Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,193 members, 7,860,270 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access (36421 Views)

Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees / Bandits Kidnap 10 Nasarawa Police Officers On Their Way From Osun Election / Peller Befends Bill Seeking Police, NSCDC merger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by favour32(m): 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
This shows say nor be one country be Nigeria.
Which law/constitution Ganduje dey operate to banish person?
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by enemyofprogress: 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
What kind of nonsense is this? What crime did he commit to warrant this? This is nothing but violation of his rights. This shiiit can only happen the shithole called Nigeria
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by enemyofprogress: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
mastermaestro:
Who told you Ganduje is through with him? Sanusi is on his way to jail. Ganduje just wanted to avoid the backlash of jailing a ruling first-class king. Plot: Dethrone first, then send him to jail. No too much outcry because he is a mere citizen.
and you think that will ever happen? Dream on and keep hating who God has blessed
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by RightChannel: 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
As Slave Of Allah..
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by Dollabiz: 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
smiley
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by airminem(f): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
mastermaestro:
Who told you Ganduje is through with him? Sanusi is on his way to jail. Ganduje just wanted to avoid the backlash of jailing a ruling first-class king. Plot: Dethrone first, then send him to jail. No too much outcry because he is a mere citizen.
CRY BABY sad LISTEN TO YASEP. ONLY A COURT CAN JAIL MR. AND IN THIS CASE, NOT EVEN SANUSI IS GOING TO JAIL BUT GANDOLLAROLLER AND MAYBE YOU wink
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by mastermaestro(m): 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
airminem:
CRY BABY sad LISTEN TO YASEP. ONLY A COURT CAN JAIL MR. AND IN THIS CASE, NOT EVEN SANUSI IS GOING TO JAIL BUT GANDOLLAROLLER AND MAYBE YOU wink

Please read with your brain, not your eyes only. Nowhere does it suggest that I am in support of Ganduje's vendetta against Sanusi. I merely wrote based on insight.
You can join him in jail, I care less. And please stop using noisy characters to express yourself. It does not win extra attention! Actually it makes reading annoying.
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by airminem(f): 5:39am On Mar 13, 2020
mastermaestro:

Please read with your brain, not your eyes only. Nowhere does it suggest that I am in support of Ganduje's vendetta against Sanusi. I merely wrote based on insight.
You can join him in jail, I care less. And please stop using noisy characters to express yourself. It does not win extra attention! Actually it makes reading annoying.
Okay
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by royrit: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
Enroll for our event planning and management class today
Re: Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access by ashtomjames3: 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
We are Jerry & Martha Young, owners of Young’s Chem-Dry. We are grateful for the opportunity to provide you with information about our services and help you choose a cleaning company. Young’s Carpet Cleaning have been in the carpet cleaning business for over twenty five years. I’m certain you will be thrilled with our services and our employees, from your first call to our follow up call. Our goal has always been your complete and total satisfaction!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? / Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money / Zamfara Lawmakers Collected $10,000 To Stop Impeachment Of Deputy Governor- Boko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.