Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

BREAKING !!! The Deadly Coronavirus Is Caused By 5G Networks – Keri Hilson - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING !!! The Deadly Coronavirus Is Caused By 5G Networks – Keri Hilson (6611 Views)

Dele Momodu: PDP's Only Crisis Is Caused By One Man Who Lost An Election / Afenifere: Printing More Naira Notes To Fight Coronavirus Is Irresponsible / NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING !!! The Deadly Coronavirus Is Caused By 5G Networks – Keri Hilson by TylerDurden: 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
Shebi the MODs have deleted my thread that exposed the Jew, Charles Lieber as the architect of this virus only to keep this one-celled brained nonsense up.

Nairaland will pander not only to APC and Sunni Wahabbi Terrorists but also to Jews.

Seun will not like to see his site buried in the deep web abyss by Google.

No problemo.
Re: BREAKING !!! The Deadly Coronavirus Is Caused By 5G Networks – Keri Hilson by Makavelli25: 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
Woman Them no dey pour water for head Her brain is dry Damn!
Re: BREAKING !!! The Deadly Coronavirus Is Caused By 5G Networks – Keri Hilson by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
Some things can't be easily believed until something crazy happens and everybody starts believing. I don begin research this tin wey she yarn and not just dumping it to the trash can. Call me crazy, i agree.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING !!! The Deadly Coronavirus Is Caused By 5G Networks – Keri Hilson by Hotspotbro(m): 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hei...

Re: BREAKING !!! The Deadly Coronavirus Is Caused By 5G Networks – Keri Hilson by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Some things can't be easily believed until something crazy happens and everybody starts believing. I don begin research this tin wey she yarn and not just dumping it to the trash can. Call me crazy, i agree.

In 1865, the increasingly outspoken Semmelweis supposedly suffered a nervous breakdown and was treacherously committed to an asylum by his colleague. He died a mere 14 days later, at the age of 47, after being beaten by the guards, from a gangrenous wound on his right hand which might have been caused by the beating.

Semmelweis's practice earned widespread acceptance only years after his death, when Louis Pasteur confirmed the germ theory, and Joseph Lister, acting on the French microbiologist's research, practised and operated using hygienic methods, with great success.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING !!! The Deadly Coronavirus Is Caused By 5G Networks – Keri Hilson by DJMCOTTY(m): 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
nuti:
No wonder she is a musician
dumbest comment ever
Re: BREAKING !!! The Deadly Coronavirus Is Caused By 5G Networks – Keri Hilson by HMarshal(m): 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
Smh
Re: BREAKING !!! The Deadly Coronavirus Is Caused By 5G Networks – Keri Hilson by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 17, 2020
Which begs the question:

Why do people still follow these lame-brained "celebrities" on social media since they all have absolutely nothing to offer? When I say nothing, I mean nothing tangible.

As for the crooner, I say she should focus on her music and leave issues beyond her grasp to the experts.
Re: BREAKING !!! The Deadly Coronavirus Is Caused By 5G Networks – Keri Hilson by toprealman: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
It is really sad that scientists have lost their voices to these chartalans called celebrities.
On what authority is she spearing this information?
Adjutant professor or apprentice scientist?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: We Come With A Message Of Renewed Hope For Okpekpe / I stand Corrected. . . / Nigeria Squanders Millions On Generators Its Foreign Missions Don’t Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.