Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" (45063 Views)

EPL Stars Who Won't Return To Action This Weekend Because Of Afcon/asian Cup / German Fans Riot In Italy After Osimhen Knocks Out E. Frankfurt With 2 Goals / Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by trutht828: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
Afromentalist:

Learn to see beyond short term pain. See long term benefits.

The African Mentalist.

Long term my foot. The only "beneficiary" in this is Africa
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by uunwanaobong3: 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
The GOAT is at a loose ooooo, bring me a strong rope make I tie am return give the owner Juventus
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Afromentalist: 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
trutht828:
Long term my foot. The only "beneficiary" in this is Africa
this is why many of you will remain where you are. You can't see beyond your nose. You only see the finger, you can't see the moon. You only see the hundreds that will be infected in the USA because of the Corona, but you don't see what would have happened very very soon if nothing had stopped China.

The African Mentalist.
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by hilaryCU(m): 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:
We know that Ronaldo is a coward..... He isn't a true frnd, if It was any player in Spain that Corona, Messi wunt run away like a coward Ronaldo.

So Ronaldo is a dominator but he can't dominate simple Corona virus...

Take this from me, Ronaldo is a coward.

When we talk abt GOAT, u must be a goat in all ramifications but Ronaldo failed...

So this is my judgement

I hereby declare MESSI as the Greatest of All Time.

Ronaldo is COAT - COWARD OF ALL TIME

Note this:

Messi : GOAT
Ronaldo : COAT
Liverpool: LOAT - loser of all time grin

Hater argue with evidence

Ronaldo is a coward... Ignored his fellow colleague but Messi didn't ignore Ronaldinho.

Same rugani helped Ronaldo but Ronaldo deserted him now.. To all Ronaldo fans, this is how Ronaldo will desert if u get problem oooo

Support a true frnd like Lionel Achachukwu
Oluwaseyifunmi Abdullahi Messi

U dey craze with this Ur talk. Lol
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by OnlineWell(m): 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ronaldo run oh before his name will change to Coronaldo grin

Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by promisedeco(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:
We know that Ronaldo is a coward..... He isn't a true frnd, if It was any player in Spain that Corona, Messi wunt run away like a coward Ronaldo.

When we talk abt GOAT, u must be a goat in all ramifications but Ronaldo failed...

So this is my judgement

Note this:

Ronaldo is a coward... Ignored his fellow colleague but Messi didn't ignore Ronaldinho.

Same rugani helped Ronaldo but Ronaldo deserted him now.. To all Ronaldo fans, this is how Ronaldo will desert if u get problem oooo

Support a true frnd like Lionel Achachukwu Oluwaseyifunmi Abdullahi Messi
we believe you. anything else you wanna say?
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
promisedeco:
we believe you. anything else you wanna say?

U don't have sense.. Do u bliv it too? grin
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by promisedeco(m): 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

U don't have sense.. Do u bliv it too? grin
you know what I believe? you need attention. now disappear
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Strech(m): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
Dem think we no know say him and that defender hug after the game and even slept in the same room after the game. Make Dem just tell tell us what is wro
ng with my GOAT.
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Thoh(m): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

So this is my judgement

Note this:

ur mumunicious has been licenced.
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by Molutex(m): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mymynd4u:

So this is my judgement

Note this:

you must be a fool what u are typing IS inconsequential IDIOT
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by godkiller(m): 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
Jamaall:

Ronaldo be like...
My brethren me don japa oo
See you again......

Haha na so o
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by taibod: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2020
Molutex:
you must be a fool what u are typing IS inconsequential IDIOT

lol I hear you oo is virus not different from fake passport... virus is deadly and fake passport can be resolved....

Abeg let dat GOAT find his way oo
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by OgeFather(m): 11:19am On Mar 13, 2020
obembet:
Hope Our SuperHeroes remain Safe

You nko ?
Re: Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case" by JoseRaji(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mymynd4u:

So this is my judgement

Note this:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Messi & Griezmann 'Don't See Eye-To-Eye As They Do Not Speak In Training' / Tyson Vs Trump: Your Employee Today Could Become Your President Or Boss Tomorrow / Sylvester Igboun Buys 2017 G-wagon Worth $129000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.