Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4487 Views)

I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Freelane33(m): 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
You need herb bro , the sugar in your body is too much , go and buy agbojedi Nd thank God later
Re: . by Liposure: 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
Omoakin180:
You are welcome.

The first time time I tried having sex with a girl I met one on one for the first time (we’ve been talking on Facebook for a while) while putting on condom series of thoughts like what if this girl is possessed, I don’t even know her place, I don’t even know anybody with her etc. started disturbing my mind. Before I knew it, I lost erection. The girl wasn’t even helping matter because she was surprised, asking me if I was impotent and series of questions. I was just laughing (because I was surprised too and I knew I was ok). My brother, the girl cried that night. We slept that night without having the sex.

When we woke up in the morning, I was totally free of my fears and I had calmed down owing to the fact the she’s spent an appreciable hours with me which is at I was used to, we had mind blowing sex. She was all giggling after the s why I said grwith y’s because it’s youfirst
baba, dat babe harsh oh. I hope say u nack am hard dat day
Re: . by Maclink288: 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
Vega100:

I faced same thing in my sex life, that thing frustrated me as a person!!! It messed me up and sapped my confidence... very bad thing for anyone to face..

What you do, take a little of vega100, it's sold every pharmacy, just take half of the tablet, like 30 mins b4 action.... that won't happen again... believe me, of u don't, that shit will continue and it will mess ur sexual life!!!

It messed me up.

Whao
please bro how healthy is this? Hope it doesn't have adverse effects
Re: . by Maclink288: 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
Thanks all for sharing your opinion
Other opinions are still welcomed

I think what made me flopped that day was because of anxiety and true I was really tensed.

I'd need to be calm next time or better still I'd leave it for now and focus on my studies.
Re: . by Barney001: 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
Wtf!!
Re: . by NNAMDIII(m): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
Davash222:
So, out of all the problems we are having in this country and beyond, [coronavirus, Lagos explosion, APC crisis and others] this is the only thing giving you concern
Smh
bro sorry for my ignorance, was there an explosion in Lagos?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Maclink288:
Good day all, I'm a 22year old undergraduate and so far in my life I haven't had sex but recently I decided to try it out but the issue now is that during the pre-intimacy I got hard but as soon as I wore the condom my dick went flat, no erection at all! I became scared coupled with the way the girl was just looking at me. I really don't know what to do I was really frustrated!
I don't know if anyone has faced this challenge before. I really need advice I'm so scared, I think I'm too young to be experiencing this.

I'm in my final year in school and I have not been able to focus on my studies because of this.
I'm even scared of inviting her for the second time.

Please I need advice.
Thank you.
you sent me an email now.. can you come over to my WhatsApp.. I feel you are interested in a device?? Maybe my laptop 0.8.1.8.8.9.5.9.7.1.9
Re: . by MayorOlohLo1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
Brotha this same shii happened to me last year in oct. i had this new chica, a catch. beautiful, busty, fair and tall, my perfect girl. It was soon time to get my pecker wet. She came. looking all breasty and sexy. immediately she stepped foot into my abode, i began to touch and caress the softness of her bosom and buttocks like a perv in a very "i no send u" kind of way, for prior to our rendezvous we had talked countless times about the dirty things i was gon do to her. She hesitated a lil bit but i gave no ears to her illogical protests. I was listenin to the language her body spoke and i comprehended well enough. Next thing we know, i had her nipz inbetween my moist tongue, suckling like my life depended on it. Delay is dangerous. while at it, i noticed the formerly protesting lips were yearning for more, squeezing my head inbetween those heavy mounds, the soundtrack being so sweet to my hearing, i decided to bring out my fully cocked weapon. Lo, i was about to shoot when my john went cold and weak on me.

1 Like

Re: . by Maclink288: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
MayorOlohLo1:
Brotha this same shii happened to me last year in oct. i had this new chica, a catch. beautiful, busty, fair and tall, my perfect girl. It was soon time to get my pecker wet. She came. looking all breasty and sexy. immediately she stepped foot into my abode, i had began to touch and caress the softness of her bosom and buttocks like a perv in a very "i no send u" kind of way. for prior to our rendezvous we had talked countless times about the dirty things i'll do to her. She hesitated a lil bit but i gave no ears to her illogical protests. I was listening to the language her body spoke and i comprehended well enough. Next thing we know, i had her nipz inbetween my moist tongue, suckling like my life depended on it. Delay is dangerous. while at it, i noticed the formerly protesting lips were yearning for more, squeezing my head inbetween those heavy mounds, the soundtrack being so sweet to my hearing, i decided to bring out my fully cocked weapon. Lo, i was about to shoot when my john went cold and weak on me.
Lol... So how were you able to remedy the situation?

1 Like

Re: . by MayorOlohLo1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
Maclink288:

Lol... So how were you able to remedy the situation?
Like people have said, it's mostly psychological. I hyped my sexual prowess and made boasting claims so much that at the sight of the real deal, i was brought back to earth. I lost my balls, literally and figuratively. And it could also be as another previous person said "God didn't want it to happen". A minute of pleasure really could change the course of one's life. Come to think about it, she was too easy and beautiful to be true (met her on facebook). God is wise.
I want u to believe nothing is wrong wit u, and ur pecker is working just fine. Believe it. Mine is.
PS there's a new thread in the romance section with the topic "Guys whats ur experience with strange and weird girls". Read the comments and you'll be shocked by the things you'll see, and you'll also see where i'm coming from. Peace.

1 Like

Re: . by Maclink288: 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
MayorOlohLo1:

Like people have said, it's mostly psychological. I hyped my sexual prowess and made boasting claims so much that at the sight of the real deal, i was brought back to earth. I lost my balls, literally and figuratively. And it could also be as another previous person said "God didn't want it to happen". A minute of pleasure really could change the course of one's life. Come to think about it, she was too easy and beautiful to be true (met her on facebook). God is wise.
I want u to believe nothing is wrong wit u, and ur pecker is working just fine. Believe it. Mine is.
PS there's a new thread in the romance section with the topic "Guys whats ur experience with strange and weird girls". Read the comments and you'll be shocked by the things you'll see, and you'll also see where i'm coming from. Peace.
Thank you so much bro
I think my mind is relaxed now
I need to leave sex and face my studies, I know the future is bright
Re: . by fk002: 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
NNAMDIII:
bro sorry for my ignorance, was there an explosion in Lagos?

But did you hear about some kind of virus called Coronavirus of lately?
Re: . by ghettochild4u(m): 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Maclink288:
Good day all, I'm a 22year old undergraduate and so far in my life I haven't had sex but recently I decided to try it out but the issue now is that during the pre-intimacy I got hard but as soon as I wore the condom my dick went flat, no erection at all! I became scared coupled with the way the girl was just looking at me. I really don't know what to do I was really frustrated!
I don't know if anyone has faced this challenge before. I really need advice I'm so scared, I think I'm too young to be experiencing this.

I'm in my final year in school and I have not been able to focus on my studies because of this.
I'm even scared of inviting her for the second time.

Please I need advice.
Thank you.
Na anxiety.. No big issh o
Re: . by Maclink288: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2020
MayorOlohLo1:

Please I sent you a PM, kindly reply
Re: . by Vega100: 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Maclink288:

Whao
please bro how healthy is this? Hope it doesn't have adverse effects
No it doesn't.
Re: . by MayorOlohLo1(m): 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
Maclink288:

Please I sent you a PM, kindly reply
Yes, i can see that. But to be honest with u, i no longer have access to that Email. Is it something u don't intend on talking about on the forum??
Re: . by Maclink288: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2022
Please Mods delete this thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I can't satisfy my woman / Don't Go To Where You Are Not Accepted / My Neighbour's Girlfriend Is After Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.