Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

lordd - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / lordd (1815 Views)

Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot / Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

lordd by Sebastine1994(m): 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
lordd

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: lordd by SarkinYarki: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
Call the name of the officer of Keep quiet

5 Likes

Re: lordd by allen113: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
nonsense talk

1 Like

Re: lordd by Googleus(m): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
paid Fulani agent...

Another pig with Horn

5 Likes

Re: lordd by sapientia(m): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sebastine1994:
The first question police would ask you in this country is "WHO IS YOUR DADDY?". when you are well connected things will be easy, you can get away with a crime.

Forget all thís conspiracy theory about how tolulope Arotile died, it happened exactly how the said it. but they refused to reveal the identity of the killer because he is an untouchable, they will settle behind the scene with the family.

Tolulope over excited classmate ran over her, the son of a prominent Nigerian, he was toasting (wooing) miss Arotile to be his girlfriend and was happy seeing her return from combat.

those who know Nigeria well know how these spoilt kids can hardly drive the expensive cars, how they drive recklessly on our streets, go to wuse, gwarrimpa and maitaima and you will understand what I mean. they don't have driving license, and most are always under the influence of something.

The father of the killer is A retired chief Judge, they called him immediately and he ordered the police not to reveal his identity or his child's, trust them to do as instructed.

Forget this conspiracy theory spinning around, that Boko Haram insiders killed her, if they wanted miss Arotile dead NA SMALL CASE, they can strangle her in her sleep
they can gas her room
or use her best friend to poison her
or use RPG to bring her down during operation

it's exactly how they said it happened. I have 2 relatives working at the NAF mess hall along kado mabushi road, the gist always start there, there were eye witness of course.

I prefer the way the name of the killer was not mentioned because that will be double murder

I really sympathize with the family of the girl

I also sympathize with the friend that killed her

Am sure everything will be settled in due time

All these big names trying to politicize this issue disgust me

2 Likes

Re: lordd by Sebastine1994(m): 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
lordd

11 Likes

Re: lordd by Juell(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
There's sense in what you said.

4 Likes

Re: lordd by ikorodureporta: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
In other words, jealous ex killed her

1 Like

Re: lordd by FrankwebdevO(m): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ok
Re: lordd by sapientia(m): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sebastine1994:

if it's a poor man's child, his picture will be the headline

Are you fighting for the poor or you want the right thing to be done?

One young promising Nigeria have died in an accident by a FRIEND

For the sake the family and the said friend who will bear the guilt for life

Lets allow the matter be

All these politicians ranting now are silent on our soldiers being ambushed and killed daily in the North East

What have they said about those bandits have been killing?
Re: lordd by jlinkd78(m): 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Noted
Re: lordd by richie240: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sebastine1994:
The first question police would ask you in this country is "WHO IS YOUR DADDY?". when you are well connected things will be easy, you can get away with a crime.

Forget all thís conspiracy theory about how tolulope Arotile died, it happened exactly how the said it. but they refused to reveal the identity of the killer because he is an untouchable, they will settle behind the scene with the family.

Tolulope over excited classmate ran over her, the son of a prominent Nigerian, he was toasting (wooing) miss Arotile to be his girlfriend and was happy seeing her return from combat.

those who know Nigeria well know how these spoilt kids can hardly drive the expensive cars, how they drive recklessly on our streets, go to wuse, gwarrimpa and maitaima and you will understand what I mean. they don't have driving license, and most are always under the influence of something.

The father of the killer is A retired chief Judge, they called him immediately and he ordered the police not to reveal his identity or his child's, trust them to do as instructed.

Forget this conspiracy theory spinning around, that Boko Haram insiders killed her, if they wanted miss Arotile dead NA SMALL CASE, they can strangle her in her sleep
they can gas her room

it's exactly how they said it happened. I have 2 relatives working at the NAF mess hall along kado mabushi road, the gist always start there, there were eye witness of course.

Its just a matter of time.
Is there anything hidden under d sun?
cool

1 Like

Re: lordd by helinues: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
In short it was indeed an accident...
Re: lordd by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
Uhmnnn uhnn
Re: lordd by merrymike47(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sebastine1994:

they can gas her room

your insiders may as well be telling you what they are told to disclose. A friend has once almost killed me with my own dad’s car by mistake, if I died eventually, it’s a mistake, it’s an accident. Is it too much to disclose the identity of the killer to d public? Even to make it stop looking all cooked up? I hope they disclosed the identity to d family of the deceased too. Stupid country.
Re: lordd by BlowYourMind: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
The incident can't be an accident, there is more to it, Arotile's car suppose to have airbags if she is driving alone even if she might even have seatbelt on, the story is not adding up, what did she hit her chest against stone or what that made her die instantly.

1 Like

Re: lordd by Christistruth00: 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sebastine1994:

if it's a poor man's child, his picture will be the headline

Police would parade him on National TV with his hands and feet in Chains and the Press will be free to take photographs and interview him as they please.
Nigeria needs leaders with a new ideology of justice and equity

2 Likes

Re: lordd by Olakunleyakub(m): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2020

I agree and testify with this 100%
Just few days ago another spoilt kids almost did the same thing in eagle square with his exotic and luxury sport cars.
Aswear arewa spoilt kids are the one enjoying Abuja money.go to asokoro, maitama, wuse, gwarinpa, katampe, lifecamp,jabi wuye den come back to argue with ur keypad.

1 Like

Re: lordd by Olakunleyakub(m): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
Olakunleyakub:

I agree and testify with this 100%
Just few days ago another spoilt kids almost did the same thing in eagle square with his exotic and luxury sport cars.
Aswear arewa spoilt kids are the one enjoying Abuja money.go to asokoro, maitama, wuse, gwarinpa, katampe, lifecamp,jabi wuye den come back to argue with ur keypad.
Re: lordd by seborrhic: 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sebastine1994:

they can gas her room

So you stayed inside your hut,with an hungry stomach and conjured up this balderdash.
Why not go to Twitter or post it in a blog where you would be held liable,instead of conjuring up nonsense and posting it in an anonymous forum.
Re: lordd by johnykgoal: 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
ok
Re: lordd by bigjackass: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
please let her ret in peace
Re: lordd by Lanretoye(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
How much were you paid to cook undone stories
Re: lordd by APCHaram: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
So you greet people by running them down from behind with your car.

We don hear.
Re: lordd by techmo(m): 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
cool

Very lame habokii story

(1) (Reply)

The Regime Of General Sani Abacha / It Is Obvious Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers Is An IPOB Member. / FBI Is Not The Same As US Police.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.