Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

People Always Refer To Me As "Sir" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Always Refer To Me As "Sir" (1021 Views)

What's The Coded Name You Use To Refer To A Prostitute? / People Always Said I Resemble Kanye West. Picture Included / Why Do People Refer To Sex As Just Mere "10mins Enjoyment"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Always Refer To Me As "Sir" by VillagePeople11: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
I am 27 years now. For almost two years i have been regarded by many people as "sir". I say hi to a person and the next thing i get slammed with is " Good day sir" I started clean shaving to reduce it but it seems the sir has come to stay.

The funny thing is people older than me with kids also sometimes regard me so. I also sometimes get the "sirs" from random strangers at times. Sometimes it feels like a sign of respect, other times it is just plain weird.

1 Like

Re: People Always Refer To Me As "Sir" by Ladylite: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
Get a mirror and see your pics then you go know say.... YOU DON OLD o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Always Refer To Me As "Sir" by Olunmercy56(f): 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
grin Maybe you have a big stature or old face cool cool
Re: People Always Refer To Me As "Sir" by Omnivalent(m): 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ok Sir...
Re: People Always Refer To Me As "Sir" by proclinician: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
Lol well it happens to me too but i understand why. All my patients refer to me as sir on and off the job even sone that i get very friendly with. I be like see call me obi not these sir sir sir. If you are highly responsible that's what you get.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Always Refer To Me As "Sir" by Dreiwizzy: 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
You're a star, follow your dreams consciously or the title will be a shameful one to bear. Be guided

6 Likes

Re: People Always Refer To Me As "Sir" by Mogajunior(m): 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
cool

SIR I think your village people have a hand in it..
Re: People Always Refer To Me As "Sir" by Johniegram26(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
r...
Re: People Always Refer To Me As "Sir" by SweetCunt97(f): 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
proclinician:
Lol well it happens to me too but i understand why. All my patients refer to me as sir on and off the job even sone that i get very friendly with. I be like see call me obi not these sir sir sir. If you are highly responsible that's what you get.
So your name is obinna? How lomantic
Re: People Always Refer To Me As "Sir" by proclinician: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So your name is obinna? How lomantic

grin cheesy u be nwa otu abi
Re: People Always Refer To Me As "Sir" by Naomila: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
grin Is your face hard?
Re: People Always Refer To Me As "Sir" by SweetCunt97(f): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
proclinician:

grin cheesy u be nwa otu abi
mba
Re: People Always Refer To Me As "Sir" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
ok do u want dem to call u little kid abi wetin?
sometimes na just mark of respect
Re: People Always Refer To Me As "Sir" by Amarabae(f): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
Naomila:
grin Is your face hard?

Re: People Always Refer To Me As "Sir" by dtruth50: 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
Chai! This world no balance. Just yesterday some1 said people do not respect him bcs of his baby face, now this one saying people always really respect him by calling him sir.

Sir can we see ur pic so dt we will know where d problem come from?
Re: People Always Refer To Me As "Sir" by damosade(m): 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
Same applies to me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Local Pills For Making Girls Hot / A night with my Girlfriend / Dating Accounts For Sale All Types ( Match.com, Zoosk.com, Ourtime.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.