Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,570 members, 7,840,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" (45066 Views)

EPL Stars Who Won't Return To Action This Weekend Because Of Afcon/asian Cup / German Fans Riot In Italy After Osimhen Knocks Out E. Frankfurt With 2 Goals / Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2020
That means all UCL matches are cancelled this season then grin grin

Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Dayodragon: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2020
I'm sure Ronaldo will dribble pass coronavirus. We Hope for negative test rest our GOAT. Stay safe
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by ContractKiller: 11:57am On Mar 12, 2020
Ft
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by skyfather09(m): 11:58am On Mar 12, 2020
in my opinion football is now dead... see as psg pitch empty yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Fragility6: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

They are now worse than China
If China had behaved like sensible human beings and eaten normal foods, diz virus wouldn't have popped up in d first place

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by JayPeeOham: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2020
gurunlocker:
Good move! Make we no hear story that touch the heart.

But why are Italians spreading this virus? Can't they stay in their country? 3 Italians just spread the virus into Cuba

Italians are dispatch riders na grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by slimanyd: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2020
corona dey look aso rock with one eye
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by TalkBoutIt: 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
You deserve a cold bottle of Heineken
Afromentalist:
Corona virus, a biologic weapon for psychological and economic warfare. If you want to understand the causes and authors of this attack, you should ask the question:

To whom is it a benefit?

China is on its knees, Europe too.

There you have it. Those who know, know.

The African Mentalist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Maccarthy(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
gurunlocker:
Good move! Make we no hear story that touch the heart.

But why are Italians spreading this virus? Can't they stay in their country? 3 Italians just spread the virus into Cuba
Population reduction techniques.. Spreading diseases.. They all panicked because of global warming now they've deviced a way to reduce the population.. Think about it
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by abdulskulboy(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mamadmama01:
He should please o nothing should do our goat o
The real GOAT is LM10
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Adgideon(m): 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
Special player exceptional treatment

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
obembet:
Hope Our SuperHeroes remain Safe
That one with white hair is superhero, the tall one is superzero grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Chingykay77(m): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
[quote author=Mymynd4u post=87376835]We know that Ronaldo is a coward..... He isn't a true frnd, if It was any player in Spain that Corona, Messi wunt run away like a coward Ronaldo.

So Ronaldo is a dominator but he can't dominate simple Corona virus...

Take this from me, Ronaldo is a coward.

When we talk abt GOAT, u must be a goat in all ramifications but Ronaldo failed...

So this is my judgement

I hereby declare MESSI as the Greatest of All Time.

Ronaldo is COAT - COWARD OF ALL TIME

Note this:

Messi : GOAT
Ronaldo : COAT
Liverpool: LOAT - loser of all time grin

Hater argue with evidence

Ronaldo is a coward... Ignored his fellow colleague but Messi didn't ignore Ronaldinho.

Same rugani helped Ronaldo but Ronaldo deserted him now.. To all Ronaldo fans, this is how Ronaldo will desert if u get problem oooo

Support a true frnd like Lionel Achachukwu Oluwaseyifunmi Abdullahi Messi [/qu
I'm not sorry to say that YOU ARE A FOOL
so you mean say if na you, you go waka go meet the man who get the virus and ignore your family abi
asides family sef .........who wan die ?
And guy pls improve your initiative cos the news said he went on monday which mean as at sunday which he played against inter millan he was with the dude and as at then the guy with the virus haven't tested positive .............
Which he has left for Portugal before the guy was tested positive and CR7 was asked to stay cos they value him all over the world

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Dayodragon: 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

That one with white hair is superhero, the tall one is superzero grin

The dwarf remains superzero while the Tall one remains the main superhero.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by ajaniteea: 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:
We know that Ronaldo is a coward..... He isn't a true frnd, if It was any player in Spain that Corona, Messi wunt run away like a coward Ronaldo.

When we talk abt GOAT, u must be a goat in all ramifications but Ronaldo failed...

So this is my judgement

Note this:

Ronaldo is a coward... Ignored his fellow colleague but Messi didn't ignore Ronaldinho.

Same rugani helped Ronaldo but Ronaldo deserted him now.. To all Ronaldo fans, this is how Ronaldo will desert if u get problem oooo

Support a true frnd like Lionel Achachukwu Oluwaseyifunmi Abdullahi Messi

You be dirty guy sha. See wetin you dey talk. No human feelings

8 Likes

Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Spallanzani: 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:
We know that Ronaldo is a coward..... He isn't a true frnd, if It was any player in Spain that Corona, Messi wunt run away like a coward Ronaldo.

So this is my judgement

Note this:

Mental imbalance... You need to examine the PH level of your brain, too acidic grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Dayodragon: 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

So this is my judgement

Note this:

Common sense is not common in your life.
So you never read CR7 went to visit his mum thats hospitalized in Portugal before the news outbreak?? this is how idiat like you receive curses from no where. Respect yourself

8 Likes

Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Crunchyg2: 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
This is getting serious
Meanwhile

Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Jamaall(m): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
godkiller:
Ronaldo thinking like a 9ja man

Very sharp bad guy, no time o.
Ronaldo be like...
My brethren me don japa oo
See you again......
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
Madeira cake �
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Bar1941(m): 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mamadmama01:
He should please o nothing should do our goat o

Our goat wey we go slaughter for Xmas.
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
Stay safe bro... Was only used when a brother was playing without football boots.. But all the same stay safe bro.
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by franugo(m): 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

So this is my judgement

Note this:

Are u sure u have sense

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
Dayodragon:

Common sense is not common in your life.
So you never read CR7 went to visit his mum thats hospitalized in Portugal before the news outbreak?? this is how idiat like you receive curses from no where. Respect yourself

Ur papa na idait.. Na hin go receive curse on top Ronaldo and Messi matter grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
[quote author=Chingykay77 post=87377246][/quote]
I. No get time for ur epistle.... Too long pls summarize
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
franugo:

Are u sure u have sense
DO U?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
[quote author=Chingykay77 post=87377246][/quote] Lest I forgot, u r a fo*l
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
Dayodragon:

The dwarf remains superzero while the Tall one remains the main superhero.

Simp sharrap

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
ajaniteea:

You be dirty guy sha. See wetin you dey talk. No human feelings

Shey Ronaldo get human feelings??
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Lucque: 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

So this is my judgement

Note this:

Which kind mumu message b dis...and 6 dingbats actually liked this post....sheizer

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Pheelz2020(m): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
even u, u r a coward..

go and use ur self as specimen for the cure na..

labishhhhhh

Mymynd4u:

So this is my judgement

Note this:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' / Tyson Vs Trump: Your Employee Today Could Become Your President Or Boss Tomorrow / Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.