Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring (14377 Views)

Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by jeromedee: 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen:

If you’re Yoruba.. then you know nothing about Nigeria politics.
We done!
Dey there make pant dey wear believing igbos have say. grin As long as Nigeria is concern. Igbos are 3rd class citizens, even behing Naija delta, if you’re doubting ask Asari Dokubo grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by CSTR2: 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
johnmartus:
undecided naive.
You are naive if you think there is any universe where a Yoruba candidate will win the south.
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by TheChameleon: 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen:

[s]North has never said No to Igbo presidency..

Yorubas are the only tribe scared of Igbo president

They’re tribalised and believe that anything Igbo president will see their tribe humiliated and extinct..
they believe what the sow.. is what they will reap.. now they’re so afraid of reaping what they’ve sowed continually for years..

.... igbos don’t give bad energy or compete.. neither envy or jealous any tribe.. no dick measuring.
Igbos can only compete among themselves not with tribes.. and the truth is that no tribe fit compete with igbos.
They’re way ahead[/s].

Your childish, naive delusion is amusing and sad at the same time.

Come to the North and hear what Aboki truly think about an Igbo President.

Ask Buhari who lost over and over with an Igbo running mate. Abokis have ALREADY DECIDED that an Igbo would NEVER be President.

I have lived in 3 Northern States and believe me, Igbo can only smell Presidency only when Yoruba insist. Because it is only Yoruba the North sees as a capable foe.

Leave all these your delusions. Didn't help your fathers and grandfathers.

The North NEVER forgave you lots for the 1966 coup. If only you knew, you would be fighting for Biafra.

Forget any dreams of Presidency of Nigeria. Wouldn't happen as long as North exists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by CSTR2: 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
jeromedee:
Dey there make pant dey wear believing igbos have say. grin As long as Nigeria is concern. Igbos are 3rd class citizens, even behing Naija delta, if you’re doubting ask Asari Dokubo grin
When there were calling your ancestors perpetual opposition in 2008, your mouth was not this sharp.

When the north was using Yoruba leaders to play sacrificial lambs during the military and civilian era, your mouth was not this sharp.

Brief relevance of 2015-2023 is making you guys to forget your betters.

The best thing about politics is that there are no permanent friends.
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by SciLab: 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
muykem:
Igbo is known for confusion since inception. A region that gave all their votes to PDP and ask APC to give them president ticket.

Dirty Ewedu muslim opinion.
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by CSTR2: 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
Igbos need to play their cards right.

There is nothing wrong with abandoning the 2023 presidency for the future.

What is important is to ensure that whoever wins in 2023 owes the south east a debt of gratitude.

And that means voting for the strongest candidate regardless of any zoning formula or party allegiance.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by Farki: 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
Soft on terrorism, excuses Buhari's ineptitude, refuses to acknowledge anything wrong with the current Northern leadership. Nothing new under the sun.
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by chrisxxx(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
SolarKing1:
My brother, let's not pray for war please. Horror of war is not rice and beans. Igbos, Fulanis, Yorubas, etc. we all have to find a sensible way of living together and ejoying together as brothers. Like if you agree that War is not the Solution.
To all readers, get this endless enjoyment in your Home. You will test it free for 2 days first, get our Lithium Device that powers your Home 24hours daily.
Tell me more of this device

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by Thonypadua(m): 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen:

North has never said No to Igbo presidency..

They’re tribalised and believe that anything Igbo president will see their tribe humiliated and extinct..
they believe what the sow.. is what they will reap.. now they’re so afraid of reaping what they’ve sowed continually for years..

.... igbos don’t give bad energy or compete.. neither envy or jealous any tribe.. no dick measuring.
Igbos can only compete among themselves not with tribes.. and the truth is that no tribe fit compete with igbos.
They’re way ahead.
can't comment without mention your leader.
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by akdjr(m): 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
Bros abeg no talk about war ooooo. Our security man who fight during the war always tell us that if only the new generation knows what they suffer no one will ever use the three letter W.A.R. quote author=mrvitalis post=87485900]You see why I never pity northern minorities
Once Fulanis give them small post they would betray u n start talking rubbish against u

If Biafra war happen today they would still fight alongside Fulanis [/quote]
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by mamaafrik(m): 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
Igbos will be worse than North if they get close to power,if you doubt check history or look at those English Nollywood film cast .
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by Yusman316(m): 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
Okoroawusa:
The headline is different from the content of the article. Reader Beware
However if you comment based on headline without reading the article then the headline is wrong. The igbos know the difference between restructuring n presidency(don't take us for the ignorant). Restructuring is a confusing term n other tribes are also confused as to it's clear meaning n implementation.
On the other hand, the igbos are beginning to feel the dwindling reality of an igbo presidency in 2023 but are still willing to try. While some know that Igbos don't have a strong foundation in the two prominent political parties (APC n PDP). Igbos have willingly turned their back to APC from inception n in PDP they don't influence decisions even though they are the tribe that has stood with the party the most in its trying times. Others have resorted to threats n covert endorsement of groups like MASSOB n IPOB, hoping that it will drive to the fore the need for others to abandon or decide to leave the race for the presidency in both parties for the igbos.

The igbos will say "Tabugbo" n also "Echi di ime".... Let's March towards 2023 n see how events will shape it.

Thank you
Nice, someone with brain that function well for a change

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by Herdsmen: 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
TheChameleon:

Your delusion is amusing and sad at the same time.

Come to the North and hear what Aboki truly think about an Igbo President.

Ask Buhari who lost over and over with an Igbo running mate. Abokis have ALREADY DECIDED that an Igbo would NEVER be President.

I have lived in 3 Northern States and believe me, Igbo can only smell Presidency only when Yoruba insist. Because it is only Yoruba the North sees as a capable foe.

Leave all these your delusions. Didn't help your fathers and grandfathers.

Don’t revise history

I’m in the north not lived.

Igbos and the north has ruled this country and partner more than any part of the country

Northerners trust igbos much..

They use yorubas for an end.. not igbos.
Yorubas are more like slaves to the north.. no be lies .. or maybe that’s how the north see the west.
West don’t have mind of their own and will do every biding to please the north.

The north understand this nd has exploited the Yoruba on this.. no Igbo man has being burnt dinning with the north..
It’s partnership ..

West has lot quality men.. they’ve lost resources. They’ve lost time .. being in bed with north and will still rush to bed with them.
Guess you know what the north call Yoruba tribe and people ..
Beri Beri..

Yes igbos nyamuri ..

The meaning of both wil open your eyes on how north sees the west and the south.

Yorubas can never make a President in Nigeria..
Where dem Dey wen ironsi became HOS..

Ekwueme became vice.. while awo cried..

The only Yoruba President.. I mean president the Yoruba people has produced in Nigeria is
Mohammadu Buhari..
2015-2023..

And in that same arrangement.. Yoruba did lost relevance in the same administration.

Hausa Fulani is in government and in power.. so where are the yorubas.. in the government they claimed the institute.

Atimes you people think that Nigerians are daft..
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by mrvitalis(m): 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
akdjr:
Bros abeg no talk about war ooooo. Our security man who fight during the war always tell us that if only the new generation knows what they suffer no one will ever use the three letter W.A.R. quote author=mrvitalis post=87485900]You see why I never pity northern minorities
Once Fulanis give them small post they would betray u n start talking rubbish against u

If Biafra war happen today they would still fight alongside Fulanis
I rather die in a war for my people to be free than be a slave
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by modsfucker: 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sammy07:

Chukwudilliah my Igbo Muslim friend, have you went to mosque this morning to pray? grin

Have you went?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by Thonypadua(m): 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen:

Don’t revise history

I’m in the north not lived.

Igbos and the north has ruled this country and partner more than any part of the country

Northerners trust igbos much..

They use yorubas for an end.. not igbos.
Yorubas are more like slaves to the north.. no be lies .. or maybe that’s how the north see the west.
West don’t have mind of their own and will do every biding to please the north.

The north understand this nd has exploited the Yoruba on this.. no Igbo man has being burnt dinning with the north..
It’s partnership ..

West has lot quality men.. they’ve lost resources. They’ve lost time .. being in bed with north and will still rush to bed with them.
Guess you know what the north call Yoruba tribe and people ..
Beri Beri..

Yes igbos nyamuri ..

The meaning of both wil open your eyes on how north sees the west and the south.

Yorubas can never make a President in Nigeria..
Where dem Dey wen ironsi became HOS..

Ekwueme became vice.. while awo cried..

The only Yoruba President.. I mean president the Yoruba people has produced in Nigeria is
Mohammadu Buhari..
2015-2023..

And in that same arrangement.. Yoruba did lost relevance in the same administration.

Hausa Fulani is in government and in power.. so where are the yorubas.. in the government they claimed the institute.

Atimes you people think that Nigerians are daft..
continue cry my dear
Cry cry babe.
So u know all this story by your self?
Clap for yourself
But since Hausa trust you more than Yoruba why then are you still crying for marginalization?
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by Thonypadua(m): 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

than run away and leave them.
� � �
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by richie240: 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
muykem:
Igbo is known for confusion since inception. A region that gave all their votes to PDP and ask APC to give them president ticket.
....more like buying mtn recharge card for a glo simcard.
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by richie240: 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kennyswag:
.....igbos don dey fight against yoruba interest since inception of nigeria.. from awololowo to abiola to olu falae, etc.
Can u just imagine! Nor be today e start.
Sadly, it took (majority of) yorubas until post 2014 to realise this.
They are d major tribe that sees u 1st as Nigerian b4 considering ur tribe, hence there liberality/hospitality.
Well, better late than never. Things won't be d same.

johnmartus:
You guys hate yoruba yet you can't stay in your region. Southwest is like United states to you even your politicians would first build house here before consider go to his state to build house.
Commonsense demands dt one stays very farrrrrr away from his 'enemy', but d reverse is d case for our 'ppl'.
I tnk its a DNA thing. Even they don't like themselves. They only unite when they cross d Niger bridge.

johnmartus:
We have wise now. The bad eggs among us shall be seriously deal with.
Actually, I'm referring to ppl who claim Yoruba's hate them yet they see yorubaland as 'small london'

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by johnmartus(m): 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
We have wise now. The bad eggs among us shall be seriously deal with.
richie240:

Can u just imagine! Nor be today e start.
Sadly, it took (majority of) yorubas until post 2014 to realise this.
They are d major tribe that sees u 1st as Nigerian b4 considering ur tribe, hence there liberality/hospitality.
Well, better late than never. Things won't be d same.

Commonsense demands dt one stays very farrrrrr away from his 'enemy', but d reverse is d case for our 'ppl'.
I tnk its a DNA thing. Even they don't like themselves. They only unite when they cross d Niger bridge.
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by richie240: 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
mamaafrik:
Igbos will be worse than North if they get close to power,if you doubt check history or look at those English Nollywood film cast .
My brother, eyez yaff open.
Gej's regime is a pointer!
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by mbos: 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
ALL THEY REALLY NEED IS BIAFRA, AND NOT YOUR IRRATIONAL, RETROGRESSIVE AND NEGATIVE MINDED NIGERIA
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by iyapont: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
una no dey tire with igbo this igbo that..as a Yoruba guy...abeg leave them alone
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by richie240: 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
mrvitalis:

Igbos and chest-beating na 5 & 6.
Ojukwu said more than this, yet he fled;
KANU released greater venom, las-las, what is he today? FUGITIVE!!!
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by degamemaster(m): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
Mr Anthony Sani is a useful idiot.
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by mbos: 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
richie240:

Igbos and chest-beating na 5 & 6.
Ojukwu said more than this, yet he fled;
KANU released greater venom, las-las, what is he today? FUGITIVE!!!

so u are comfortable being a slave...
if so you are souless and faithless and probably accursed.

that IPOB cannot live in peace with your unity type
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by Jack500: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen:

[s][/s]North has never said No to Igbo presidency..

They’re way ahead.[s][/s]

Useless chest beating and bragging, irrelevant 5%
Re: Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring by Herdsmen: 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
Jack500:

Useless chest beating and bragging, irrelevant 5%

Feel your pain.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Court Order Stopping Us From Peaceful Protest, NLC Tells FG / Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account / Senate Orders Unfreezing Of Patience Jonathan’s Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.