Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning (7095 Views)

The Best Decision You Took This Year???? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? / The First Set Of Lagos Big Boys And The Year They Took This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by DavidEsq(m): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2020
SassyGem101:

Chai!!!!
Small pikin still dey worry this guy big time. If I were your girlfriend, I would have dumped you long ago because of this childish character.

This one you're always taking only close shots of yourself, I'm suspecting you're be a very short man. Judging from your head again, you look short. "Chuckles* .
Ilegend the show off master.

Welldone my ugly dude. *winks*
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. ILegend mama, since na u born am, u go know say e short grin grin angry
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 9:46am On Mar 14, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Bro I get job O
With your look you dey handsome small, small Nii
O make you no go dey Happy
The job be say we go dey Bleep sugar mama den plenty for our area
And with the look of that your head I guess it exactly the same as your Lil dicky
You go Bleep sotae that your head wey big go small pass Sherry Mango
Dm me if you interested grin

Interested. Expect my message soon.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 9:48am On Mar 14, 2020
DavidEsq:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. ILegend mama, since na u born am, u go know say e short grin grin angry

Let some things be a mystery to them. The more they guess and try to factor you into a piece, the more things fall apart and the more addicted they become in your mystery, drama, and unpredictability. At last, they'll now fall in love and can't get enough of you.

Psychology 101.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:

I'm not in their age bracket. What is the need acting like them when I haven't gotten there? In their days or in their early beginnings, there was no social media to catch fun and turn the fun to money.

If I start forming rich and acting too mature and big, you'll still call it a show off. There is nothing you'll do that people won't talk or find the negative side. Those people you praised do get abused online too. Some call them greedy, some call them monopolists, etc. So, there is ways a good and bad side to everyone.

Life doesn't stay stagnant — it grows and that's why people like Davido, May Weather, etc. don silly things and still make money with it while the depressed social media users complain.

Some business you do require you to act professional, but some, like most show biz, don't. Most of you don't always understand this. You want all things to be official, else it's not mature to you.

If these things are official now, you'll complain it's boring. If you watch a movie without some silly and childish scenes, you'll say that movie is boring. What do people really want? To me, people don't know what they want, so give them what you have and don't give a f*ck if they like it or not. #Smile.

I gave it to you hard? I can't recall it. When was that? I don't hurt or attack people until they do it to me first. I'm the last person to start a fight online.

My time is precious and I'm only here to draw attention to my business to make more money — which is working, educate a few, and catch fun. Nothing more.

Aahahahahaaa... See how I got you all worked up over nothing. Yei!!! Got you this time!

All I'm doing is just whining you and see how you fall yakata lol...

Enjoy your day jare!

1 Like

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 9:57am On Mar 14, 2020
Yemijules:
please dash me the guitar. God bless.

When an instrument or anything I own gives me headache, I dash out. Back then, I used to get angry and destroy them, but I no longer do that.

Luckily, the guitar hasn't given me headache yet. My first keyboard has been dashed out the first day it started acting funny.

Can you play?
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Vulcanheph(m): 10:00am On Mar 14, 2020
He said he needed a job .....he never said that he was broke and Hungry, because his face looks to soft and fresh For someone who needs a job For Survival, probably one of those rich kids whose parents have Excess cash.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 10:04am On Mar 14, 2020
SassyGem101:

Aahahahahaaa... See how I got you worked up over nothing. Yei!!! Got you this time!

All I'm doing is just whining you and see how you fall yakata lol...

Enjoy your day jare!

No. I didn't fall. If you notice how I reply people, I love to go in details. Some people may think I talk too much or my replies are too long, but I do that for a reason and that is: I could come back and copy that reply and add it in a book a year later.

My replies to people on Nairaland are short chapters of a book I "may" write in the future.

So, I'm not really worked up, but just thinking ahead. The future is owned by those who visualize it now.

After Buhari's second recession, I told people there will be a third recession before Buhari leaves seat, but they said it's a lie. I ignored them and prepared for the worst. Now, coronavirus is gradually bring another recession or global melt down.

Am I bothered Naira is falling? No. Why? Because I make most of my money in Pounds and Dollars. I was prepared ahead of time because I visualized the future.

Why the rant? That's how we roll. Lol.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by AlphaGreenz: 10:05am On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:

Lots of clients bought Lasticle book for 10k yesterday, but I don't want to show it to avoid making them depressed, so I did the opposite by seeking for a job.

I prefer to brag about how broke, girlfriend-less, and jobless I am than the opposite. You know, this will make those non-fan feel better and they'll have a lot of things to laugh at me with. Lol.
No doubt, give them the thrill before you'll become the cause of some person's depression.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 10:11am On Mar 14, 2020
AlphaGreenz:

No doubt, give them the thrill before you'll become the cause of some person's depression.

Too many sales. I'm just ashamed to brag about it, so I prefer showing vulnerability instead of flexing superiority to give haters a chance to feel better as they attack me, thinking I'm suffering. I'm a playful business man who spends wisely and invests wisely. I make money online without stress while in my room and invest offline while still in my room.

The difference between humans is risk and action.

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2020
Let me go to the kitchen and take a picture of the poor man's yam I'll be eating this morning.

No money for porridge yam.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2020
My yam is ready, but no stew. Also, no strength to wash the plate I used yesterday evening. Can any of my attackers help me out? I'm tooooo lazy.

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by consultancy: 10:40am On Mar 14, 2020
This one wants to take over from AIRFORCE1. Continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 10:41am On Mar 14, 2020
consultancy:
This one wants to take over from AIRFORCE1. Continue

And you're enjoying it. #Smile.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by AlphaGreenz: 10:46am On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:

Too many sales. I'm just ashamed to brag about it, so I prefer showing vulnerability instead of flexing superiority to give haters a chance to feel better as they attack me, thinking I'm suffering. I'm a playful business man who spends wisely and invests wisely. I make money online without stress while in my room and invest offline while still in my room.

The difference between humans is risk and action.
You have always been my motivation chief... I desire to wind up like you. cool
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by pabon(m): 10:51am On Mar 14, 2020
I want to find out something ILegend. When you decide to write a book from your posts on Nairaland, do you delete them from Nairaland after copying the information you think is relevant?
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2020
narit:
Seriously man, have not been that long on Nairaland, but I just keep growing fond of you with every of your post. I have a proposal for you. This might sound strange but it is all I have got!!

Can you hawk Rice? You have got the head that resembles one that can hawk rice...lol.�

You are wrong, that head that i am seeing will look very nice to hawk cement in traffic. See head like stone
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by peeps4u: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2020
Hi iLegendd, have you heard of gumroad before?

There is a guy on twitter that earns fat from the site every week.

I'm not a publisher, sadly.

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Clinghton: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2020
Some people's hatred would prevent them from seeing what this guy is up to.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2020
peeps4u:

I have a Gumroad account since 2018, but have never taken the platform seriously. I only have 1 book there, but the listing is not optimized, so I doubt it has made any sale. Now you reminded me, let me check it.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 11:10am On Mar 14, 2020
peeps4u:

Does he have a YouTube account let me go track him down and learn his method?

1 Like

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2020
Luckily, my neighbor's pretty daughter gave me stew through the fence and I want to eat now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by peeps4u: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:

Does he have a YouTube account let me go track him down and learn his method?

I dont know if he does. But I can give you his twitter acct.

You may check his posts or tweet him

https://mobile.twitter.com/CJ_Johnson17th

1 Like

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2020
This ode boy is here again grin
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:
I need a job, so you guys should help me. I'm broke and this coronavirus is making it worse.

Since I don't have a job, when I wake in the morning, I yawn as a sign of appreciation that I'm alive, switch off the AC because it gets too cold in the morning, and start taking pictures.

If I had a job, I wouldn't do that. Please, how can I get a job even if it will pay only 10k per month?

Hunger dey kill me here. Please, help a brother. Below are 8 pictures I took this morning on bed because I don't have anything better to do.

Help a soul. Na beg I dey beg.

Pictures to be deleted soon.
Your crib is too fine for you to be broke and jobless. You look fresh too. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 11:36am On Mar 14, 2020
I couldn't finish the food. The lesson here is: living a good life is not about riches or food — it's about peace of mind. Money is just a bonus.

With peace of mind, you don't need to eat much or have all the money in the word. Little things you eat will nourish your body more than someone without peace of mind trying to ear everything in the world.

Make legit money so you can have peace of mind.
Learn how to handle women and avoid the nagging type so you can have peace of mind.
Master how to manage money so you can have peace of mind.
Learn time management so you can have peace of mind and won't regret all the time you wasted online without being productive.

Finally, making money is not hard, but being focused and contented is.

In the afternoon, I'll only eat banana and groundnut. In the even, trust me, I'll eat my favorite — Niger Delta garri. Lol.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2020
peeps4u:

I dont know if he does. But I can give you his twitter acct.

You may check his posts or tweet him

https://mobile.twitter.com/CJ_Johnson17th

Thanks a lot. Even though I'm not on Twitter, I'll find my way around it when I'm set to dig it in.

Thanks, once again. I appreciate.

Modified: I clicked that link and already like his quote of getting money, drinking water, protecting yourself, and minding one's business.

These are the things I do everyday. In fact, I'm even drinking water as I type this. Dope, man!

1 Like

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 11:51am On Mar 14, 2020
justnock:

Your crib is too fine for you to be broke and jobless. You look fresh too. grin grin grin

I'm squatting with a rich friend of mine. He owns everything I'm showing. I truly need this job. Please, epp me. I'm on my knees.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2020
Call to Action

If you're a man and you can't last long in bed to satisfy your woman, cry no more. Throw away all the sex enhancement drugs or concoctions you bought and embrace the natural and permanent way.

After reading and mastering what you're about to discover in the book called Lasticle, at age 90, you'll still perform better than most men in bed and it's a guarantee. Say goodbye to premature ejaculation.

Here is the link to download the free version of the book and see for yourself.

https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Asadujames202(m): 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol. I doubt. The strings do get damaged and I change them. If it spoils, I'll get a new one or switch to my other instruments like violin, piano, bass, drum, etc. I think I should start a music school because I'm good with instruments. What do you think?

Nice idea.

If you can pull it off
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
Asadujames202:

Nice idea.

If you can pull it off

I will, but too many projects on my head which I don't like talking about online. So, it won't be now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Horoscope Sign And Has It Reflected In your Behavior? (pix) / The Only Way To Survive As A Christian In The North. / Why Do Mad People Laugh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.