Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) (19191 Views)

Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) / Susan Pwajok Has Got The Full Package (PHOTOS) / Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by realuz: 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
South African plus-size lady causes a stir on Twitter as she proudly flaunts her body (Photos)

This South African plus-size lady, Minnie Sangweni is causing a stir on Twitter after she shared these eye-popping photos of herself to her page.

See full photos>> https://kupelove..com/2020/03/south-african-plus-size-lady-causes.html

Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by SUPERPACK: 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
Disgusting human turkey.

11 Likes

Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by NaijadrivaCars: 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Disgusting human turkey.

Yuck! I want to eat it. tongue

7 Likes

Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by Imiete(m): 12:08am On Mar 17, 2020
Dus bin

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:51am On Mar 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by Karemarealty288(m): 5:19am On Mar 17, 2020
Full

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 17, 2020
In speedy's voice Dereren grin
Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by imiski(m): 8:58am On Mar 17, 2020
This is fat not thick. Stop abusing that name

6 Likes

Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by Fheelzz(m): 9:12am On Mar 17, 2020
UrrrrGly sadUrrrrGly
Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by Froshloaded: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2020
Damn,
Too much of everything is bad

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by gift2xl: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2020
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by Remijuice: 10:38am On Mar 17, 2020
No Be For This Heat!
They Are Needed in Iceland and The Antarctica

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 17, 2020
Remijuice:
No Be For This Heat!
They Are Needed in Iceland and The Antarctica
Needed in the US too, sharply
COLD don finish me here
Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:05am On Mar 17, 2020
This is fat. Not thick angry . I thought I will see a thick lady. She is too fat

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by careytommy37(m): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2020
Nothing attractive here, just a shapeless obese woman.

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by Oyindamolah: 11:59am On Mar 17, 2020
cheesy
Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by proclinician: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
Looks like husbandsnatcha
Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
proclinician:
Looks like husbandsnatcha
...that's not me , I was half fat then but slim now
Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
Too much ass.
Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by Jaqenhghar: 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
Damn
Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
Damn

Your spec grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by symbol83: 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
Wow! She so thick shocked kiss
Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by farem: 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
Disproportionate frame for unimaginable quantum of shit and vociferous cum angry release of toxic odour.
Come next 20 to 25 years, this image will become massively unbearable frame for the 'flaunter'

Examples abound

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by Sezzybb(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
So disgusting cry

1 Like

Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by Jaqenhghar: 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by AfroKnight: 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
In speedy's voice Dereren grin

Banger! cheesy

This one is too much for me abeg. I don’t want to wound myself.
Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

[img]https://media1./images/7bcd9671b1108117bd862e0023baf330/tenor.gif?itemid=13018525[/img]

LMFAO. Hope you have enough stuffing for such a big bird grin
Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by Pusyiter(m): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha, longest of time
Wetin do you wey you come slim na?
Hope your hrt still dey like Wike office? grin
husbandsnatcha:
...that's not me , I was half fat then but slim now
Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by Jaqenhghar: 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Hope you have enough stuffing for such a big bird grin
I knew you will go along those lines. Now shoo

[img]https://media1./images/ac97532fcd6894676595116b366f8b0a/tenor.gif?itemid=4760589[/img]
Re: Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) by Pusyiter(m): 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Yea, such ass is more of a liabiity than an asset.
How can one twist and turn such ass on a sofa or in the shower?
In fact, asses like xhosanostra is far preferable than such grin
Most SA asses carry too much flesh except for a very few
XhosaNostra:
Too much ass.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? / Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) / Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.