Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents (134185 Views)

Russian Village, Golovchino Shelled From Ukraine – Governor / Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles / Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by MetaPhysical: 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
Macsjebs:

source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/huge-wolf-shot-dead-quiet-21685626

Op, which one be "man-sized wolf"?
All wolves are man sized.
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by DaRuud(m): 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
aragonchuks:
It’s simple , climate change is making these animals move closer to residential buildings for warmth and food
they should prepare to become human food then.
Still waiting for when climate change will bring animal close to residential buildings here in Nigeria
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by DaRuud(m): 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by dammywapes(m): 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
y3mi:
So which category of wolves were hunting Liam Neeson o ye wolfie expert? While I hate dogs, I love wolves but I love felines the most. All types of felines from the domestic to the big wild cats. So let me ask you....is it true about wolves that if a human storms them on their territort, they see it as an attack and they fled regarding the attacker (even with no weapons) as superior

Are you trying to call the Germans wolves ?
Battle of Stalingrad sh!the, you read the book or watch the movie or documentary ?

Olodo, amotekun (cheetah) doesn't belong to the same group of dog family (canine) where the wolf is.
E n le o omowe
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by seunmohmoh(f): 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
dastroud:
Make e just wake for him back like that...
You watch too many horror movies. STOP IT.
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Kevingeoffrey: 11:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
Me even as the wolf dn die sef i still dey fear even na from phone i dey see am u can imagine
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Op, which one be "man-sized wolf"?
All wolves are man sized.
Apologies Sir, that's not enough reason for you not to check my signature naw wink
Abi someone cannot play with words again cool
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Benwallt(m): 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
Bogus. No blood.
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by OGwales(m): 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
Make una no chop that thing o... We are not ready for another virus. Because I don miss football.

Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Antichristus: 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
He should have used taser gun on the beast and get a zoo to come and get her/him.
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by MetaPhysical: 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
Macsjebs:

Apologies Sir, that's not enough reason for you not to check my signature naw wink
Abi someone cannot play with words again cool

grin
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Antichristus: 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
xx
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by lexander(m): 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
That looks like a direwolf to me, just what do they feed on to grow that large cry
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by nauto: 11:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ya
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by kingvick09(m): 12:05am On Mar 15, 2020
Macsjebs:

source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/huge-wolf-shot-dead-quiet-21685626
any single and ready to mingle lady like me here

Check my profile for my email......text me your number let's love up
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by FoxyBlueSKy(m): 12:11am On Mar 15, 2020
Hi, Gamers, you can Now Get Winning Eleven Download
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Passionate888: 12:17am On Mar 15, 2020
@ y3m I watched the movie and read the book.
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Digmygold: 12:19am On Mar 15, 2020
If na Naija. Suya don shele be that o.
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 15, 2020
NOwazobia:
Why killed such a friendly harmless animal, do they want wolves to go extint, such would have been the cry of some fake Nairaland animal activist if it has happen In Nigeria, but they don't wait the next second at the sight of a Cockcroach.
grin grin grin
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by shugabasbn: 12:31am On Mar 15, 2020
Animal right group will surely deal with him
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Adgideon(m): 12:34am On Mar 15, 2020
That meat Better not waste it must to enter pot, if na 9ja na from the killing to cooking and eating pic we go see, I say again the animal must enter pot
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:55am On Mar 15, 2020
Power shift.

The order now changes.

Arak
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by dalass(f): 1:07am On Mar 15, 2020
This werewolf is massive!!; shocked cool shocked
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by madridsta007(m): 1:10am On Mar 15, 2020
Krak:
The man is probably a retired military sniper.

Clearly military sniper. Took out the wolf cleanly.

1 Like

Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by uuzba(m): 1:38am On Mar 15, 2020
Antichristus:
He should have used taser gun on the beast and get a zoo to come and get her/him.

Tazer wetin?
If you miss the shot nko?
You can't just shot again as fast as with real gun
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by lighternote: 2:05am On Mar 15, 2020
Topxcel:
30,000 wolves....

Nigerians would have sampled, roasted it and post d pictures on nairaland

Is it not better Or you want the beast to feast on Nigerians and post it on social media grin grin
Guy, leave hypocrisy and say the truth naa shocked
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by NWABUKA007(m): 3:09am On Mar 15, 2020
Comfam

Suggest names and get paid

Create logo and get paid

Squadhelp.com - Get hundreds of Crowdsourced name ideas for your startup! https://www.squadhelp.com/r/1062997
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:11am On Mar 15, 2020
That's why I like Oyibos, everyone is Armed to the teeth, if nah Nigeria they will be calling baba Ruga to come to their help, should everybody in Nigeria should be carry firearms crime and senseless killing of innocent people will be things of the past
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by cooooooks(m): 3:29am On Mar 15, 2020
All adult wolves are "man-sized" and bigger.
Re: Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents by Kaycee7(m): 3:43am On Mar 15, 2020
NOwazobia:
Why killed such a friendly harmless animal, do they want wolves to go extint, such would have been the cry of some fake Nairaland animal activist if it has happen In Nigeria, but they don't wait the next second at the sight of a Cockcroach.
There's a difference between a wolf that has become a threat to lives of citizens and dolphins & seals that literally pose no harm to anybody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse / foreigners chillout joint. / COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.