Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age (9961 Views)

What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? / False Rape Accusations Are Real It Happened To Me / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
I just read that Harvey Weinstein was sentenced to 23 years in prison.. incase you don't know him.. he is a reputable hollywood producer... he was accused by several women for rape... I've never believed words that ladies tell without proof.. one high school kid spent 15 years in jail for a crime he never commited until the girl confessed to lieing cos he didn't give her attention...

Back to weinsteins case... one of the accusers posted a video about the encounter she had with weinstein at some sort of office.. she recorded the whole thing, she was clearly flirting with him, which she Confirmed .. he touched her hands.. she didn't protest.. he even invited her his hotel room of which she agreed to go.. entered his room, she claimed she was raped.. we don't know that, but I'm sure she wasn't.. why enter a mans hotel room hoping for nothing.. i dont understand.. she clearly went there to give him sex so he approves her work...

This is why you shouldn't work with women if you're an entrepreneur.. try to stay far away from them cause all that would put you in jail is when she fakes tears.. people are drawn to sympathy... boom you're in prison for 20 years just like that..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC4eog5cY9Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOxUVBrXtzk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2zQAnIpdvs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ubunja Martinez39s

5 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Comedian2019: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
Some men don't forgive a false accuser. Revenge is very deadly.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
Comedian2019:
Some men don't forgive a false accuser. Revenge is very deadly.
yeah it can destroy someones life

1 Like

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Davash222(m): 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
Exactly why Dantata refused to trade with women during his time. He let his wife handle sales when it comes to women. Such a wise man.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
Davash222:
Exactly why Dantata refused to trade with women during his time. He let his wife handle sales when it comes to women. Such a wise man.
yes.. its very dangerous... you can ruin your life if you take that chance...

1 Like

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by MrGrimm: 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
Back in school a girl accused a guy of raping her after her friends told her brother that she is sleeping with boys. They beat the boy black and blue. Later the girl confessed and said it was a lie
All they did was tell the boy sorry. Be careful guys.

9 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
MrGrimm:
Back in school a girl accused a guy of raping her after her friends told her brother that she is sleeping with boys. They beat the boy black and blue. Later the girl confessed and said it was a lie
All they did was tell the boy sorry. Be careful guys.
damn... also they do it when theu regret it or you the guy doesn't give them attention anymore...

1 Like

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by seangy4konji: 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
that revenge is always deadly...accusing a man of what he did not do and be punished comes with bad revenge...

this ladies need to know that they stand to gain nothing but a painful death feeling they can get away with enjoying sex and feeling guily after thereby making the man they cajoled and spread legs for be a victim....

forgiveness is a sin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
the fact that someone would dismiss rape accusations without even listening to the accuser's story, is why this issue will never see the finish line.... weinstein was a evil demon who got what he deserved... everyone in Hollywood knew about his antics, EVERYONE, for years!

he certainly got what he deserved... Bill Cosby was the same. who are we trying to fool?!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
the fact that someone would dismiss rape accusations without even listening to the accuser's story, is why this issue will never see the finish line.... weinstein was a evil demon who got what he deserved... everyone in Hollywood knew about his antics EVERYONE, for years!

he certainly got what he deserved... Bill Cosby was the same. who are we trying to fool?!
Weinstein was only a producer who would give sex for role in a movie... its either you take the deal or leave it.. morally it isn't right, but its not a crime... you watched the first video? I doubt you did... but did you hear when she said he invited her to his hotel room .. and she went... please shes not a baby.. what the hell are you doing in his hotel room?

17 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
seangy4konji:
that revenge is always deadly...accusing a man of what he did not do and be punished comes with bad revenge...

this ladies need to know that they stand to gain nothing but a painful death feeling they can get away with enjoying sex and feeling guily after thereby making the man they cajoled and spread legs for be a victim....

forgiveness is a sin
its a total disaster.. one girl tried to pull that shit with me once mehn i cleared her... after we had mutual sex.. she went home and texted me saying she felt like it was rape... saying she didn't say yes. You don't have to say yes do consent to sex... i mean if we've been chating and flirting and then i invite you to my house.. you accept the invitation... i invite you into my bedroom you accept.. i touch your hand, you don't causion me. I touch your legs you don't say anything.... oh yes I'm supposed to ask you "do you want to have sex"?. How silly is that

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
Weinstein was only a producer who would give sex for role in a movie... its either you take the deal or leave it.. morally it isn't right, but its not a crime... you watched the first video? I doubt you did... but did you hear when she said he invited her to his hotel room .. and she went... please shes not a baby.. what the hell are you doing in his hotel room?

bro use your brain.... if you work as an actress and one of the biggest hollywood producer calls you to come in for casting at his hotel room (because he is so busy) YOU GO THERE!!!! and thats what many women did. sadly, as he opened the door in a bath robe, many felt it was inappropriate and left while all the other desperate women entered the room and where either coerced into fukcing or simply RAPED and then given a role to shut up (remember that his assistant was also present in these hotel rooms before quietly leaving). no matter how you want to look at it, this was rape.... unless of course you believe that, the minute a woman enters a hotel room, she MUST be fukced regardless of why she is there. abi?

2 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by coolestofall(m): 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
The way Americans handle rape ehn! They expect a guy to toast lady, give her nice lines, bust her brains n she willingly goes with the guy to her hotel room, something leads to another both of them are naked and when, just when the guy wants to insert disc the girl just wakes from her day dream and she half assedly tells the guy stop na, the dick will just automatically retract. Like TF she was thinking all the while?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by sexylassie2(f): 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2020
arent you tired of recycle topics

this topic have been discussed on nairaland like a million times

arent you tired ?

it is a boring topic
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro use your brain.... if you work as an actress and one of the biggest hollywood producer calls you to come in for casting at his hotel room (because he is so busy) YOU GO THERE!!!! and thats what many women did. sadly, as he opened the door in a bath robe, many fell it was inappropriate and left while all the other desperate women entered the room and where either coerced into fukcing or simply RAPED and then given a role to shut up (remember that his assistant was also present in these hotel rooms before quietly leaving). no matter how you want to look at it, this was rape.... unless of course you believe that, the minute a woman enters a hotel room, she MUST be fukced regardless of why she is there. abi?
casting in hotel rooms.. you do realise entertainment is business even though people in it hardly wear ties and suit.. its just like a music producer telling you to come to his hotel room.. so he signs you.. first off.. its not the hotel room his recording instruments are.. its in his studio. That is where he actually tries you or even plays your song... movie producers have studios were they rehearse for roles and auditioning... these girls want favours thats why they go to the hotels.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
sexylassie2:
arent you tired of recycle topics

this topic have been discussed on nairaland like a million times

arent you tired ?

it is a boring topic
kill yourself

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
coolestofall:
The way Americans handle rape ehn! They expect a guy to toast lady, give her nice lines, her busts n she willingly goes with the guy to her hotel room, something leads to another both of them are naked and when, just when the guy wants to insert disc the girl just wakes from her day dream and she half assedly tells the guy stop na, the dick will just automatically retract. Like TF she was thinking all the while?
lol i know its silly... thats how one lady came out and accused one of trumps chief judge in america of sexual assault.. she said it happened 30 years ago... lol bro i cant even remember what i did 10 years ago

8 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by coolestofall(m): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
lol i know its silly... thats how one lady came out and accused one of trumps chief judge in america of sexual assault.. she said it happened 30 years ago... lol bro i cant even remember what i did 10 years ago
Lol it might get to a point the guy might even be doubting himself like, did I really rape her?

11 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
coolestofall:

Lol it might get to a point the guy might even be doubting himself like, did I really rape her?
yeah that's what the depression he is facing would cause.. he might even say he did

1 Like

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by sexylassie2(f): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
kill yourself

OK dummy
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
casting in hotel rooms.. you do realise entertainment is business even though people in it hardly wear ties and suit.. its just like a music producer telling you to come to his hotel room.. so he signs you.. first off.. its not the hotel room his recording instruments are.. its in his studio. That is where he actually tries you or even plays your song... movie producers have studios were they rehearse for roles and auditioning... these girls want favours thats why they go to the hotels.....

bro , you do know what a casting call/callback is, right? even top MALE actor go to hotel room for castings with top hollywood producer. duh!

here educate yourself and listen carefully to Anthony Anderson talking about going to hotel for call back with MARTIN SCORCESE (starts at 21:40min):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvaEG9cIKa4

THANK ME LATER FOR EDUCATING YOU ON THE SUBJECT!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro , you do know what a casting call/callback is, right? even top MALE actor go to hotel room for castings with top hollywood producer. duh!

here educate yourself and listen carefully to Anthony Anderson talking about going to hotel for call back with MARTIN SCORCESE (starts at 21:40min):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvaEG9cIKa4

THANK ME LATER FOR EDUCATING YOU ON THE SUBJECT!!!
I'm supposed to watch a 2 hour video... wow... anyways.. you cant compare a man going to hotel rooms to a woman... whatever happens in that hotel room a man can handle it... a man's not gonna fck a man.. even if hes gay it mutual.. if you had a sister thats into movies what would be the best advice you give her..?... "dont worry go into his room for screening ".. angry sad

4 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

OK dummy
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
I'm supposed to watch a 2 hour video... wow... anyways.. you cant compare a man going to hotel rooms to a woman... whatever happens in that hotel room a man can handle it... a man's not gonna fck a man.. even if hes gay it mutual.. if you had a sister thats into movies what would be the best advice you give her..?... "dont worry go into his room for screening ".. angry sad

as i said....go to the 21.min 40s mark on the video to hear clearly this famous actor going to an audition in hotel with one of the major film producer in Hollywood....like many do.

the fact that you now claim that its different for men to women is a joke.... if busy Hollywood producer are in town, then their hotel is where the audition will happen mostly...and whether you are male or female, YOU GO THERE and read for the part! just because Weinstein was an evil rapist doesnt change that fact!
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

as i said....go to the 21.min 40s mark on the video to hear clearly this famous actor going to an audition in hotel with one of the major film producer in Hollywood....like many do.

the fact that you now claim that its different for men to women is a joke.... if busy Hollywood producer are in town, then their hotel is where the audition will happen mostly...and whether you are male or female, YOU GO THERE and read for the part! just because Weinstein was an evil rapist doesnt change that fact!
its a joke when i say its different for men?.. listen bros will always be bros.. i can meet a guy online who we probably have some business to do together and go to his hotel room that same day without any fear.. on a normal day a lady wouldn't do that.. she has to know the person well... please stop these liez abeg.. you deh like say u be woman

3 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
its a joke when i say its different for men?.. listen bros will always be bros.. i can meet a guy online who we probably have some business to do together and go to his hotel room that same day without any fear.. on a normal day a lady wouldn't do that.. she has to know the person well... please stop these liez abeg.. you deh like say u be woman

bro...we are not talking of meeting strangers (i would never walk into a stranger's hotel, whether man OR woman), but we are talking of TOP HOLLYWOOD PRODUCERS here. thats the person who can change any actors future. who are we kidding?! at most of these auditions, there is always many people present, but Weinstein would have one or two assistant present and then ask them to leave. he was a PREDATOR.

here is a simple clue: if your sista says she is going to have a meet and greet at Barak Obama's hotel, would you think of rape? what about if it was Dangote or the POPE, would you also fear for her safety?! come on bro, this animal called weinstein knew exactly what he was doing (most evil rapist do)
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro...we are not talking of meeting strangers (i would never walk into a stranger's hotel, whether man OR woman), but we are talking of TOP HOLLYWOOD PRODUCERS here. thats the person who can change any actors future. who are we kidding?! at most of these auditions, there is always many people present, but Weinstein would have one or two assistant present and then ask them to leave. he was a PREDATOR.

here is a simple clue: if your sista says she is going to have a meet and greet at Barak Obama's hotel, would you think of rape? what about if it was Dangote or the POPE, would you also fear for her safety?! come on bro, this animal called weinstein knew exactly what he was doing (most evil rapist do)
thats the thing obama wouldn't ask you to come to his hotel.. because thats not where you should be meeting obama... its just inappropriate... you should meet a movie producer in his, studio, disney studio, auditions, on set... not his hotel room.. how does the producer focus on the worm he is doing in a hotel room..?.. if a lady is going to a hotel room.. she's going to fuxck the producer

7 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
thats the thing obama wouldn't ask you to come to his hotel.. because thats not where you should be meeting obama... its just inappropriate... you should meet a movie producer in his, studio, disney studio, auditions, on set... not his hotel room.. how does the producer focus on the worm he is doing in a hotel room..?.. if a lady is going to a hotel room.. she's going to fuxck the producer

why you keep beating a dead horse when i have explicitly showed you that many auditions in Hollywood are done in hotels?!?!? you can think whatever you want on the subject, it happens quite often and there is/was no issues with it, until this demon called WEINSTEIN started raping women.

as for you thinking that a lady going to a man's hotel room, is to fukc, it is a very sad statement.... because this is the same narrow minded archaic state of mind that believes that A) if a woman comes to your hotel room OR house then she goes there for sex.... and B) if she says no to sex then she MUST be raped, abi?!?

[img]https://media./images/b9720ca990d69f047db3cac4aa75447b/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

why you keep beating a dead horse when i have explicitly showed you that many auditions in Hollywood are done in hotels?!?!? you can think whatever you want on the subject, it happens quite often and there is/was no issues with it, until this demon called WEINSTEIN started raping women.

as for you thinking that a lady going to a man's hotel room, is to fukc, it is a very sad statement.... because this is the same narrow minded archaic state of mind that believes that A) if a woman comes to your hotel room OR house then she goes there for sex.... and B) if she says no to sex then she MUST be raped, abi?!?

[img]https://media./images/b9720ca990d69f047db3cac4aa75447b/tenor.gif[/img]
stop the lies.. not many auditions are done in hotel rooms.. you don't have to be a liar to prove a point.. auditions held in hotel rooms between an upcoming actress and a producer is a Bleep appointment for a movie role... some times even top actress and actors audition for a role.. so you're saying Angelina jolie would stoop so low and go to the producers hotel room for auditions?... what a joke bro grin grin

3 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
But this Weinstein’s case get as e be.

I saw some even accused him of rape cos he gave them Orâl sèx forcefully. Haba forceful orâl sêx sad Funmisticqueen is this possible?

I just hope peeps are not beginning to use this as a weapon cos as far as I’m concerned there was no evidence aside peeps coming forward to say he raped and we are to just take their words for it because they are women, cos women do not lie, they do no wrong and can’t be vindictive.
It’s a slippery slope as we are setting a bad precedence.

cos how will someone that rich with a wife will have hundreds of women accusing him of raping them as far back as 1980s to 2015 and everyone started crawling out when they heard he’s being asked to settle them in cash.

That’s how Dakolo’s wife claimed she was raped in their living room while her family members were upstairs and was served crest afterwards. She was raped again by same person at the back of of his car in another venue in doggy position and peeps believed her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Korllami007: 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
Forcefully perform oral on me. How? grin grin grin
This an authentic lie.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

As A Youth Corper, Did You Sleep With A Student? / God Punishes People With Bad Partners. / My Erected Pennis(graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.