Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat (3854 Views)

It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) / Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by IamPlato(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
I Discovered That a Friend Of Mine Is Cheatin On Her Husband... Jesus Christ! I Could bet My Life That This Lady Can Never Do Such a Thing but I Would Be Dead Before I Know It. I Am Still In Shock!

I Just Cant Imagine! Her Husband Is Also My Friend, they Are Both Good Friends To Me But I Felt Shame When I Discovered This...

Ladies What Is Your Problem? I Used To Have It At The Back Of My mind That There Are Few Ladies Who Wouldnt Dare Cheat but If This Lady Can Cheat then There Can Never Be Any Lady Who Cant Or Wont Do Same.

Cheating Could Be Flirting, Kissing or Sex... For Me I Can Tolerate Those Stupid Online Flirt cause Most People Do That Even Men but The Moment You Pay Him A Visit Sorry, I Am Done, na Divorce straight

this lady got married as a virgin but still cheating... being a virgin doesnt stop cheating

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
It flows in the blood

1 Like

Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
Is it impossible for Nigerian men not to cheat? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by IamPlato(m): 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Swear That You Never Cheated

1 Like

Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by MiVida(m): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
The first lady that commented must be a chronic cheat... Her comment is exactly how they think......brainlessly!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by Phenomenal16(f): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
Yes
1.if she have made up her mind not to cheat
2.she loves u dearly
3. She fears God ( especially a serious relationship)
But no 1 says it all
Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
I have never ever cheated, but I MAY have a change of mind to do so soonest, or in future. Men do not deserve fidelity. smiley
IamPlato:
Swear That You Never Cheated

3 Likes

Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by Iceyjay(m): 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Yes
2.she loves u dearly
But no 1 says it all
Keep deceiving yourself

5 Likes

Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
I have never ever cheated, but I MAY have a change of mind to do so soonest, or in future. Men do not deserve fidelity. smiley

Go ahead dear

8 Likes

Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
shocked
Nnaabros:

Go ahead dear
Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by Freestainworld(m): 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
Mugabe one's said that women are like ocean, never mind who swam before you, who will swim after you, that you should just enjoy your swimming. if you begin table woman matter, you may not live long, it started from Eve.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by Phenomenal16(f): 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
Iceyjay:
Keep deceiving yourself
..OK
Thank u
Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by Tony142: 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
What is your opinions? I am right if I say no matter how holy a girl seems or appear she can still cheat?

@iLegendd , @ubunja
Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by Iceyjay(m): 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..OK Thank u
How many bff do you have
Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by Idontgiveafuck2: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
EVEN EVE CHEATED WITH A COMMON SNAKE.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by Phenomenal16(f): 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
Iceyjay:
How many bff do you have
....pls stop mentioning me
U hear?
Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by Phenomenal16(f): 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
EVEN EVE CHEATED WITH A COMMON SNAKE.
..hehehe
what transpired between eve n d serpent is still a mystery
Don't conclude yet
Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by Iceyjay(m): 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
Phenomenal16:
....pls stop mentioning me
U hear?
Stop lying, I know u have up to 10 for different purpose, most Naija girls are not loyal, that's a fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by Phenomenal16(f): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
Iceyjay:
Stop lying, I know u have up to 10 for different purpose, most Naija girls are not loyal, that's a fact.
..ok
Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
Of course not.
Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Yes
2.she loves u dearly
But no 1 says it all
read the message again my dear and thank me later wink. The answer is NO
Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by Phenomenal16(f): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
Blazingphoenix:
read the message again my dear and thank me later wink. The answer is NO
..buh
I said my mind
Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..buh
I said my mind
No you misunderstood the question. The answer you want to give is 'NO'. If the question was "is it possible for a woman not to cheat ?"Then it's yes
Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by Phenomenal16(f): 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
Blazingphoenix:
No you misunderstood the question. The answer you want to give is 'NO'. If the question was "is it possible for a woman not to cheat ?"Then it's yes
..u explained n answered it...
That's gud
Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..u explained n answered it...
That's gud

you just don't want to acknowledge that you couldn't comprehend a simple sentence do you? undecided
Well that's your problem. Holla
Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by Phenomenal16(f): 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
Blazingphoenix:
you just don't want to acknowledge that you couldn't comprehend a simple sentence do you? undecided
Well that's your problem. Holla
..bla bla bla
Shake spare
Uh?
Don't mention me again
Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by zexy2030(m): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
except you use African jazz.

1 Like

Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
No smiley
Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
Really, then you people should stop complaining when ladies do same.
Blazingphoenix:
No smiley
Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Really, then you people should stop complaining when ladies do same.
why are you people here failing to comprehend the op's question undecided. Its not impossible for anyone not to cheat. Not everyone is a cheat so its 'not' impossible, but rather possible for a man or woman not to cheat
Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by iLegendd(m): 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
Tony142:
What is your opinions? I am right if I say no matter how holy a girl seems or appear she can still cheat?

@iLegendd , @ubunja

The power of variety knows no gods or perfection. It explores for more as long as it won't be caught and exposed.

1 Like

Re: Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat by Skmoda360(m): 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Yes
2.she loves u dearly
But no 1 says it all
first time this one is saying abso-fvckinglutely truth....her words are always opposite.....I'm really shocked ooo......you earn my respect today undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make ANY Woman Moan And Scream Your Name In Bed. / How To Read Someone Whatsapp Messages By Just Knowing Their Phone Number / Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.