): 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
Outrageous
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by thundafire: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
Voice of Ganduje and Hand of Buhari
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by chimezieeze98: 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
I guess he knew what he was getting into when he accepted to be the emir, and when he decided to publicly address the ills of kano state government and the northern elites (which he is also part of) despite knowing the fact that he is being paid by the same kano state government.

In the below video, and according to Abubakar Rimi, the former Kano state governor, the installment, and removal of any emir are at the hands of the governor/government.

Personally, I believe the likes of Sanusi is needed in the private/business sector, than the archaic sometimes, unproductive traditional leadership (my opinion).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-esHD4_pz9o
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by Queendipz: 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
Announcement: If you have Families and friends working for any federal government parastatal and interested in taking loan
Interest rate: 3.85%

Requirements
IPPIS Number
Bvn number
Account type
Email address
Home address

Call: 08072417196
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by jamace(m): 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
Is BANISHMENT a punitive measure in our constitution? Lawyers in the house please contribute.

I feel the emir or any chief could only be removed from office based on the dictates of the constitution. And if there is need for further punitive measure, the judiciary will take care of that.

#NO-TO-BANISHMENT#
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by rOsy247(f): 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
Did he know this day will come at some point when he was used against my Jona? Jona told y'all that the freedom you had in his administration you'll miss it when he leaves. See am na
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by Ibegtodiffer: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
mastermaestro:
Who told you Ganduje is through with him? Sanusi is on his way to jail. Ganduje just wanted to avoid the backlash of jailing a ruling first-class king. Plot: Dethrone first, then send him to jail. No too much outcry because he is a mere citizen.
What crime did he really commit?
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by mastermaestro(m): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ibegtodiffer:

What crime did he really commit?

I am not in support of his humiliation though. But just hinting you guys of the main goal. He will be roped with corruption charges which Ganduje has already perfected. Watch and see.
I repeat, I do not support his ill treatment.
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by Ibegtodiffer: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
bunto:

You don't know Buhari!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara Lawmakers Collected $10,000 To Stop Impeachment Of Deputy Governor- Boko / EFCC Arraigned Ohakim, Nyako And Son, Senator Abdul-aziz Nyako In Court (photos) / Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.