Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths (31610 Views)

PDP Last-minute Deal; Cede Senate Presidency To Southwest, Southeast For SGF / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by YorubaMyKids: 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
...and to imagine that these "Things" that comment online for "Tinubu" are actually "Paid" to type and say rubbish at the detriment of their homes is disturbingly disgusting!!

Thiefnubuu ran-away to UK from a Government he help put in place and these paid puppets will tell me he aint a COWARD??...

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Wow did he run away??

I said it Thiefubu and the rest of his tribe are all opportunists and the North knows this, in fact If Igbos can assure the North that they will remain in one Nigeria the North will vote an Igbo man to be President, they know the Yorubas are silent snakes that won't waste time to betray you to take your position, but an Igbo man will like you or hate you regardless of the gain and loss..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by Tareq1105: 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
YorubaMyKids:

Then Leave East alone, you are battling with the North cos since eastern votes don't count we will not contest but we will vote the North simple, how's that too difficult to understand Mr vote counter??

Who cares if you vote North?

Have you ever voted for yourselves other than the North?

4 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by foleskay(m): 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
YorubaMyKids:

Shut up Lagos is cosmopolitan while Kano is Hausa Fulani, don't over estimate your little selves..

Ode. Who re the majority in lagos.??

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by YorubaMyKids: 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
Tareq1105:

Who cares if you vote North?

Have you ever voted for yourselves other than the North?

And we don't care as well, and the North shall win..... Now we are even!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by baysol: 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/16/2023-north-will-lobby-southeast-for-presidency-arewa-youths/

I foresee this game of permutation going on the brainless Cow heads of these northern youth of no value will soon blow on their faces. 2023 will definitely mark the end of this contraption called Nigeria. Mark my word.
Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by YorubaMyKids: 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
foleskay:

Ode. Who re the majority in lagos.??

Kano is Hausa Fulani alone 98%, so Yorubas don't stand a chance against them, you think you can blackmail Nigerians with Lagos population while we are aware not only Yorubas make up Lagos populace?, why am I even educating you fools that benefited from free half baked education, 2023 is just here we shall see.
Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by Nyamiri: 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
Correcto:
Who cares?

If you didn't care, you won't be littering this thread with your tears.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by Correcto: 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
Gig your phone lol
Nyamiri:

If you didn't care, you won't be littering this thread with your tears.
Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by alfredilly: 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Out of the 48 signatories to NADECO formation 10 were Igbos. While the rest of Nigeria shared out the other slots. Igbo political activists pulled all their machineries together with other progressives to fight for democracy in Nigeria. Today, ignorant Yorubas are denying them. I hope "Nnamdi Kanu will deny Ndigbo presidency " crew are watching.

One thing with you south Easterner is that you tell bare faced lie just to decieve others and give false impression about yourselves. Where are the signatory when the heat of the movement lead to victimization and persecution at the hands of military.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
ityP:

Aligning with south west would never be in the interests of the east. If south east wants Presidency, they should instead kill the biafran idea asap. South west do not care about the east. The east knows this. In fact, if the east gets the trust of the North, after of course ending Biafra talks, they can have a chance. Nigeria is owned by the north and only the north can allocate power to whom they deem fit
lol conquered people. you better don't call any other region cowards ever again. Shame.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by ityP(m): 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
Stevecovey:

lol conquered people. you better don't call any other region cowards ever again. Shame.

The coward region know themselves
Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
myobjective:

The presidency is coming down south anything short of that will leads to possible disintegration of Nigeria.

Northern Nigeria should wait for another 8 years of southern presidency.
Tell them. APC must definitely put forth a southern candidate with a very solid & smart northern candidate. Let's primary all our southern options.

We've all tried with supporting buhari. its southerners turn.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by Iceberg3: 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
LegendHer0:

He said:
“I’m sure within them, in all honesty, they know that they are not prepared for that if they were prepared we would have seen the sign. The time has come when people will no longer be intimidated by one cult group funny character who is talking on their behalf to intimidate the country and because of that situation people will always join such clamour, it’s not done anywhere.

Seems you did not read his statement lol! He’s mocking you guys but your mind is fixated on the Yorubas that do not care for your 5% votes!

But you without any fixated mindset were the first to mention Igbo, hypocrite
Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by ityP(m): 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
myobjective:

The presidency is coming down south anything short of that will leads to possible disintegration of Nigeria.

Northern Nigeria should wait for another 8 years of southern presidency.

Lmao. No one is disintegrating. A northerner would be president in 2023 and there is absolutely nothing any southerner can do about it. I hope u know top positions are held by northerners. Anybody that tries shit would be erased from the history books of Nigeria and not even the colonial masters can do anything about that
Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by Nwaonyishi69: 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
Illiterate abagworo speaking. Well, ignorance is equivalent Corona virus. Which Igbo people do you think you can use as you use Yoruba, Tiv and co? Mpama.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by alfredilly: 11:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

You are really a disappointment. Oya read and be educated.

How NADECO was formed, by Osoba
July 3, 2019

Elder statesman and veteran journalist Aremo Olusegun Osoba, has reflected on the formation of the umbrella pro-democracy organisation, the National Democratic Coalition (NADECO), saying that members of the group made enormous sacrifices for democracy.

He said the die-hard democratic fighters took a risk by rubbing shoulders with the dreadful dictator Head of State Gen. Sani Abacha, who he said, oppressed, intimidated, repressed and molested members of the organisation.

Osoba told the story of NADECO’s emergence and its titanic struggle for the revalidation of the annulled presidential election won by candidate of the defunct Social Democratic Party (SDP), the late Chief Moshood Abiola, in his 341-page memoir: ‘Battlelines: Adventures in Journalism and Politics,’ published by Diamond Publications Limited. The book will be presented to the public next Monday as part of activities marking his 80th birthday in Lagos.

The former two-time Ogun State governor recalled that as pro-democracy forces mobilised against the Abacha regime, it was realised that there was no united front or an umbrella organisation to coordinate the onslaught.

He said before NADECO was formed, he operated in a small group with former Anambra State Governor Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeife, his Edo State counterpart, Chief John Oyegun and Dr. Doyin Okupe, former national secretary of the defunct National Republican Convention (NRC).

Osoba noted that Abacha security goons were monitoring the activities of the pro-democracy and civil rights groups all over the country, particularly in the southwest.

He said the pro-democracy agitations climaxed when Abiola returned from the inauguration of South African President Nelson Mandela, where he reportedly received a hero’s welcome, to the embarrassment of the Nigerian delegation, led by Gen. Abacha.

Osoba recalled: “The major organization that emerged in this period, which helped to shape the anti-military and pro-democracy movement, was the National Democratic Coalition (NADECO). NADECO was roughly a product of another organization, which existed before the June 12 crisis. This was the Committee for Unity and Understanding (CUU). The overriding motive of CUU was the campaign for power shift from the North to the South.

“It was started not long after the Babangida transition-to-civil-rule programme started. Founders and key members of the CUU included Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu, Chief Sam Mbakwe, Mr. Ayo Opadokun, Chief Edward Kobani, Chief Lulu Briggs, Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe, Alhaji Abdulazeez Ude, Ambassador Tanko Yusuf and General Theophilus Danjuma.

“However, when the June 12 election was annulled, the CUU, in conjunction with such groups as the Movement for National Reformation (MNR), led by Chief Anthony Enahoro, Egbe Ilosiwaju Yoruba, led by General Adeyinka Adebayo, Afenifere, led by Chief Michael Ajasin, the Progressive Alliance for Justice and Unity (PAJU), Justice Forum and National Patriotic Front (NPF) and several other pro-democracy and human rights groups like Beko Ransome Kuti’s Campaign for Democracy came together to form NADECO in General Adeyinka Adebayo’s house, GRA, Ikeja.”

Osoba also recalled that, on May 15, 1994, the old school principal, First Republic federal parliamentarian, last President of Egbe Omo Oduduwa, and Second Republic governor of old Ondo State, Pa Ajasin, emerged as the leader of the new group, which now included politicians and activists from 49 groups, who were committed to the validation of the June 12 presidential election results.

He said the 49 signatories to NADECO treaty were: Chief Michael Adekunle Ajasin, Mallam Lawal Dambazzau, Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe, Chief Anthony Enahoro, Major General Adeyinka Adebayo (rtd.), Chief Bola Ige, Commodore Dan Suleiman, Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeife, Prof. Anya O. Anya, Col. Yohanna Madaki, Rev. Fr. Moses Adasu, Dr. Beko Ransome-Kuti, Rev. Tunji Adebiyi, Chief Ade Ojo, Chief Ralph Obioha, Chief Empire Kanu, Chief Michael Anyiam, Dr. Sola Soile, Vice Admiral Akin Aduwo, Chief E. Duru, Mr. Nick Dazzang, Mr. Labaran Maku, Dr. A. A. Akingba, Mr. Babas Eko Oyekanmi, Mr. Alex Ayatolla, Mrs. Sarah Jubril, and Alhaji Ganiyu Dawodu.

Others were Mr. O. P. Edodo, Mr. A. Barber, Otunba Olabiyi Durojaiye, Chief Olusegun Osoba, Chief John Odige-Oyegun, Prof. Bolaji Akinyemi, Alhaji Mohammed Siraj Hamza, Dr. Wahab Dosunmu, Otunba Aboyade Cole, Major General Olufemi Olutoye (rtd), Chief Sobo Sowemimo, Dr. Steve Achema, Chief Olaniwun Ajayi, Chief Olu Falae, Brigadier-General Jonah Jang, Chief Abraham Adesanya, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, Mr. Alao Aka-Bashorun, Mr. Emmanuel Njiwah, Chief Vincent Nwizugbo and Dr. Uma Eleazu.”

Osoba said NADECO later invited Abiola to a meeting where he was asked to confirm if he was ready to actualise his mandate and lead the struggle.

The All Progressives Congress (APC) chieftain said, following the formation of NADECO, he was arrested by the police, adding that he called the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) correspondent on his mobile phone to announce it to the world.

Narrating his ordeal in detention, Osoba said: “My arrest which was immediately relayed live on the BBC Radio World Service as I was being driven to the Police Headquarters in Kam Salem House, Lagos where I would be detained. The security agents were everywhere looking for other NADECO leaders to arrest.

“The man in charge of my interrogation was one Auta, a deputy commissioner of police. I was left in very humiliating condition in a large, rat-infested office where about twenty policemen had their desks. Once the policemen closed for the day, the big rodents took over. A combination of four desks served as my orthopaedic bed.

“However, I was lucky that one of the commissioners of police at Kam Salem House, then Prince Rilwan Babatunde Akiolu, who later became the Oba of Lagos, gave me the key to his office and asked me to sleep there every night. I was grateful for this but was apprehensive that I could put Akiolu in trouble if found to be aiding and abetting an “enemy” of the regime. He asked me not to worry. I also used his office phone to contact my colleagues in the struggle.

“Later, Commodore Dan Suleiman and I were charged to court for forming an “illegal organization called National Democratic Coalition (NADECO).” Interesting enough, the man who led our defence in court was Chief Abraham Adesanya, himself a leading member of that ‘illegal organization.’ Others like Chief Enahoro and Dr. Beko Ransome-Kuti of the Campaign for Democracy were also arrested. Former Governors Bola Ige and Balarabe Musa were also detained with us briefly.

“Justice Tajudeen Odunowo eventually granted us bail, but the government appealed. At the appeal, Justice Babatunde Mahmood Belgore, the Chief Judge of the Federal High Court, upheld the decision to grant us bail and we were subsequently released on bail while the case continued.” Osoba also reflected on the famous Epetedo declaration by Abiola on June 11, 1994, saying that he did not participate because it was when he was either in detention or in hiding

He said as tension engulfed the country, Abacha arrested, harassed and killed many protesters.

Osoba said following the Epetedo declaration, Abiola went into hiding.

He stressed: He first sought refuge in the house of Late Prince Supo Adetona, a leading member of the Hope Family, led by the late Chief Debo Akande. The members of the Hope Family were highly placed professionals who were not politicians, but were, nonetheless, committed to supporting credible people to secure public office.

Na lie wey you wan lie make you go for this voluminous text which was probably copied from wikipedia. If you ain't an eye witness of that era, you should have equiped yourself with enough information to enable a straight to the point and factual analysis.What point have you made with this after all? Anyone who look closely will even realize that the victims of that movement were mostly the south western actor. Where are the south easterner sited at the earlier in the text.

I was a child in the 90s but the political consciousness of my environment kept me informed. To be factual, the first antagonist of the June 12 movement were Uche Chukwumerije and Author Nzeribe who were the active purveyor of association for better Nigeria, an organization serving the interest of Babangida Military government.

After the infamous annulment, the Babangida must go protest had no hold in southeast despite your claim that their actors were part of the founding members of Nadeco. It was on the heat of this movement that Babangida decided to step aside and gave power to an interim government of earnest Shonekan. This was a ploy to give hope to South west and quelled the tension. Abacha took over few months later and unleached aggression on pro democracy actors. The like of Beko Ransome Kuti and Gani Fawehinmi move in and out of detention. The like of Wole Soyinka took to exile. Even the young Dele Momodu escaped through the backdoor in seme border. The aged, like Abraham Adesanyo, Anthony Enahoro and Adekunle Ajasin were the image of Nadeco and Afenifere back home. Abiola was in Abacha detention. It was in the heat of this movement that the vibrant wife of MKO was shot and killed buy Abacha gunmen.

Abacha began to attempt the transition of himself to civilian in 1997 and the top Yoruba men in military were roped into a fanthom coup. His deputy Oladipo Diya was awaiting death sentence. Same for ex military man in Olusegun Obasanjo.

What is your point bro? The south west chased away the military though at the expense of June 12. Oodua people Congress was formed. The south west were placated with presidency in 1999. Igbo were apathetic to the movement. Take that

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by mystery22: 12:15am On Mar 17, 2020
I just wonder why dis Yorubas will never learn,the north already use and dumped them,come to my village and call us south south,if igbo's leave Nigeria,we leave too,let yoruba and hausa continue dere nonsense,as if we are blind to see the hate u guys showed to good luck Jonathan during election,it was even the igbo's that supported fully

4 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by chukwumzurum(m): 12:17am On Mar 17, 2020
A tribalistic and stupid news I read... It's doesn't make any sense.. can he even understand the rubbish he said..
Well, if that's the case, 2023 would obviously be the last time a country like Nigeria exist...
This aboki should shut the fuckup if not for the southeast and southsouth. Nigeria would be rated along with countries like brundi, Liberia, Somali and DRC..
Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by Gabriel004: 12:35am On Mar 17, 2020
mystery22:
I just wonder why dis Yorubas will never learn,the north already use and dumped them,come to my village and call us south south,if igbo's leave Nigeria,we leave too,let yoruba and hausa continue dere nonsense,as if we are blind to see the hate u guys showed to good luck Jonathan during election,it was even the igbo's that supported fully
You are right. Don't mind the yorubas jor since 2011 never existed as a year in the mind of Fools like you. Yoruba should have voted Jonathan after sidelining them. Mumu. They used Yoruba and dumber them as one of them is vp. Osu most dense race.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by OBJlive: 12:53am On Mar 17, 2020
Yerima is a rogue.the deadliest of military weapon does not cost much to acquire.If you ever think that what is stoping Biafra declaration is Nigeria military,then you are living in fools' paradise.
I can assure you and your likes that should anybody provoke the Igbos to another war; you can write it down, humanity will become extinct in the entire Nigerian federation and some parts of neighbouring countries.
And if you think that Kanu and his sponsors are peacefully campaigning for Biafra because they can't withstand the so-called federal might,then you are sleeping. Wake up!
Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 1:37am On Mar 17, 2020
LegendHer0:

Your stand is inconsequential. Your 5% vote is useless, so go and assemble your people to vote for the North as usual.

The comedian is the one laughing you instead.

Your existence is inconsequential. A career fool. Trust me, your life is nothing without the cheap attention you crave all over Nairaland. No person is asking you to divorce your masters, northerners. Alright? You are born to be a common slave. Ewure
Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by Nadio2019: 2:04am On Mar 17, 2020
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/16/2023-north-will-lobby-southeast-for-presidency-arewa-youths/

Yerima, take away the British government, north can't do a rat shiit to stop restoration of Biafra.
But if you think the British government shall support north again if conflict ensues in Nigeria, you are deceiving yourselves in the north.
North has ruled Nigeria for more than 80% of the years Nigeria got independence from Britain.
You have a choice to have an Igbo president to succeed PMB or see Biafra exiting Nigeria.
Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by Nadio2019: 2:10am On Mar 17, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Lol Yerima strikes again.

It is common sense that IPOB is the greatest obstacle to Eastern Presidency. Never has there been a more thoughtless & counterproductive political strategy in African history.

N. B We needn't worry about lobbying SE support, it's almost guaranteed & automatic in their emotional bid to frustrate the West.

If you know... grin

Deceptive. IPOB is a group of Eastern Nigerians bent on restoration of Biafra.

An Igbo man made president of Nigeria cannot go destroy the country he is leading.
No leader wants to dismember the country he is leading.
Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by wiseoneking: 2:58am On Mar 17, 2020
SLAP44:

And the brown roofs and mud shanties in your retrogressive enclave will reduce?

Presidency will make you poorer just like in 1999 till 2007.
Nwoke, you are too bad
Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by showafrica(m): 4:51am On Mar 17, 2020
Davash222:
If they want the presidency nobody will deny them their right but it is a matter of time. Igbos should sanitize their home and time will take care of that

Same words they’re using to slave the afonjas. Igbos don’t want any Presidency!

Fuxkk presidency, who wants to be the next president of a failed nation that survives every day on loans

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by PHijo(m): 5:07am On Mar 17, 2020
Gabriel004:
You are right. Don't mind the yorubas jor since 2011 never existed as a year in the mind of Fools like you. Yoruba should have voted Jonathan after sidelining them. Mumu. They used Yoruba and dumber them as one of them is vp. Osu most dense race.

What have Yoruba gotten under Buhari that they didn't get under Jonathan?

Oh! I remember, the 'privilege ' to share 10k @ markets!

In the course of Jonathan's stay in office, I don't think there was any time we had more than 2 Ijaws in the federal executive council. A fair number should have been 3 but in a bid to please others he sacrificed the interest of his people.

I wonder what ministries would have been much better than the agriculture, communication and technology, investment, trade and industry?!!

Don't tell me it was stealing, corruption and nepotism that drove your desire for 'lucrative ' ministries.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by QuotaSystem: 5:46am On Mar 17, 2020
Nadio2019:

Deceptive. IPOB is a group of Eastern Nigerians bent on restoration of Biafra.

An Igbo man made president of Nigeria cannot go destroy the country he is leading.

No leader wants to dismember the country he is leading.

We cannot take that risk, when the majority of Igbos are sympathetic to IPOB, Kanu & their secession plans; when even your senator Abaribe stood in as surety for an open secessionist that refers to Nigeria as a zoo while he was cheered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by Mrpojj(m): 6:29am On Mar 17, 2020
QuotaSystem:

You can't get presidency through blackmail either.

So iPob na black mail?
Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by Mrpojj(m): 6:31am On Mar 17, 2020
QuotaSystem:

We cannot take that risk, when the majority of Igbos are sympathetic to IPOB, Kanu & their secession plans; when even your senator Abaribe stood in as surety for an open secessionist that refers to Nigeria as a zoo while he was cheered.

Is anything thing wrong with secession?
Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by wazirmichika1(m): 6:52am On Mar 17, 2020
Good morning house the truth talk Igbo are not ready to rule because they not united
Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by ityP(m): 6:58am On Mar 17, 2020
Gabriel004:

Jonathan sidelined the south, not yorubas. He was busy pleasing the north, thinking he will receive applauses for his actions by that backward people. He did nothing even for his people. That's why I call him a fool. His fear for the north brought his ruin.
Re: 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths by Fuckgovt: 6:59am On Mar 17, 2020
Our foolish eastern leaders will accept because on money

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Fulanis Are Outnumbering Kwara Indigenes - Governor Abdulrazaq / 'Buhari’s Likely AGF Has High-caliber Fraud Suspects, Accused Terror Mastermind' / Nigerian Soldier Injured By Boko Haram Receiving Treatment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.