Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl (50995 Views)

UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate / Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. / My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Jacqueline22(f): 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
Iceyjay:
They are mostly pretty with good shapes
Oh you see I’m not one of them.
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Iceyjay(m): 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Oh you see I’m not one of them.
You are now.cheesy
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by DaddyRochie1642: 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lamanii22:

Looool.... Yeah... Rare beautys...

How about you post your "Without Make Up Face" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
kelvinrhs:

I had a girl that once stared at me one time like that at nightime

Her eyes were fixed on me seductively and I was just baffled that what did she see in me.

Babe dey look me straight in the eye, she was sitting at a close radius

I managed to snap her out of it by looking away and smiling but she did not repeat her actions again sha

She was probably looking at you and wondering how a human being could be so ugly.

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Froshloaded: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Huh?
How was your day??
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by XhosaNostra(f): 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Froshloaded:

How was your day??

No complaints. Yours?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by timibare(m): 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
So no women go talk abt their ogbanje boyfriend abi.....okay o

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Froshloaded: 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:

No complaints. Yours?
It was okay

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by dontrulee: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lamanii22:

I know... No doubt... I just cannot live under the sea ... Tell that to the king!
The king says: will you like to live in my palace then?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by emmyskies(m): 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
ATTemi:
Ur last paragraph got me.

I have a friend, if he tells u stories about how nature someone thwarts activities of the day whenever he wants 2 lay some certain ladies,you’ll grow gossebumps. I knew it he had this energy that drives bad energy away but wasn’t sure if I was thinking right.

You’ve confirmed it for me!
feel free to drop the stories he told you
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by WisdomHunter(m): 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
internationalman:
I Currently have this very nice homely girl, but out of the blue I just suddenly lost interest in her. Though she is yet to know she's dating herself.

Girls easily fall in love with me... The problem is I tend to like them more when they are not too into me.

The moment I realize she's all into me is the moment I start losing interest..

That's my experience so far with girls..

Bro we are the same, my own worst sef

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Lamanii22(f): 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

How about you post your "Without Make Up Face" grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Lamanii22(f): 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
[quote author=Lamanii22 post=87534259][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by DaddyRochie1642: 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
[quote author=Lamanii22 post=87534259][/quote]

A "Close Up" Shot would be nice, ... I can't see your Face, it's abit Far
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Froshloaded: 12:06am On Mar 18, 2020
Lamanii22:
photo
Lamanii
Let me take you to mummy wink
=Lamanii22
Lamanii22
Lamanii22
Lamanii22
=Lamanii22
Lamanii22
Lamanii22
Lamanii22
=Lamanii22
Lamanii22
Lamanii22
Lamanii22

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by skylane: 12:06am On Mar 18, 2020
What about guys none with any? Well guys are not left out,dated alot of girls,the ones i come to really love always tell me about weird dreams they have,about 6 different girls/ladies gave me almost the same experience,mostly a beautiful tall lady with gold jewelries cowries and long hair longer than her waist,always appear to them some in dream some trance,warning them to stay away from me,and she wears a golden mini crown,infact one i can remember 2012,this girl so inlove with me,and the funny thing is we never met,it was a 2go love that grew strong,a month to our relationship she started telling seeing a lady s(same description with others)use to issue her warnings in dream,but i used to brush it away,,there was even a day this my girl took her bath wanting to apply cream on her body,she bolted the door to her room,only for her to see the door open by someone and lo n behold that wierd lady in her dreams has come to her in reality,gave her final warning n left shuting the door,this my gurl baffled stood up to check the door if it wasnt bolted but suprisingly it was bolted no explaination how the lady cane in n went out,
When she told me i was scared as hell,but still our love grew stronger,only for one night we were on midnight call,and suddenly i heard my baby screaming,please go away leave me leave ne!!! Before i know no sound i heard like a body fell down and shes alone in her room,i called n called but no response,it was later till the next afternoon i got a call from her younger sis that my babe was in coma in the hospital,that she was muttering my name n begging for her life occasionally,she was in coma for 24 hrs.i just had to go outside under a tree and started begging they release her,and not up to 5mins a call came through ,thst she has regain consciousness,and was even scared to talk to me,she only told me later that she was kidnapped taken to sea n dealt with,that was how i had to let her go,but she refused telling me details,the one am dating of recent just told me about a strange girl warning her in her dreams,last month and am just confused right now

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Davoneskay(m): 12:20am On Mar 18, 2020
@Skylane, dis ur own hard oooooooo. If I were u, I'd... wetin I go do sef? Uhm! Things deh dis world, I swear.
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by skylane: 12:28am On Mar 18, 2020
Davoneskay:
@Skylane, dis ur own hard oooooooo. If I were u, I'd... wetin I go do sef? Uhm! Things deh dis world, I swear.
hmm my guy things dey,the experience no be one no be two i just cut the story short,mostly i noticed,girls i dont like,that just want hit n run,will never have this experience but the serious ones hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 18, 2020
EmekusTHEgreat:

She was probably looking at you and wondering how a human being could be so ugly.

Exactly you get my point

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Davoneskay(m): 12:58am On Mar 18, 2020
skylane:
hmm my guy things dey,the experience no be one no be two i just cut the story short,mostly i noticed,girls i dont like,that just want hit n run,will never have this experience but the serious ones hmmm

Have u gone a little spiritual on dis?
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 18, 2020
[quote author=Lamanii22 post=87534280][/quote]
You look familiar
Do you live at Ogun state, Lagos or Benin city

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 18, 2020
[quote author=Lamanii22 post=87534280][/quote] .. if you needed a bf.. you could have made a thread for that. why the hell are you littering your pix all over the thread.. it's not like you even have a fat booty angry .. did you stop being an oap too?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Nobody: 2:44am On Mar 18, 2020
tongue[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] .. oga skylane.. you suppose dey sleep for church oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by ATTemi: 3:30am On Mar 18, 2020
1. He had this ex he hasn’t laid for a very long time, they arranged meeting. The girl came visiting, but she came with a friend, her explanation being they were meant 2 travel together and she couldn’t afford 2 come see him and still go back so she brought the friend so after seeing him, she continues her journey with her friend. The guy somehow refused having sex with her the whole 3 days she spent.
Months later as they were chatting through video call, he noticed some changes on her face and asked her go for routine test. She did and turned out HIV positive!

I remembered this vividly cause we were staying together then, and the girl in question I know her. He has done HIV test on numerous occasions and is negative.

2. My phone went off. During our service year, he visited me. As a guy I offered him a corper friend 2 ease himself for the week, a night before he travelled, I teased him about how I made his stay memorable even give am item 7, he was like, ‘my man I no fit tidy that level u pass me’, I asked why, his reply was simply nothing, he can’t explain. Weeks later, I eavesdropped 2 corpers discussing about her and how she’s been giving everybody staph. I inquired from the two guys confirmed 2 have slept with her and it turned out true. I call my nigga, still hoping he was lying and told him to run test, I was specific with the test, the first question he asked, shebi na that level u pass me?
He turned out clean too!
emmyskies:

feel free to drop the stories he told you

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Lamanii22(f): 5:29am On Mar 18, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. if you needed a bf.. you could have made a thread for that. why the hell are you littering your pix all over the thread.. it's not like you even have a fat booty angry .. did you stop being an oap too?

Sorry.. It wasn't intentional... Pardon me...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Lamanii22(f): 5:36am On Mar 18, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. if you needed a bf.. you could have made a thread for that. why the hell are you littering your pix all over the thread.. it's not like you even have a fat booty angry .. did you stop being an oap too?

I'm still an OAP... I got to love baking more recently... It's my new love lol

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by CCC2(m): 7:29am On Mar 18, 2020
Are men not too occupied with mental distractions
Auladimeji:
Why is it that it's only mom that only see spiritual things around their child(ren),What about the father

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 7:45am On Mar 18, 2020
skylane:
What about guys none with any? Well guys are not left out,dated alot of girls,the ones i come to really love always tell me about weird dreams they have,about 6 different girls/ladies gave me almost the same experience,mostly a beautiful tall lady with gold jewelries cowries and long hair longer than her waist,always appear to them some in dream some trance,warning them to stay away from me,and she wears a golden mini crown,infact one i can remember 2012,this girl so inlove with me,and the funny thing is we never met,it was a 2go love that grew strong,a month to our relationship she started telling seeing a lady s(same description with others)use to issue her warnings in dream,but i used to brush it away,,there was even a day this my girl took her bath wanting to apply cream on her body,she bolted the door to her room,only for her to see the door open by someone and lo n behold that wierd lady in her dreams has come to her in reality,gave her final warning n left shuting the door,this my gurl baffled stood up to check the door if it wasnt bolted but suprisingly it was bolted no explaination how the lady cane in n went out,
When she told me i was scared as hell,but still our love grew stronger,only for one night we were on midnight call,and suddenly i heard my baby screaming,please go away leave me leave ne!!! Before i know no sound i heard like a body fell down and shes alone in her room,i called n called but no response,it was later till the next afternoon i got a call from her younger sis that my babe was in coma in the hospital,that she was muttering my name n begging for her life occasionally,she was in coma for 24 hrs.i just had to go outside under a tree and started begging they release her,and not up to 5mins a call came through ,thst she has regain consciousness,and was even scared to talk to me,she only told me later that she was kidnapped taken to sea n dealt with,that was how i had to let her go,but she refused telling me details,the one am dating of recent just told me about a strange girl warning her in her dreams,last month and am just confused right now
You must be papawater, you're probably married to the spirit tormenting your girlfriends. You need deliverance and be a real Christian, I mean a Christian that prays.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by ikbnice(m): 7:45am On Mar 18, 2020
Lamanii22:

Lol maddo... Queen b.
don't tell me you tongue are the cause of my sleepless night today ooo

Na play I dey play for here nah

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by vickthorious(m): 9:22am On Mar 18, 2020
[quote author=Lamanii22 post=87534259][/quote] mile 2 estate??
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by skylane: 9:32am On Mar 18, 2020
Davoneskay:

Have u gone a little spiritual on dis?
not really i used to think the girls just use it to pull my legs,until this recent one
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Dpharisee: 9:39am On Mar 18, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Why oyinbo people no dey believe all these things?

They do, just that you won't see it on CNN

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / Couple Who Dated For 10 Years Weds In Nigeria (Photos) / Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.