Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ (43965 Views)

Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja / EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
GraceSmile1:

Go and Read Your Bible and pray to save your head.

Let us be with our prayers
Our God is strong and Mighty to save us, We trust in Him.
God's people can never be ashamed.
Bible? the same fairytale book? used to brainwash you? you want me to go read? so i can start thinking like you? No way!! i d rather drink my own urine.

God is just imaginary, does not exist. anything can be any body's God, peoeple can worship whatever object they like or feel is their God. i can decide to worship my shoes as my God.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by alexsoftwork(m): 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
bionixs:
why not say amen and move on or do you want to be a victim?

God forbid. I can say amen to falsehood preaching. I rebuke u and dunamis.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by alexsoftwork(m): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
FemiOyewoleGCFR:

At least be a child of God for once
Don't you have faith...
Remember Jesus healing words "Let thy faith make you whole!"
Did I tell u am a child of amadioha?
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by alexsoftwork(m): 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
Slimmy0:

Agree with him by praying and God will confirm it. Simple. This world was created by spoken words that means we can create, damage and change anything through the same process.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Why is he using is words to drag corona virus to naija?
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by GraceSmile1(f): 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
gypsey:
Bible? the same fairytale book? used to brainwash you? you want me to go read? so i can start thinking like you? No way!! i d rather drink my own urine.

God is just imaginary, does not exist. anything can be any body's God, peoeple can worship whatever object they like or feel is their God. i can decide to worship my shoes as my God.

God, Your Creator is Above All.
Indeed, may the eyes of your understanding be opened.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
GraceSmile1:

God, Your Creator is Above All.
Indeed, may the eyes of your understanding be opened.
my creator? who da hell is my creator?

Well... i think you need to quit believing all that religious fairytales one day you will realise that they are all lies.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by GraceSmile1(f): 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
alexsoftwork:

God forbid. I can say amen to falsehood preaching. I rebuke u and dunamis.

Dunamis International Gospel Centre has come to stay. You and 1 million demons can NOT and CAN NEVER stop God's Work.
The gate of hell and the words of your mouth shall not prevail, The Church is matching on.

It's only so called Christians that fight themselves(too bad).If you don't agree with some doctrines, kindly waka pass.
If indeed, you are a child of God , you will discern.

God is At Work in DIGC.
Indeed, The world shall be covered with the knowledge of the Lord has waters covers the Sea.

You better read your Bible & pray and stop blaspheming & unnecessary arguments.

Pastor Enenche is living his life& fulfilling purpose.
Oga, tell God to take you to your promise land.

#DIGC
#SupernaturalShift
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by GraceSmile1(f): 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
gypsey:

Well... i think you need to quit believing all that religious fairytales one day you will realise that they are all lies.

After God, Na God.
JESUS FOR LIFE
I AM NOT ASHAMED TO SAY
GOD IS THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND THE EARTH.
HALLELUYAH TO YAHWEH
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
GraceSmile1:

After God, Na God.
JESUS FOR LIFE
I AM NOT ASHAMED TO SAY
GOD IS THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND THE EARTH.
HALLELUYAH TO YAHWEH
grin grin grin does this even make any sense?

You have been brainwashed terribly, i feel sorry for you.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by GraceSmile1(f): 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
gypsey:

A Fool say there's no God.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
GraceSmile1:

A Fool say there's no God.
Okay, keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. can you even tell me where God is from? or what gender God is? where does God live? why is God hiding from people like you? why can't God show face let's see what God looks like?
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Megaideas(f): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Fake pastor
The devil inside you want to shame you
Corona is here to stay for some months
At least until the UN decides to release the vaccine
But no tribe of Israel will be infected

Keep heaping curses on your life. Tomorrow you start going from place to place in search of what is wrong with you.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Megaideas(f): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
kingxsamz:
Lies...
TB Joshua already said it will expire in 12 days...
Unless you two aren't serving the same god or you two are misleading the masses by claiming to receive prophecies from God.
Smh scammers.

How can you equate TB Joshua with Paul Enenche?
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Megaideas(f): 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
Satan66:
What happened to the power of healing?
Suddenly these so called men of god can only predict when science will bring a cure grin
They are only good at casting out invisible demons and spiritual shit but when real things like ebola and corona come they become powerless because these are real problems grin
#no such thing as a God nor spiritual healing

Keep fooling and mocking yourself.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by wasi9ice: 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
If this is actually credited to pastor Paul,
Read it carefully, He didn't make any form of prophecy neither did he say "God said"
He rather made a decree , a prayer of faith and declarations,,
So pls stop insulting him and agree with him in Prayers
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Satan66(m): 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
Megaideas:

Keep fooling and mocking yourself.
You're the one fooling yourself,you worship a God that was used to enslave your ancestors, rape and kill our women.
If you were born 60 years ago when the missionaries came they would have enslaved via the word of God.

The whites came and told us our traditional gods were demons and evil while there's was good and you call me the fool?
A fool for not bowing down a God that was used to kill countless black people, I laugh.

I'm sure you don't know the woman in image below, educate yourself she's Harriet Tubman

Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 17, 2020
It must have been a figure of speech. I am glad I think for myself. cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by Justbright(m): 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
GraceSmile1:

In this Kingdom, it is what is revealed that you can see.If it is not revealed to you in God and you see it else that's a wrong source.And also, it's not everything revealed that God will want it will be made known to people.
Go read your Bible.
God can use anyone, pray pray once again PRAY.
ARguing will not solve this
#BlessedWeek, Amen

Keep deceiving urselves....so fornur mind God will be silent onnan issue dat is about to hold d whole world to a state of total stand still?.u try!
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by alexsoftwork(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
GraceSmile1:

Dunamis International Gospel Centre has come to stay. You and 1 million demons can NOT and CAN NEVER stop God's Work.
The gate of hell and the words of your mouth shall not prevail, The Church is matching on.

It's only so called Christians that fight themselves(too bad).If you don't agree with some doctrines, kindly waka pass.
If indeed, you are a child of God , you will discern.

God is At Work in DIGC.
Indeed, The world shall be covered with the knowledge of the Lord has waters covers the Sea.

You better read your Bible & pray and stop blaspheming & unnecessary arguments.

Pastor Enenche is living his life& fulfilling purpose.
Oga, tell God to take you to your promise land.

#DIGC
#SupernaturalShift

Then why do u now mention me why u no waka pass? Is only God that will deliver you from sheepleism.
Re: Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ by dazzlingd(m): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
lonelydora:
Well, as a Christian, I have no option than to believe the man of God.

That was how they were doubting Noah until flood came.

That was how they were doubting Elijah until there was no rain for years.

That was how they were doubting Daniel and David too.

Let's just wait for 21days before we make any conclusion.

God's ways are different from man's ways.

It's past 21 days.....
If u people don't wise up, no hope for you again

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Was Sent Out Of The Church Just Because I Was Wearing An Earring / I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. / Sex Tapes And Depraved Viewers By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.