Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,794 members, 7,837,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" (45060 Views)

EPL Stars Who Won't Return To Action This Weekend Because Of Afcon/asian Cup / German Fans Riot In Italy After Osimhen Knocks Out E. Frankfurt With 2 Goals / Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Nairalandmonika: 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
Afromentalist:

My friend, your problem is you think short term, when Mentalists think long term. You see local inconveniences, when the powers that be think world dominion.

When you read: Make America great again and America First and when you see the outbreak of Coronavirus, if you can add 1 + 1, then there is nothing I can do for your short sightedness.

The African Mentalist.
Lol, guy you are dumb you can't even engage in intelligent conversation.
I have read Enough to know what going on in America and about the coronavirus.
Just chill cause this your over thinking is making you go insane.
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:
We know that Ronaldo is a coward..... He isn't a true frnd, if It was any player in Spain that Corona, Messi wunt run away like a coward Ronaldo.

So Ronaldo is a dominator but he can't dominate simple Corona virus...

Take this from me, Ronaldo is a coward.

When we talk abt GOAT, u must be a goat in all ramifications but Ronaldo failed...

So this is my judgement

I hereby declare MESSI as the Greatest of All Time.

Ronaldo is COAT - COWARD OF ALL TIME

Note this:

Messi : GOAT
Ronaldo : COAT
Liverpool: LOAT - loser of all time grin

Hater argue with evidence

Ronaldo is a coward... Ignored his fellow colleague but Messi didn't ignore Ronaldinho.

Same rugani helped Ronaldo but Ronaldo deserted him now.. To all Ronaldo fans, this is how Ronaldo will desert if u get problem oooo

Support a true frnd like Lionel Achachukwu Oluwaseyifunmi Abdullahi Messi
Who are the follow-follow that liked your insensitive post?? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
obembet:
Hope Our SuperHeroes remain Safe
Amen...

Not only them.. All Footballers and our hustling brothers and Sisters abroad!!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:
We know that Ronaldo is a coward..... He isn't a true frnd, if It was any player in Spain that Corona, Messi wunt run away like a coward Ronaldo.

When we talk abt GOAT, u must be a goat in all ramifications but Ronaldo failed...

So this is my judgement

Note this:

Ronaldo is a coward... Ignored his fellow colleague but Messi didn't ignore Ronaldinho.

Same rugani helped Ronaldo but Ronaldo deserted him now.. To all Ronaldo fans, this is how Ronaldo will desert if u get problem oooo

Funny guy ... the fact that you mentioned Liverpool shows how pained you still are after the 4-0 lashing Liverpool wickedly gave your Barca boys in 2019 grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by collins88(m): 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
To God Almighty... Please help us and forgive us of our wrong doings,for we don't knows what we are doing, please grant us your Children peace in our heart, joy in our soul and a change spirit, so things don't fall apart. Please grant to us your Children the wisdom and understanding to discover a cure for this unseen illness knows as Covid-19, because is a treat to mankind and everything we stand for. As we speak some are dying of it and other of various diseases which we are yet to discover a cure for. Please don't turn your face against us. We need you now more than ever... Thank you God Almighty for you'll do it again... Amen...
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by kaylawlah(m): 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

So this is my judgement

Note this:

Funny woman..you ever heard this funny African proverb life na per head ??
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by dederocs(m): 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
Prized possession
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by TLION(m): 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

So this is my judgement

Note this:

. Smh so many dumb people on NL.
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
kaylawlah:

Funny woman..you ever heard this funny African proverb life na per head ??

How much u go pay
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

So this is my judgement

Note this:

you be idiot but you no sabi
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by HOTsnow(m): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
This is so absurd. It is either you are mentally deranged or you are just a fool. Smh
Mymynd4u:

So this is my judgement

Note this:

Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by xcelentattitude(m): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
Even the animals are going into hiding grin

Is better o, we don't want to hear that the GOAT was killed by corona.

GOAT or no GOAT self, tàànfékû (na who wan die) grin

Anyways,

*JOB AT WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION*

Help us fight CORONAVIRUS by working from home - No experience required SMS sending JOB

*Work 2-3 hours daily on mobile*

*and earn $5-$100 daily*

Click Here And Apply Now

http:///WHO-j0bs

Vacancy till 31st march,2020

To think that some will actually click this link goes a long way to show how unreasonable my fellow Nigerians can be. So you want corona job ba? cheesy

Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by igwefivestar(m): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

So this is my judgement

Note this:

just see what u. Wasted ur precious time to type.

Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Upworkwriter007(f): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
MansoryMX:

This virus, just like every other virus has no ending. Man will only learn to adapt to it or give way to it (extinction).
SARS, MERS.
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Norstrademus(m): 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Soon

So your name is "coronavirus" now ABI?
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by xjiggy: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
Italy is the only truthful foreign nation in this crisis. Germany and UK refuse to declare the real number of those infected. USA have put vice president Pence in charge in order to manage the real info. Russia are not even saying anything. UK keep hosting matches with full stadiums despite the spread. For those accusing Italy of spreading it, the symptoms may not have manifested by the time they left their country and also, an Italian resident in Cuba would want to go back to Cuba after whatever took him or her to Italy. After all, Nigerians still travelled abroad during the Ebola crisis. Its up to each country to put proper measures in place for testing people at points of entry.
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by ojaysam25(m): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Good move....beta be save than sorry....
but this corona self don dey affect everything even bet9ja.....I played to win 200k but won 5k instead due to suspension of matches.
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by frankmoney(m): 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

So this is my judgement

Note this:

say it again without crying
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by ojaysam25(m): 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

So this is my judgement

Note this:

sense is far from you
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
ojaysam25:
sense is far from you
Brain is far from u
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
frankmoney:
say it again without crying
Tell dt or ur fada
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
ojaysam25:
Good move....beta be save than sorry....
but this corona self don dey affect everything even bet9ja.....I played to win 200k but won 5k instead due to suspension of matches.

U cant win big coz u no get sense. Oya gimme my share grin
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by ojaysam25(m): 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

U cant win big coz u no get sense. Oya gimme my share grin
lol☺
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Legendguru: 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
smiley
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by gcof(m): 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
seunmohmoh:
All these should have been done when the virus was still fresh.
no one took it seriously
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Realfrankie(m): 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

So this is my judgement

Note this:

Juventus FC granted him permission to travel, you're here crying
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
Realfrankie:

Juventus FC granted him permission to travel, you're here crying
Weep no more bro grin
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by cr7lomo: 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

So this is my judgement

Note this:

Every single person that quoted this person condemned his post...but at the same time , he has over 20likes... This is more like an experiment... People condemn in the open but like that same thing behind closed doors... Human hypocrisy
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
cr7lomo:

Every single person that quoted this person condemned his post...but at the same time , he has over 20likes... This is more like an experiment... People condemn in the open but like that same thing behind closed doors... Human hypocrisy

Diary of a frustrated penaldo fan gringringrin

Actually it's 24 likes and 4 shares..

Can u pls make it 25 pls
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by trutht828: 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
Afromentalist:
Corona virus, a biologic weapon for psychological and economic warfare. If you want to understand the causes and authors of this attack, you should ask the question:

To whom is it a benefit?

China is on its knees, Europe too.

There you have it. Those who know, know.

The African Mentalist.

38 people dead in the US, with 1,300 infected. Bear in mind that the death toll was 29 two days ago. So, How's the US benefiting from this? Or you want to call that collateral damage?

Or are you referring to Africa as the beneficiary?
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Afromentalist: 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
trutht828:

38 people dead in the US, with 1,300 infected. Bear in mind that the death toll was 29 two days ago. So, How's the US benefiting from this? Or you want to call that collateral damage?

Or are you referring to Africa as the beneficiary?
Learn to see beyond short term pain. See long term benefits.

The African Mentalist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' / Tyson Vs Trump: Your Employee Today Could Become Your President Or Boss Tomorrow / Sylvester Igboun Buys 2017 G-wagon Worth $129000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.