Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus (37340 Views)

Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus / Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus / Lai Mohammed: Attack On South African Businesses Will Hurt Nigerians More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by IMASTEX: 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
merit455:
Buhari is the best Nigeria President. According to zombie's,they are busy selling thier future for 30k stipend
Seconded. Even the future is over priced at #30k. It should be #1k lol.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by erenax: 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
Romanoff:
Dethronement loading.

Them no dey like people wey dey tell them truth o.
lol
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by Romanoff(f): 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
maasoap:

He should go ahead and starting criticising Tambuwal, na then he go know say all politicians na d same. He should leave criticism for those who are not directly subjected to politicians

Tambuwal is not as reckless as Gandollar but the Sultan himself a stooge.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by membranus: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
maasoap:
This dumb Sultan still thinks Coronavirus is a joke. I don't know how many corpse of people killed by hunger he had picked in the streets. If Coronavirus enters your Palace, u go no say hunger gets grandpa

How many people killed by coronavirus have you picked on the streets yourself?

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by erenax: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
oluwatosink:
Hunger virus never reach us for south..make e stay for north..
lol
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by Slimdada(m): 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
Majority of people in Nigeria can't even boast of 1k in their account, majority of Nigerians are struggling to put good food in the table,
Politricksians family are living overseas
Any family that can afford 3 square meals now should give thanks to God
Meanwhile today I saw something that broke my spirit
In shop rite a lil beautiful girl of About 4 year's old right hand was amputated don't know what caused that, she and her school mates came for excursion
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by MightySparrow: 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
POMPEY1:
You deserve a medal... kiss kiss
No dethronement, a sensible person is the enemy of the North. Did sanusi not tell them the hard truth? Result?
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by sterlingD(m): 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
Romanoff:
Dethronement loading.

Ah l want to talk the same thing.The table this man is shaking .........eh
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by ezegenigbonine: 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
QuickStandard:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This is the sad truth.
The rate at which poverty is killing Nigerians, even coro dey learn work.

But Mr Emir, you had better learn from Mr Sanusi, before Bubu and his Fulani soldiers dethrone you too..

They can't do him anything cos he is the Fulani leader and the number one religious leader
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by Yankee101: 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
Even his fulani brothers are tired

Buhari's incompetence is a case study for historians
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by maasoap(m): 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
membranus:

How many people killed by coronavirus have you picked on the streets yourself?

We hope so. My point is that is Nigerians including highly placed people like to trivialise serious issues. Trump did the same with this Coronavirus, now he's singing different tunes. That's how silly the so called leaders could be.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by colestephan86: 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
KEVIND:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/sultans-bombshell-hunger-virus-killing-nigerians-more-than-coronavirus/amp/?
Sometimes I find it hard to understand, when I went to my village, they said they is food but no money , when I got back to Lagos, there said food isn't cheap.
I con dey confused o.
My conclusion is , we have to live within our means,
If you own a house , you should have a small garden in your house , this was how our fathers lived back then.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by maasoap(m): 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
Romanoff:

Tambuwal is not as reckless as Gandollar but the Sultan himself a stooge.

Tambuwal is a politician, one. Two, Sultan hasn't constituted himself as the opposition leader in the state.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by keleman992000(m): 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
He just woke from sleep oooo
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by Starkid3010(m): 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
Romanoff:
Dethronement loading.
grin
grin grin grin grin I Don die
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by cococandy(f): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
This one didn’t hear what happened to his predecessor grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by thundafire: 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
U dn start ur own
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by Aladdin1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
I fear for the Sultan o! before dem go dethrone am. come banish am by force to sambisa forest.bunch of useless northern nigerian politicians along with dem nonsense buhari wey no want truth.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by 2LESS(m): 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
Still wondering why this Sultan is yet to sympathise with the dethroned and banished emir. Abi dem no get espirit de corp?
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by Lighthammer(m): 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
Dethronement loading 3..............2...............1
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by Taiwojon(m): 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
KEVIND:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/sultans-bombshell-hunger-virus-killing-nigerians-more-than-coronavirus/amp/?
TELL YOUR BUBU TO OPEN BORDERS AND STOP OPPRESSING THE MASSES WITH UNFAVOURABLE TAXES AND WARN YOUR FULANI HERDMANS TO STOP KILLING PEOPLE'S

A BIG SHAME TO APC WHO LIE TO BRING PEOPLE INTO THIS HUNGER VIRUS
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by Afospecialk: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
merit455:
Buhari is the best Nigeria President. According to zombie's,they are busy selling thier future for 30k stipend

But your own best president looted everything all alone and his wife and his cabinet

At list 30k helps 500000 Nigerians monthly over 2 years now

Jonathan is the disaster of all time
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by lanzofx: 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
All of them Emirs in the North don they vex, genge grin Make dem comot dis wan too if issues no go dey
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by biomedics(m): 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
Make them no depose you.... Na so SLS begin talk before them deposed him.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by asamaigho(m): 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
DEAR SULTAN, FULANI HERDSMEN HAS KILLED MORETHAN HUNGER...PLEASE ADDRESS YOUR PEOPLE.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by Kokaine(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
Romanoff:
Dethronement loading.

exactly what I was about writing
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by EdiskyHarry: 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ololanla:
Buhari is not fit to be a ward councillor not to talk of being a president.
What an error!
Honestly, you are really making sense
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by itoba4real(m): 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
Pls ganduje go and dethrone the sultan with immedaite effect
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by Technically: 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by brownbib(m): 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2020
Sadly very much true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo Makes First Public Appearance After Electoral Victory(Pictures). / Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos / Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.