Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning (7083 Views)

The Best Decision You Took This Year???? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? / The First Set Of Lagos Big Boys And The Year They Took This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:

I'm squatting with a rich friend of mine. He owns everything I'm showing. I truly need this job. Please, epp me. I'm on my knees.

I never epp myself finish na you I go come epp LOL. Abeg introduce me to that your rich friend, you're squatting with... maybe he can epp us.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by peeps4u: 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:

Thanks a lot. Even though I'm not on Twitter, I'll find my way around it when I'm set to dig it in.

Thanks, once again. I appreciate.

Modified: I clicked that link and already like his quote of getting money, drinking water, protecting yourself, and minding one's business.

These are the things I do everyday. In fact, I'm even drinking water as I type this. Dope, man!

The guy invests heavily in real estate. His motto is using your incone to make more income. He has bought houses for all his kids.

The guy really motivates me. You're a smart dude as well so I want to be sure you're investing heavily offline also and not wasteful like Yahoo guys.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by peeps4u: 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:
I couldn't finish the food. The lesson here is: living a good life is not about riches or food — it's about peace of mind. Money is just a bonus.

With peace of mind, you don't need to eat much or have all the money in the word. Little things you eat will nourish your body more than someone without peace of mind trying to ear everything in the world.

Make legit money so you can have peace of mind.
Learn how to handle women and avoid the nagging type so you can have peace of mind.
Master how to manage money so you can have peace of mind.
Learn time management so you can have peace of mind and won't regret all the time you wasted online without being productive.

Finally, making money is not hard, but being focused and contented is.

In the afternoon, I'll only eat banana and groundnut. In the even, trust me, I'll eat my favorite — Niger Delta garri. Lol.

This is my dream; peace of mind.

I dont want all the money in the world, bonus if I do. I just want to have enough money to cater for my family and do basic neccessary things.

I'm tired of Lagos hustle life. I just wish I hone my trading skill on time and move to Osogbo or ibadan and enjoy better life.

Lagos can shorten one's life span.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Asadujames202(m): 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:

Too many sales. I'm just ashamed to brag about it, so I prefer showing vulnerability instead of flexing superiority to give haters a chance to feel better as they attack me, thinking I'm suffering. I'm a playful businessman who spends wisely and invests wisely. I make money online without stress while in my room and invest offline while still in my room.

The difference between humans is risk and action.

How do blue your account details, I mean your name and account number?
How do you do it?
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Asadujames202:

How do blue your account details, I mean your name and account number?
How do you do it?

An app.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Phenomenal16(f): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:
I need a job, so you guys should help me. I'm broke and this coronavirus is making it worse.

Since I don't have a job, when I wake in the morning, I yawn as a sign of appreciation that I'm alive, switch off the AC because it gents too cold in the morning, and start taking pictures.

If I had a job, I wouldn't do that. Please, how can I get a job even if it will pay only 10k per month?

Hunger dey kill me here. Please, help a brother. Below are 8 pictures I took this morning on bed because I don't have anything better to do.

Help a soul. Na beg I dey beg.

Pictures to be deleted soon.
..are u a yahoo boy
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
peeps4u:

This is my dream; peace of mind.

I dont want all the money in the world, bonus if I do. I just want to have enough money to cater for my family and do basic neccessary things.

I'm tired of Lagos hustle life. I just wish I hone my trading skill on time and move to Osogbo or ibadan and enjoy better life.

Lagos can shorten one's life span.

That's true. I hate noisy/stressful places. It shortens a man's life. I can't imagine myself being on traffic for 1 hour. Time is money. Peace of mind is glory.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..are u a yahoo boy

No.

Do you like Yahoo boys?

I have a story I'll tell you about some Yahoo guys I unknowingly stayed with at Lekki in 2015 or early 2016 when a family friend asked me to help him get a Germany visa at the embassy.

We spent two month in Lekki and what I saw made me shake my head and said Nigeria is gone and politicians don't care.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Starboytwo(m): 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
I like that " people dont know what they want, so give them what you have and don't care what they think/say....

Word on marble

And off course men don't need to be fine, but your head sha, big gan grin
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by makydebbie(f): 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
Imagine my boyfriend doing this on nl. How sad.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
Starboytwo:
I like that " people dont know what they want, so give them what you have and don't care what they think/say....

Word on marble

And off course men don't need to be fine, but your head sha, big gan grin

Big ideas are inside, so you don't expect it to be small.

Don Jazzy has a better line in the song call I Concur.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
makydebbie:
Imagine my boyfriend doing this on nl. How sad.

Also imagine him making lots of money with it and doesn't need to work for the rest of his life.

As people who go to work are going out and exposing themselves to coronavirus, he is inside the room staying safe for you while having fun and making more money than those going to work. Just imagine that.

Also imagine how you ladies love spending time with your men and how you can have a man who has all the time in the world without compromising his financial stand.

Or imagine a workaholic man who hardly has time for you, but he is not NL.

Keep expanding your imagination and you'll realize your man being on NL and doing this is better.

The only bad side is: you may lose him to other prettier women, so you have to fight to keep him.

I know where the fear is coming from.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Futurecrown(m): 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:
I couldn't finish the food. The lesson here is: living a good life is not about riches or food — it's about peace of mind. Money is just a bonus.

With peace of mind, you don't need to eat much or have all the money in the word. Little things you eat will nourish your body more than someone without peace of mind trying to ear everything in the world.

Make legit money so you can have peace of mind.
Learn how to handle women and avoid the nagging type so you can have peace of mind.
Master how to manage money so you can have peace of mind.
Learn time management so you can have peace of mind and won't regret all the time you wasted online without being productive.

Finally, making money is not hard, but being focused and contented is.

In the afternoon, I'll only eat banana and groundnut. In the even, trust me, I'll eat my favorite — Niger Delta garri. Lol.
I like you. Can you send small thing to me to keep the body and Soul together? Hunger wan wire me finish here.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Asadujames202(m): 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:

An app.

What's the name of the app
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
Asadujames202:

What's the name of the app

Screenshot Touch is the name or you can go with Point Blur too.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
Futurecrown:
I like you. Can you send small thing to me to keep the body and Soul together? Hunger wan wire me finish here.

Liking me and requesting for something immediately is just an eye service. It turns me off.

It makes it look the person likes you just because he needs something. It's a huge turn off.

Luckily, I don't like being liked or loved, I prefer being feared.

Sadly, we are in the same shoe. Hunger dey wire me too. Let's to robbery in Aso Rock. If you agree, send me your address let me come over with some rubber guns.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Asadujames202(m): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:

Screenshot Touch is the name or you can go with Point Blur too.

Thanks man
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by peeps4u: 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:

That's true. I hate noisy/stressful places. It shortens a man's life. I can't imagine myself being on traffic for 1 hour. Time is money. Peace of mind is glory.

LOL. Lagos isn't for you.

I picked a lady laat week (came from PH). She was going from maryland to somewhere in Ikeja GRA. A drive distance that shouldn't take more than 5-10mins. The lady was just lamenting after spending few mins in traffic that PH isnt like that.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by peeps4u: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:

No.

Do you like Yahoo boys?

I have a story I'll tell you about some Yahoo guys I unknowingly stayed with at Lekki in 2015 or early 2016 when a family friend asked me to help him get a Germany visa at the embassy.

We spent two month in Lekki and what I saw made me shake my head and said Nigeria is gone and politicians don't care.

Please share bro
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
peeps4u:

LOL. Lagos isn't for you.

I picked a lady laat week (came from PH). She was going from maryland to somewhere in Ikeja GRA. A drive distance that shouldn't take more than 5-10mins. The lady was just lamenting after spending few mins in traffic that PH isnt like that.

She is right. Though, PH do get bad days, but Lagos is notorious for wasting people's lives. And the evil/harassment/oppression in Lagos is higher too.

The only good thing I like about Lagos is mingling and business. The stress is much. Even when my imported goods arrive in Lagos, I don't come to pick them — they waybill it straight. If they can't waybill it, I send someone to go pick them. If there is no one to send, I'll abandon it.

Since I left Lagos in 2015 or thereabout, I have never gone back and no single interest in going back. I'm happy with PH and Abuja. They are better in terms of less stress and living a peaceful life. Only the noise pollution in Lagos can make me run mad.

At 4 AM, people don dey wake they waka for Lagos. In PH, people will be having a nice sleep. They wake at 5 or 5:30 AM. Lack of proper sleep affects the immune system and shortens lifespan.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by united2020: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
I missed job opportunity yesterday,I received unexpected phone call interview,the man asked me to explain in 30 second why I want them to hire me , i mentioned few reason and at the end ,he said he will get back to me,I need the job very badly and I don't know if I was successful or not
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
united2020:
I missed job opportunity yesterday,I received unexpected phone call interview,the man asked me to explain in 30 second why I want them to hire me , i mentioned few reason and at the end ,he said he will get back to me,I need the job very badly and I don't know if I was successful or not

God will see you through, dear.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by soleexx(m): 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
What's ur field
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Futurecrown(m): 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:

Liking me and requesting for something immediately is just an eye service. It turns me off.

It makes it look the person likes you just because he needs something. It's a huge turn off.

Luckily, I don't like being liked or loved, I prefer being feared.

Sadly, we are in the same shoe. Hunger dey wire me too. Let's to robbery in Aso Rock. If you agree, send me your address let me come over with some rubber guns.
Come meet me for Jakpa road for Warri. Make we yan
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
Futurecrown:
Come meet me for Jakpa road for Warri. Make we yan

I dey come. Send me transport.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
It's time for lunch on bed. Went to the kitchen to get it ready and back to the room to eat and sleep. I can't keep myself.

I have already suffered the suffer, so let me enjoy the enjoyment.

Legit money is sweet and it brings peace of mind even when haters hate. #Smile.

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
If you're a man reading this post and your dick is as small as that banana below, raise your hand and I may help you out with a secret that'll change your life.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by lanredavidju(m): 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
You chilling bro no job out here ,connection own it alls lucky you have peace of mind ,I love what you doing it’s fun,so you made me comeback after 3years out of nairaland ,nice one but would you teach me the styles I don’t mind the scissors.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lunch done — waiting for dinner.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
lanredavidju:
You chilling bro no job out here ,connection own it alls lucky you have peace of mind ,I love what you doing it’s fun,so you made me comeback after 3years out of nairaland ,nice one but would you teach me the styles I don’t mind the scissors.

I like your post. We used to teach and a lot of people benefited, but so many tried to frustrate our efforts. Right now, we no longer teach — we prefer to flaunt.

Sorry about that. Though, as we flaunt, if you pay attention, you'll learn a lot without me explicitly explaining it. Everything is now subtle.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by lanredavidju(m): 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:

I like your post. We used to teach and a lot of people benefited, but so many tried to frustrate our efforts. Right now, we no longer teach — we prefer to flaunt.

Sorry about that. Though, as we flaunt, if you pay attention, you'll learn a lot without me explicitly explaining it.
thats alright paying attention is it every like for your like that I like that way you know okay?
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
lanredavidju:
thats alright paying attention is it every like for your like that I like that way you know okay?

Coronavirus disorganized your text, so I didn't comprehend it. But let me just pretend as if I do. #Smile.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SRA ( Sales-ranking Assistant) / Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles / Powerful Secret Of Early Morning Urine (reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.