Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Will You Tell Your Girl/boy Friend How You Make Your Money ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Tell Your Girl/boy Friend How You Make Your Money ? (594 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. / Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Tell Your Girl/boy Friend How You Make Your Money ? by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2010
What are the advantages and disadvantages.
Re: Will You Tell Your Girl/boy Friend How You Make Your Money ? by NewHere(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2010
Just passing by
Re: Will You Tell Your Girl/boy Friend How You Make Your Money ? by Creamish(f): 10:34am On Dec 23, 2010
  Well . . he already knows how i make mine . . i work . . .plus we run an Events outfit together so . .no biggy.  cool   
Re: Will You Tell Your Girl/boy Friend How You Make Your Money ? by freecocoa(f): 10:44am On Dec 23, 2010
If you make ur dough in a legit way,what would you have 2 hide?xcept u are an armed robber,kidnapper,pro$titute or involved in one shady deal or another,i don't see the relevence of this question/thread.
Re: Will You Tell Your Girl/boy Friend How You Make Your Money ? by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2010
It's got relevance. Not every Lady (Especially Bankers) will be happy to discover that their most cherished boyfriend is a Fuel attendant. A Guy can take it, but not all ladies will be proud about it even if it's legit. Ladies seek for things that would make them brag before their friends.
Re: Will You Tell Your Girl/boy Friend How You Make Your Money ? by freecocoa(f): 11:31am On Dec 23, 2010
blogexpert:

It's got relevance. Not every Lady (Especially Bankers) will be happy to discover that their most cherished boyfriend is a Fuel attendant. A Guy can take it, but not all ladies will be proud about it even if it's legit. Ladies seek for things that would make them brag before their friends.
Errmm hellooo,why would you date someone without knowing what he/she does for a living?before you start calling him/her your lover,there are certain basic things you need to find out about the person and what he/she does for a living is one of such.
Re: Will You Tell Your Girl/boy Friend How You Make Your Money ? by TRUSTEDGUY: 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2010
But now the babe wants more she wants to know how much my guy earns.
Re: Will You Tell Your Girl/boy Friend How You Make Your Money ? by freecocoa(f): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2010
TRUSTEDGUY:

But now the babe wants more she wants to know how much my guy earns.
How u make money and how much u earn are two differen thing.i dnt knw if its wise to tell.
Re: Will You Tell Your Girl/boy Friend How You Make Your Money ? by TRUSTEDGUY: 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2010
freecocoa:

How u make money and how much u earn are two differen thing.i dnt knw if its wise to tell.

What happened was that my friend told his babe that he was a contractor with one of the oil giants.Now she wants to know the nature of the contract and how much he earns.
Isn't this greed for a girlfriend no be wife self.
Re: Will You Tell Your Girl/boy Friend How You Make Your Money ? by freecocoa(f): 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2010
Well i wouldn't call it greed,maybe she just wants to be sure and besides she could be wife 2moro,u never can tell.
Re: Will You Tell Your Girl/boy Friend How You Make Your Money ? by TRUSTEDGUY: 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2010
She is not one yet she is just too fast for my liking aha.
Re: Will You Tell Your Girl/boy Friend How You Make Your Money ? by freecocoa(f): 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2010
Well i guess u knw better.
Re: Will You Tell Your Girl/boy Friend How You Make Your Money ? by TRUSTEDGUY: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2010
Well you can say so sha.

(1) (Reply)

Just A Thought / Would You Read Your Favorite Celebs' Romantic History / Had It Been I Have Not Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.