Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning (7094 Views)

The Best Decision You Took This Year???? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? / The First Set Of Lagos Big Boys And The Year They Took This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
pabon:
I want to find out something ILegend. When you decide to write a book from your posts on Nairaland, do you delete them from Nairaland after copying the information you think is relevant?

Yes. I delete all — the entire thread.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
kestolove95:
Oga we don see ur face, u no fine with ur shifted head
Hahahahaha
Lol
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
Chikpat:
In the interim, convert your room to a studio. Photography will give you more than 10k daily.
That's a hotel room.

He took the pic probably after banging ashawo in that room
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by 9japride(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:
I need a job, so you guys should help me. I'm broke and this coronavirus is making it worse.

Since I don't have a job, when I wake in the morning, I yawn as a sign of appreciation that I'm alive, switch off the AC because it gets too cold in the morning, and start taking pictures.

If I had a job, I wouldn't do that. Please, how can I get a job even if it will pay only 10k per month?

Hunger dey kill me here. Please, help a brother. Below are 8 pictures I took this morning on bed because I don't have anything better to do.

Help a soul. Na beg I dey beg.

Pictures to be deleted soon.
[color=#006600][/color]

OP weldon, all hustle na hustle. Everything na to trend and make cool cash from people. Nairaland is a fertile ground for business
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
To the head lovers, when you take a picture up close, everything becomes big.

Below is a picture I took with a friend some years ago inside Emirate Air. From the picture, you'll notice the guy is closer to the camera and it made things bigger for him.

I think I need to teach Photography 101. I'm gradually discovering all my talents with the comments I get. #Smile.

Back then I used to wear a wedding ring as if I was married to chase girls away. Now I want to get married, I can't see a virgin to marry. #Angry.

If you're a virgin, let me know — cassava and engagement ring dey for you.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Raeheemwayne: 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd;
NairaLand Meekest
Every long journey to success begins with a single step
If You know You know

This Ya oblong head is not for Chewdren
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
iLegendd;
NairaLand Meekest
Every long journey to success begins with a single step
If You know You know

This Ya oblong head is not for Chewdren

Lol.

The head has passed through 7 seas, went to farm in the village as a kid, walked the desert, and survived Nairaland abuses. I deserve a crown. #Smile.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
9japride:

OP weldon, all hustle na hustle. Everything na to trend and make cool cash from people. Nairaland is a fertile ground for business

You're right. All hustle na hustle, but some are legit while others are illegal.

So, the one you choose will determine your peace of mind when alive or dead.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Raeheemwayne: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol.

The head has passed through 7 seas, went to farm in the village as a kid, walked the dessert, and survived Nairaland abuses. I deserve a crown. #Smile.

SayNoMore!!!

KingMakers over to You
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:

You're right. All hustle na hustle, but some are legit while others are illegal.

my guy abeg I wan learn dis ur 'JOBLESS MILLIONAIRE' tactics,, show me way
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by 9japride(m): 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:

[color=#006600][/color]

You are right. All the best.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by peeps4u: 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:
If you're a man reading this post and your dick is as small as that banana below, raise your hand and I may help you out with a secret that'll change your life.

Do/did you have a match today?

Banana and groundnut combo I heard improves man's sexual power.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by chizzypresh(f): 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
I have a Job for you shs
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by chizzypresh(f): 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
I have a Job for you sha
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
peeps4u:

Do/did you have a match today?

Banana and groundnut combo I heard improves man's sexual power.

I heard weak men take it for sex, but I do it for nourishment only.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
chizzypresh:
I have a Job for you sha

Any interview? Should I forward my CV?
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by chizzypresh(f): 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:

Any interview? Should I forward my CV?
No need for interview
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 11:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
chizzypresh:

No need for interview

Salary range?
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by chizzypresh(f): 12:47am On Mar 16, 2020
iLegendd:

Salary range?
Will discuss that later
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 16, 2020
Sadly i didn't see the picture a little digital mining brought this out and another.

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 07, 2021
iLegendd:

Lol. I doubt. The strings do get damaged and I change them. If it spoils, I'll get a new one or switch to my other instruments like violin, piano, bass, drum, etc. I think I should start a music school because I'm good with instruments. What do you think?
Come and send acoustic for me now. gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Transfer Data Contacts From Samsung S4/S5 To S7 Edge? / South African Socialite Zodwa Wabantu Goes Pantless At Award, Shows Off Her Vjay / What Is Your Horoscope Sign And Has It Reflected In your Behavior? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.