Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,381 members, 7,850,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

If You Asks To Give Nnamdi Kanu A Name, What Name Will You Call Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Asks To Give Nnamdi Kanu A Name, What Name Will You Call Him? (1825 Views)

The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial / Court Asked To Declare Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive, Order His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Asks To Give Nnamdi Kanu A Name, What Name Will You Call Him? by akajesus1020(m): 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
Good day, I just want to know your opinion on this particular man, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Writing this article those not make me his followers, but fact remains, his one of the most influential person in Africa. Nnamdi Kanu is a known Prince from Afaraukwu, in Abia state. Since he began the movement for secession, this has made him more famous more than some Governors in Nigeria.
Please click the link below to read more and also drop you comments.

https://www.akajesusnews.com.ng/2020/03/15/if-you-asks-to-give-nnamdi-kanu-a-name-what-name-will-you-call-him/
Re: If You Asks To Give Nnamdi Kanu A Name, What Name Will You Call Him? by babdap: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ewu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Asks To Give Nnamdi Kanu A Name, What Name Will You Call Him? by agwom(m): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
Run away soldier

3 Likes

Re: If You Asks To Give Nnamdi Kanu A Name, What Name Will You Call Him? by Witcher(f): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
Cowarddd

4 Likes

Re: If You Asks To Give Nnamdi Kanu A Name, What Name Will You Call Him? by SciLab: 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
Agu di egwu na Biafra!

Ohamadike Biafra!

Odogwu Okaka!

Mmawu na chu ura n'aya Ndi abokki 1

Ijele na chu ndi alakoba n'ala ewedu 1

grin grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Asks To Give Nnamdi Kanu A Name, What Name Will You Call Him? by yarimo(m): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
PYTHON DANCE tongue

2 Likes

Re: If You Asks To Give Nnamdi Kanu A Name, What Name Will You Call Him? by degamemaster(m): 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
Otu onye ana-agbara izu.

19 Likes

Re: If You Asks To Give Nnamdi Kanu A Name, What Name Will You Call Him? by Maxymilliano(m): 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
akajesus1020:

Writing this article those not make me his followers, but fact remains, his one of the most influential person in Africa.

Fact you say

2 Likes

Re: If You Asks To Give Nnamdi Kanu A Name, What Name Will You Call Him? by SciLab: 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Fact you say

Yes he is, dispute it.

8 Likes

Re: If You Asks To Give Nnamdi Kanu A Name, What Name Will You Call Him? by fykes(m): 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
Dude is a "raving Lunatic"

5 Likes

Re: If You Asks To Give Nnamdi Kanu A Name, What Name Will You Call Him? by goodnessme1(f): 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
Heart attack of one niger area ns.

18 Likes

Re: If You Asks To Give Nnamdi Kanu A Name, What Name Will You Call Him? by gidgiddy: 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
Freedom fighter

10 Likes

Re: If You Asks To Give Nnamdi Kanu A Name, What Name Will You Call Him? by gloriaunobi(f): 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
The East Messiah

2 Likes

Re: If You Asks To Give Nnamdi Kanu A Name, What Name Will You Call Him? by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
We yorubas

Nnamdi kanu : thief

Tinubu Faeces eater: saint

4 Likes

Re: If You Asks To Give Nnamdi Kanu A Name, What Name Will You Call Him? by Annie939(f): 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
runner away leader
Re: If You Asks To Give Nnamdi Kanu A Name, What Name Will You Call Him? by iammo(m): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
cool

Loud Coward and a Pig

or I will just call him Jack the Dog

2 Likes

Re: If You Asks To Give Nnamdi Kanu A Name, What Name Will You Call Him? by Akponmfet: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
akajesus1020:
Good day, I just want to know your opinion on this particular man, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Writing this article those not make me his followers, but fact remains, his one of the most influential person in Africa. Nnamdi Kanu is a known Prince from Afaraukwu, in Abia state. Since he began the movement for secession, this has made him more famous more than some Governors in Nigeria.
Please click the link below to read more and also drop you comments.

https://www.akajesusnews.com.ng/2020/03/15/if-you-asks-to-give-nnamdi-kanu-a-name-what-name-will-you-call-him/

Re: If You Asks To Give Nnamdi Kanu A Name, What Name Will You Call Him? by Akponmfet: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
Monkey.

1 Like

Re: If You Asks To Give Nnamdi Kanu A Name, What Name Will You Call Him? by ludd2018: 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
The savour of Africa

2 Likes

Re: If You Asks To Give Nnamdi Kanu A Name, What Name Will You Call Him? by hammerU: 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
gloriaunobi:
The East Messiah

He really is to be honest.

We call him Ohamadike

4 Likes

Re: If You Asks To Give Nnamdi Kanu A Name, What Name Will You Call Him? by Thomist(m): 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
Igbo

Agu= Lion

Anu an agba egbe o na ata opampa= A great animal that hunters always shoot but eating groundnuts

Onu na ekwuru Ndigbo = mouth piece of the East!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Asks To Give Nnamdi Kanu A Name, What Name Will You Call Him? by RuddyFusion(m): 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
OhamaDike,...

I'm not IPOB Member...

I don't believe in his ways 100%

But I'm proud of him...and one way or the other his philosophy will help pave the way for Igbos liberation in this contraption called NIGERIA

5 Likes

Re: If You Asks To Give Nnamdi Kanu A Name, What Name Will You Call Him? by SciLab: 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
Annie939:
runner away leader

Na Alhaji dey fcck ya t0t0? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Asks To Give Nnamdi Kanu A Name, What Name Will You Call Him? by SangoOlukosOba: 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Lol
[/s]
Re: If You Asks To Give Nnamdi Kanu A Name, What Name Will You Call Him? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
SciLab:
Agu di egwu na Biafra!

Ohamadike Biafra!

Odogwu Okaka!

Mmawu na chu ura n'aya Ndi abokki!

Ijele na chu ndi alakoba n'ala ewedu!

grin grin grin
Anu a-na agba egbe o na eti aki grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii sarrki blackking98 adaibeku metaphysical

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Asks To Give Nnamdi Kanu A Name, What Name Will You Call Him? by SciLab: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
The only man wey dey cause katakata for 'one naijeriyyastan ' criminals. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Virginia Etiaba, The First Female Governor In Nigeria / lordd / Oyigbo: History Is Repeating Itself Again In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.