Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ (43969 Views)

Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja / EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by luluosas(m): 6:50am On Mar 16, 2020
Yes, the Bible of course. Any problems about that?
Danhumprey:
Uhmmmmm.... where did Jesus said that?

Oh! The Bible? Whoa! undecided
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by GraceSmile1(f): 7:25am On Mar 16, 2020
Justbright:

Hmmmmmn...Bt same God reveal political permutation of of imo and bayelsa to dem...same God dat dnt tell dem about covad 19 instructed dem to quivkly go and pray gor SLS on his arrival in lagos?...its well

In this Kingdom, it is what is revealed that you can see.If it is not revealed to you in God and you see it else that's a wrong source.And also, it's not everything revealed that God will want it will be made known to people.
Go read your Bible.
God can use anyone, pray pray once again PRAY.
ARguing will not solve this
#BlessedWeek, Amen
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Neddyogu(m): 7:27am On Mar 16, 2020
And to think this guy is a doctor, yet spilling thrash like this. Ebola told Corona bla bla bla
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by itoba4real(m): 7:29am On Mar 16, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Fake pastor
The devil inside you want to shame you
Corona is here to stay for some months
At least until the UN decides to release the vaccine
But no tribe of Israel will be infected
only in your family will it stay for months
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by itoba4real(m): 7:35am On Mar 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, if the devil and his demons are responsible for all this, then ask yourself why God hasn't killed Satan yet.
Perhaps he's enjoying the show.
Be very careful of what you say about God and his prophets
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by BlackTrice: 7:52am On Mar 16, 2020
Lol
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by BlackTrice: 7:55am On Mar 16, 2020
GraceSmile1:

In this Kingdom, it is what is revealed that you can see.If it is not revealed to you in God and you see it else that's a wrong source.And also, it's not everything revealed that God will want it will be made known to people.
Go read your Bible.
#BlessedWeek, Amen

Lol � � �
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Fash20: 7:59am On Mar 16, 2020
lonelydora:
Well, as a Christian, I have no option than to believe the man of God.

That was how they were doubting Noah until flood came.

That was how they were doubting Elijah until there was no rain for years.

That was how they were doubting Daniel and David too.

Let's just wait for 21days before we make any conclusion.

God's ways are different from man's ways.

Be quoting fairy tale.... The noah story was an ancient story told in Mesopotamia long before your book was conceived... It was called the Epic of Gilgamesh. Wise up Nigerians
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by lonelydora: 8:15am On Mar 16, 2020
Fash20:

Be quoting fairy tale.... The noah story was an ancient story told in Mesopotamia long before your book was conceived... It was called the Epic of Gilgamesh. Wise up Nigerians

grin grin
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 16, 2020
LegendaryLover:

i went thru ur profile here on nl.
u have 19,733 comments in 4months of being active on NL.
the moment i saw 19 THOUSAND + comments, i just smiled, knowing say almost all will be rubbish!! sensible beings who think thru b4 posting comments won't comment sooo much in 4months online.
if u don't believe in god, fine. live ur life that way, but don't let ur own choice of lifestyle damage other people's own.
u feel u do not have a reason to believe in god? fine. Others feel they've. Ur comments in multiple threads i skimmed thru saw u calling derogatory names to jesus, priests, pastors, reverend sisters, etc. That is immaturity, let others practice their religion in peace.
This man praying here is NOT God. He can only believe n pray, only God has final say. his prayer is not disturbing you, so respect urself.
Is all this rubbish supposed to make sense?

You went through all my comments? shocked mate! you need to see a psychologist. i think you are psychotic. i don't even read people's comments or any post on here before commenting, they are not important to me.. continue reading my comments, the whole idea of a forum is to keep commenting so crazy people like you would keep reading.

You read all my 19000 comments? you are not only stalking me, you are also mentally sick.

Fu ck you! fu ck your pastor, fu ck your God and fu ck your unexistence Jessus. grin you lots are all fake.

I will keep commenting, Good luck with reading, if you didn't or don't like any of my comments save yourself the heartache just ignore and move along.

las,las you have your opinion I have mine.. just because you don't agree with mine doesn't mean you are better than i am. i don't remember ever mentioning you on any of my comments.

Ciao!! grin
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by alasane: 8:53am On Mar 16, 2020
FAKE man ......only fool can believe in this
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 16, 2020
tete7000:

Only a fool says there is no God. Only a man with darkened thoughts. If you have been rational and intelligent like you think, you would have been able to understand the logic in what I wrote, but you are blind and cannot see; deaf and cannot hear.
Only a fool believes in fantasies and myths out of a crony book. grin
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by LegendaryLover(m): 9:08am On Mar 16, 2020
gypsey:
Is all this rubbish supposed to make sense?

You went through all my comments? shocked mate! you need to see a psychologist. i think you are psychotic. i don't even read people's comments or any post on here before commenting, they are not important to me.. continue reading my comments, the whole idea of a forum is to keep commenting so crazy people like you would keep reading.

You read all my 19000 comments? you are not only stalking me, you are also mentally sick.

Fu ck you! fu ck your pastor, fu ck your God and fu ck your unexistence Jessus. grin

I will keep commenting, Good luck with reading.

las,las you have your opinion I have mine.. just because you don't agree with mine doesn't mean you are better than i am. i don't remember ever mentioning you on any of my comments.

Ciao!! grin
this is why u keep posting rubbish in almost all threads. In ur little mind, a person can read thru 19 THOUSAND+ comments in few mins. 19,000+ SENSELESS comments
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by bionixs: 9:11am On Mar 16, 2020
alexsoftwork:
They have started again ooo
why not say amen and move on or do you want to be a victim?
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 16, 2020
LegendaryLover:

this is why u keep posting rubbish in almost all threads. In ur little mind, a person can read thru 19 THOUSAND+ comments in few mins. 19,000+ SENSELESS comments
my posts are senseless but it caught your attention grin that makes you senseless too or as i ve said psychotic.

Look! if you don't like my posts save yourself the heartache and move along, i am not sure why you are staking me, but if it helps you sleep at night stalking my post fine! carry on! grin

Your God, Jesus and pastors are all fairtales and fakes if you don't wanna believe that it's up to you. but don't come on here to lecture me.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by LegendaryLover(m): 9:16am On Mar 16, 2020
Neddyogu:
And to think this guy is a doctor, yet spilling thrash like this. Ebola told Corona bla bla bla
didn't u take literature in sch? can't u reason when a person is using figures of speech to communicate?
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 16, 2020
why didnt they prophecy about it in jan 2019?
fake pastors.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by LegendaryLover(m): 9:26am On Mar 16, 2020
telemployer:
it's Depopulation going on , not evil wind please!!!!! And it's Bill Gates hand work

lol
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by LegendaryLover(m): 9:28am On Mar 16, 2020
[quote author=Favysoma post=87472388] uncle maybe you can't just read well,or you were in a hurry to spew nonsense...he said within 21days..moreover its a prayer not a prophecy... Within there means it can even end in 2days time but in the time bracket of 21days[/quote
god bless u.
some pipo don't understand english. and that's the problem.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 16, 2020
GraceSmile1:

Go read your Bible.
#BlessedWeek, Amen
This is just fairytales, sheer imaginations
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 16, 2020
bionixs:
why not say amen and move on or do you want to be a victim?
what does amen mean? undecided
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Dick1000(m): 9:53am On Mar 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, if the devil and his demons are responsible for all this, then ask yourself why God hasn't killed Satan yet.
Perhaps he's enjoying the show.
I pity that thing inside your skull. God ways are not your ways.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Elinosweet143(f): 9:53am On Mar 16, 2020
Dem don start oh....
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Jackmj(m): 10:57am On Mar 16, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Fake pastor The devil inside you want to shame you Corona is here to stay for some months At least until the UN decides to release the vaccine But no tribe of Israel will be infected

How dare you Respect your self oh
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by PrinzJaay: 11:12am On Mar 16, 2020
He didn’t say God said it will end in 21days, he’s praying and seeking God’s intervention for the end of corona virus from now till 21days. Don’t just be a reader, learn to understand.
kingxsamz:
Lies...
TB Joshua already said it will expire in 12 days...
Unless you two aren't serving the same god or you two are misleading the masses by claiming to receive prophecies from God.
Smh scammers.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by jericco1(m): 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
Samakus:

Hope you say this to your biological father everyday! That's the one with more blessings

he's late
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by jericco1(m): 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
destinie2019:

I love Dr Paul Enenche. A man of faith, fire, compassion and integrity. A man raised for the rising of many. Loves God, hard working, fearless.
One of the few speaking out against the shambles that is passing for leadership in Nigeria today.
A healing evangelist, proving the reality of Holy Ghost power.

He has nothing to prove. He is definitely not prophesying to 'shine', he is genuinely interested in matching the spirit of disease and infirmity out of our shores.

thank you sir
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Neddyogu(m): 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
LegendaryLover:

didn't u take literature in sch? can't u reason when a person is using figures of speech to communicate?

Figure of speech my left nut. When it comes business men of d pulpit, u guys suspend ur brains, swallow and justify any rubbish they spew and can't see them for d fraud they are. Oga Soyinka wehdone sah
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by kayjay69(m): 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
Quote of the day!!!

kingxsamz:
Lies...
TB Joshua already said it will expire in 12 days...
Unless you two aren't serving the same god or you two are misleading the masses by claiming to receive prophecies from God.
Smh scammers.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by GraceSmile1(f): 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
gypsey:
This is just fairytales, sheer imaginations

Go and Read Your Bible and pray to save your head.

Let us be with our prayers
Our God is strong and Mighty to save us, We trust in Him.
God's people can never be ashamed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex Tapes And Depraved Viewers By Deji Yesufu / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” / Patrick Edet, Resigned Catholic Priest: I Want To Go To Heaven When I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.