Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ (43968 Views)

Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja / EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by akdjr(m): 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
So the Almighty God no fit blow holy wind immediately to destroy the evil wind? All these Pastor with their illusion sef.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Sam2310(m): 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
If u know u know

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Billyanger(m): 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
Reading through the comments make me cautious of people even more…damn! Some people are just totally lost angry If you don't support my belief, why do you have to be abusive in approach?

The patience of God is really great, and so is His anger.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by FemiOyewoleGCFR(m): 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
alexsoftwork:
They have started again ooo

At least be a child of God for once
Don't you have faith...
Remember Jesus healing words "Let thy faith make you whole!"
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
Compound idiot, your followers are foolish.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by kingxsamz(m): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
Billyanger:
Reading through the comments make me cautious of people even more…damn! Some people are just totally lost angry If you don't support my belief, why do you have to be abusive in approach?

The patience of God is really great, and so is His anger.

But your fellow Christians do the same, where were you to correct them?
undecided
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by kingxsamz(m): 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
kamzy007:

We actually needs God's intervention now. So is UN bigger than God? Maybe to u. Trump decleared today for prayer. So believe in God not UN. Pray u dont catch d virus else u will still run to God. U hv to pray.

Wrong.
God. Is not the one who will bring the cure. It's humans, through scientific research, not God or prayers.
Besides, I didn't know prayers can prevent one from having the virus. cheesy
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by LegendaryLover(m): 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Fake pastor
The devil inside you want to shame you
Corona is here to stay for some months
At least until the UN decides to release the vaccine
But no tribe of Israel will be infected
sharap jor!
if he doesn't pray now, u'll say "where are all those pastors, they must be hiding."
now, someone is entreating God for the virus to go away, and u're making noise.
Pasitor na god? no be human being like u too?
nonsense.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Gabbriell: 11:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, if the devil and his demons are responsible for all this, then ask yourself why God hasn't killed Satan yet.
Perhaps he's enjoying the show.

L grin l.
Am not a pastor or a very strong man of God. But I will try my best to explain it with the help of the holy spirit.

According to the bible, the problem b/w God and Lucifer (Satan) started a long time ago.

Who is God?
In short, he is the creator of the universe, everything we know exist b/c of him.

Who is Lucifer?
In short, Lucifer was one of the servant of God. He was identified as the "highest of Angels".

The bible identified many issues regarding Satan. My purpose of typing this is to clarify your statement, so I will move in that direction only to avoid lengthy text.

God the creator takes pride in many things. He pride himself of the fact that he is a "Just God (1.e he is fair and impartial)", that "he is holy", tha " he is all knowing" etc.

To answer your question:
* Some Angels are said not to have free will
* God created man with free will and deemed him perfect. But Satan question God for giving man free will suggesting that with free will man will not serve God.

Satan further proof his word by leading man to disobey God. Thus in his own way proving God wrong.

But was God wrong to believe human can serve him with free will?. No, Satan being an ancient being played on Man's intelligence and tricked us into sin.

God's response was to find a way of enriching man's intellect so that we will truly get to know who he is. Part of this was sending Jesus Christ to save us. He did this because he knows that if Man truly know who he is, we will serve him willingly and devil will not be able to cut away.

Why not just kill Satan to save himself and us the stress?

Remember God is a ruler, he takes pride in the fact that he is a Just God. Meaning he is fair and impartial. He is also "all knowing", meaning he is never wrong.

If as a teacher one of your student tells u in the class that u are wrong. Will u kill him?. The best way is to prove to him that u are right.

Killing Satan will only show the rest of God's savants that he is not who he say he is. Instead God intend to prove through us that Satan is wrong. Afterwards Satan will receive his punishments.

When we get to know Christ and accept him as our Lord and saviour and follow his commandments. We are directly proving devil wrong.

If only we truly understand who God really is. Even if its just a glimpse of who he is. We will fall to our knees in tears of joy and worship him. The devil know this, so he bring false religion and several factors to prevent us of having connection with God.

Whenever you read the bible, pray first, acknowledge and praise God, ask for forgiveness and then ask him to send his holy spirit to teach u as u read the Bible. That way things becomes clearer to u whenever u read the word of God.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by mechanics(m): 11:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
Amen, that devil is a bastard.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by linecrosser: 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
MrImole:
I believe you Sir!

To you guys spewing heresy, it is more of prayer than prophesy, let's read first before we embarrass ourselves.

Thanks for this, some people will just read without understanding what they read. He is actually praying, it's not prophecy.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
lonelydora:
Well, as a Christian, I have no option than to believe the man of God.

That was how they were doubting Noah until flood came.

That was how they were doubting Elijah until there was no rain for years.

That was how they were doubting Daniel and David too.

Let's just wait for 21days before we make any conclusion.

God's ways are different from man's ways.
You have no option. If he tells you to enter fire you have no option, if he tells you to give him your wife you have no option. The revenge of the sheeple.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Adrian98(m): 11:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
Na wa
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
tete7000:

Satan is a spirit and dey no dey kill spirit... Olodo.. However, these demonic spirit inhabit the hearts and minds of people like you helping it to wrench havoc. Imagine if your type refused to give Satan space to inhabit, he won't need God to kill it as you demanded. What God demands is that humans expel devil from within them as he was sent out of heaven and the devil won't have any other place than hell to go back to. But no, people like you won't cooperate, you will be thinking you are intelligent questioning everything when it is the devil in real sense manipulating you.
But God is omnipotent nah if he can't kill Satan that means he isn't omnipotent. The distance between 90% of Theists and common sense is a thousand light years.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by LegendaryLover(m): 11:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
gypsey:
Crooked pastor, what happened to their heaiing and miracle. fake miracles and healings.

I thought them pastors claims to raise the dead thieves!
i went thru ur profile here on nl.
u have 19,733 comments in 4months of being active on NL.
the moment i saw 19 THOUSAND + comments, i just smiled, knowing say almost all will be rubbish!! sensible beings who think thru b4 posting comments won't comment sooo much in 4months online.
if u don't believe in god, fine. live ur life that way, but don't let ur own choice of lifestyle damage other people's own.
u feel u do not have a reason to believe in god? fine. Others feel they've. Ur comments in multiple threads i skimmed thru saw u calling derogatory names to jesus, priests, pastors, reverend sisters, etc. That is immaturity, let others practice their religion in peace.
This man praying here is NOT God. He can only believe n pray, only God has final say. his prayer is not disturbing you, so respect urself.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Dnonny14(m): 11:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
God works in a mysterious ways,the way of man is not the way of God . .he can put a stop to this menace in a second...so we don't have to doubt rather awaits the outcome of the prophecy.TB Joshua said before 27th of this month while Dr Enenche said in 6th of April....I pray the prophesies come to pass.

The wind of these virus is blowing no one any good...world economy is dwindling.we need God intervention.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by nwanwaoge(m): 12:15am On Mar 16, 2020
kingxsamz:
Lies...
TB Joshua already said it will expire in 12 days...
Unless you two aren't serving the same god or you two are misleading the masses by claiming to receive prophecies from God.
Smh scammers.
re-echoing your thoughts, these ones are pure scammers my brother. I pity their gullible followers. These are the kind of pastors that brings shame to Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Bianda24: 12:28am On Mar 16, 2020
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by dontrulee: 12:44am On Mar 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

Smh...
I'm sure there wouldn't be any difference if one said 802 days and the other 208 days... undecided

There is no difference na.
you don't know your numbers, you need to go back to the kindergarten.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 16, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Fake pastor

Did u give the U.N the vaccine to keep for u?
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by gulfer: 1:25am On Mar 16, 2020
They've slowly started finding their voices.,. angry grin grin
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:28am On Mar 16, 2020
No. It's not evil wind that brought it. It is holy wind that brought it. His congregation thought he made a point angry
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by RandomGuy48: 3:03am On Mar 16, 2020
I should point out it seems the article has been edited since this topic was started. This portion quoted by the original poster:

Leading his congregation in a brutal prayer against deadly virus, Pastor Enenche said its tenure would expire within 21 days.

Now reads:

Leading his congregation in a brutal prayer against deadly virus, Pastor Enenche declared an immediate end to this evil satanic plague.

Also, this portion:

“From today, between now and 21 days, we make a demand for immediate answer on this matter."

Now reads:

Praying, he said, we make demands on God for an immediate answer on this matter.

Furthermore, the title of the article is different (it is now "‘Evil wind brought corona virus’ – Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis members move against deadly disease"wink and no longer makes any reference to "21 days" (although the URL still does, which is how I know the article was edited rather than the quotations in the original post being wrong).

It's possible that the 21 days thing was a misquote or misunderstanding of what he said, and upon correction the article was adjusted to remove it.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Nobody: 3:45am On Mar 16, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Fake pastor
Do you mean the cure is available?
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by 12345baba(m): 4:56am On Mar 16, 2020
This na prayer and plea to heaven not a prophecy
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by lonelydora: 5:49am On Mar 16, 2020
Ausrichie:

You have no option. If he tells you to enter fire you have no option, if he tells you to give him your wife you have no option. The revenge of the sheeple.

Before I answer you,

Are you a Christian?
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by lonelydora: 5:50am On Mar 16, 2020
maingwaest:

I want to belive you know he is praying not prophesing.

Lol. grin
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by tete7000(m): 5:51am On Mar 16, 2020
Ausrichie:

But God is omnipotent nah if he can't kill Satan that means he isn't omnipotent. The distance between 90% of Theists and common sense is a thousand light years.

Only a fool says there is no God. Only a man with darkened thoughts. If you have been rational and intelligent like you think, you would have been able to understand the logic in what I wrote, but you are blind and cannot see; deaf and cannot hear.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by luluosas(m): 6:22am On Mar 16, 2020
You think it's a joke? Jesus said, 'Except you repent, you shall all likewise perish' Luke 13:3; 5.
Danhumprey:
grin grin
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Danhumprey: 6:23am On Mar 16, 2020
luluosas:
You think it's a joke? Jesus said, 'Except you repent, you shall all likewise perish' Luke 13:3; 5.
Uhmmmmm.... where did Jesus said that?

Oh! The Bible? Whoa! undecided
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by afroxyz: 6:48am On Mar 16, 2020
When did trump declare prayer and fasting for corona virus?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. / Sex Tapes And Depraved Viewers By Deji Yesufu / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.