Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ (43974 Views)

Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja / EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by BonPatrick(m): 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
Lol
kingxsamz:
Lies...
TB Joshua already said it will expire in 12 days...
Unless you two aren't serving the same god or you two are misleading the masses by claiming to receive prophecies from God.
Smh scammers.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by dontrulee: 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
THE KING SAYS: Be a king over yourself and.. .
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Favysoma(f): 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
Satan66:

Yes I'm no atheist.
You suddenly have spiritual eyes to know my religious Stance, kindly go back to your all night service after donating all your money.

Glory to satan and may satan bless you and your family
Amen
funny you...uncle choose a struggle... I don't need a spiritual eyes to see it,your words keeps contradicting itself showing how confused you are...I don't need your blessings....I have divine blessings from God Almighty so u can enjoy Satan's blessings alone with your family

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by kamzy007: 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Fake pastor
The devil inside you want to shame you
Corona is here to stay for some months
At least until the UN decides to release the vaccine
But no tribe of Israel will be infected

We actually needs God's intervention now. So is UN bigger than God? Maybe to u. Trump decleared today for prayer. So believe in God not UN. Pray u dont catch d virus else u will still run to God. U hv to pray.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by kingxsamz(m): 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
dontrulee:

hmmmm..... one said 12 another said 21.
there is actually no difference, 12 can become 21 depending on which figure comes first..

Smh...
I'm sure there wouldn't be any difference if one said 802 days and the other 208 days... undecided
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by kamzy007: 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
wayne4loan:
cheesy
Dem don come again

U need God now.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Favysoma(f): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
Danhumprey:
Satan is a random word. That you as a believer associate that word with an evil person in your religious beliefs, doesn't mean some other person associate that word with same evil person as in your religious beliefs.

The word "Satan" could mean anything to anybody. So, slow your roll woman.

And at least, you should strive to be more better. You're supposed to be a Christian, that's "Christ-like". Why calling your fellow human being "stupid" because he doesn't agree with your views or beliefs? How's that Christlike of you?
interesting....I'd like to know what Satan means to him..moreover i didn't call him stupid,I said he thinks stupidly...stating the obvious tho�
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by telemployer: 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
it's Depopulation going on , not evil wind please!!!!! And it's Bill Gates hand work
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by KaptainAfrika: 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
T. B. JOSHUA - MARCH 27, 2020
PAUL ENENCHE - 3 WEEKS FROM TODAY - APRIL 5, 2020
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Danhumprey: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
GraceSmile1:

If they reveal it you people will say they are creating lies.
Rather than look for excuses.
Lift up your voice to God for protection and cure
#peace
But what if it is God that allowed this virus in the first place, though? What if the spread of the virus is his will, part of his plans, his working in mysterious ways?
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Danhumprey: 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
telemployer:
it's Depopulation going on , not evil wind please!!!!! And it's Bill Gates hand work

SMH.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by luluosas(m): 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
Pastor, corona virus is JUDGMENT AGAINST SIN. The world has sinned enough against God, and God brought this sickness to awaken righteousness among men.
Therefore, repent and be baptised everyone of you in the name of Jesus Christ, and you shall receive the forgiveness of your sins.
And even though you die, you will be sure that you will spend eternity with God in heaven on the last day.
JESUS CHRIST IS LORD! AMEN
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by k2money(m): 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
This try and errors guys want to make money from this Corona
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Danhumprey: 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
Favysoma:
interesting....I'd like to know what Satan means to him..moreover i didn't call him stupid,I said he thinks stupidly...stating the obvious tho�
saying he thinks stupidly, is not much different from saying he's stupid. grin
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Danhumprey: 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
luluosas:
Pastor, corona virus is JUDGMENT AGAINST SIN. The world has sinned enough against God, and God brought this sickness to awaken righteousness among men.
There, repent and be baptised everyone of you in the name of Jesus Christ, and you shall receive the forgiveness of your sins.
And even though you die, you will be sure that you will spend eternity with God in heaven on the last day.
JESUS CHRIST IS LORD! AMEN
grin grin
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Favysoma(f): 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
Danhumprey:
saying he thinks stupidly, is not much different from saying he's stupid. grin
�you won't leave me bah....you are the one saying it, not me mr
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by lizdammy: 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
I believe
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Danhumprey: 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
Favysoma:
�you won't leave me bah....you are the one saying it, not me mr
lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by EmmyKrim(m): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
odehaj:
madam, do you know who you are talking about?.. no be all of dem be fake o!
hmm tell them oh. Pastor Enenche is too genuine
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Pataricatering(f): 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
How can he even say d devils tenure has expired ? God hasn’t deemed it for to expire d devil it’s pastor enenche that will now expire him ? Lol -
kingxsamz:

Lol, if the devil and his demons are responsible for all this, then ask yourself why God hasn't killed Satan yet.
Perhaps he's enjoying the show.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by switspin(f): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
kingxsamz:
Lies...
TB Joshua already said it will expire in 12 days...
Unless you two aren't serving the same god or you two are misleading the masses by claiming to receive prophecies from God.
Smh scammers.
He is no fake Prophet
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by IamHonourable1: 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
The end days are here.God said 'in the last days,a lot of fake prophets would surface,claiming to come in my name'.God cannot lie.Be guarded,be wary of even that your 'exalted' GO.The end is here.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by AreaFada2: 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
These people nor dey tire at all? shocked
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by skyfather09(m): 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
EmmaLege:
Dem don come again sad
I dey tell you, if this thing no expire in 21 days make nobody go this guy church again.... even the almighty science on know when this thing go end.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Jman06(m): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
And this man is supposedly a medical doctor
Religion has really done more harm than good to humanity!
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Giant777(m): 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
I just don't know why they have chosen to be this ignorant or is it because they hate hearing about God. The pastor was just saying prophetic prayers according to the scriptures. I guess they didn't even read the details of the news.
MrImole:
I believe you Sir!

To you guys spewing heresy, it is more of prayer than prophesy, let's read first before we embarrass ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by maingwaest(f): 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
lonelydora:
Well, as a Christian, I have no option than to believe the man of God.

That was how they were doubting Noah until flood came.

That was how they were doubting Elijah until there was no rain for years.

That was how they were doubting Daniel and David too.

Let's just wait for 21days before we make any conclusion.

God's ways are different from man's ways.

I want to belive you know he is praying not prophesing.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by maingwaest(f): 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
MrImole:
I believe you Sir!

To you guys spewing heresy, it is more of prayer than prophesy, let's read first before we embarrass ourselves.

Tell them.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by maingwaest(f): 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
MrImole:
I believe you Sir!

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Slimmy0: 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
alexsoftwork:
They have started again ooo

Agree with him by praying and God will confirm it. Simple. This world was created by spoken words that means we can create, damage and change anything through the same process.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by RulerIAm(m): 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
This life is spiritual! The end is here. Repent and be saved. That's pretty all I have to say.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Vega100: 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
Satan66:
What happened to the power of healing?
Suddenly these so called men of god can only predict when science will bring a cure grin
They are only good at casting out invisible demons and spiritual shit but when real things like ebola and corona come they become powerless because these are real problems grin
#no such thing as a God nor spiritual healing
Well said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” / Johnson Suleman: "Stephanie Otobo Is A Blackmailer, Has Link With Boko Haram" / Patrick Edet, Resigned Catholic Priest: I Want To Go To Heaven When I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.