Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! (20252 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Day Of Adversity: What Happens When Yours Comes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by nuclearboy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2010
^^ Hubris as usual - since he has nothing to say to the issues placed forth, hypocrite tries to change the issue by asking yet another question. But I will humor you for the sake of those reading.

Hundreds of MOG exist IN THE MINISTRY. Hundreds more exist outside of direct ministry. In the ministryt are people in the mission fields who gave up a life dedicated to seeking wealth and comfort and are missionaries in villages, the bush and in atheist/muslim communities. The Gospel came from the western world and is being spread to places where it has NOT been preached by TRUE men of God.

Many of these men convert and direct into living churches which often are small, not money or societal based and definitely not to be found on satellite tv. Then they move forward into other areas. Many die without society celebrating them but they are satisfied because they want the praise of God not that of men. The Bible tells us that such should live off the Gospel because they minister to it else how would their families, children and dependants survive? Those who have died - would it be right that as fellow christians, we allow their children become the dregs of the system? When they are away spreading the call of Jesus, should their families starve?

So true christians (who give for the Gospel and not use it as a prop to make money or to try to blackmail God into blessing them) see such MEN FOR GOD and support them. Interestingly, most of such people are very humble and will usually be content with very little and we have to force them to accept help at times- they remind you of Paul saying effectively "I work for my living rather than sponge off others".

But YOUR own definition of men of God is "smooth talkers" who see the Gospel as a means to make money. Your shepherds take from their sheep. Your MOG's live fat off the leanness of their followers. They say they are spreading the gospel and take it back to the US and the UK from whence it came. They are a "type" of King Saul - their burdens are very high on the people, they take a tenth of their income and they use the best as slaves to their own ambition.

So now, I've answered - call me a boy in 13 languages, say I am an enemy, change the topic again, worship the business-man that jeri curls his hair when the Bible tells EVEN women to clothe themselves with modesty and show us all your lack of truth. BUT you again have failed and this post will prick the heart of somebody who is sane and sees the comparision between MEN who are truly FOR GOD and those you wish us to think are men of God.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by Joagbaje(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2010
If we enter yabis, we are failing in the days of adversity. Can we focuss on the thread to contribute.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by nuclearboy(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2010
@Joagbaje:

Talk to your boy/alter-ego. His position seems to be to rile your opposition so that whist we respond to him, you are able to seem "professional" and keep passing your messages across. Of course, we get the reputation of being "angry", bitter", etc whist you seem level-headed and the teacher of the word. Nice organizational strategy worthy of satan and his angels trying to ensure they retain control of the world/muguns under them.

But Christianity is about "election". God CHOSE and gave some to Christ and they "belong" to Him regardless since He never loses any of His. So those for whom truth will always stand will always see through battle-plans and strategies of the enemy. The others do not matter anyway since they are children of perdition carrying about itchy ears which have what they want to hear whether true or not.

Plus rather than now trying to stop truth by changing topic again, why not address the above - are those FOR God not to be found obeying Christ? Did He not say take the Gospel to the ends (rather than return it to where it came from)? Satellite TV? If China does not allow physical churches, is it televised preaching they will allow over their airwaves? Who are we fooling when we say "we are spreading it through satellite tv? Is it those whose families are suffering because of the Gospel that I should support/help or those who NOBODY would have known but who are enjoying because of their gospel that I should "help"?

So again I say - talk to your compatriot offline. He can keep on trying to sell "the business" to others but where I come in, he should avoid me. I do not post for the degenerate but for God's Own who are still searching. Such are not many so you will still have many under you.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by toorich: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2010
@nuclearboy
Why does this thread offend you? Where u ever vitimized or exhorted. I think you are making a big fuss about nothing and attracting unnecessary notice. If u don't like this thread go somewhere else or create your own,preach your own gospel and save souls for christ. Allow people air their views and faith, that's what religious tolerance should be about. Nobody stops you from talking about your own believe,your pastor or ministry but please be civil about your posts.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by lysaa(f): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2010
nuclearboy:

Thank you Sir and wishes for a great 2011 to you and family. Giving these people chapter and verse makes no difference - they believe only pastors can understand God's word and so, they prefer to read ROR. Her idea was to create white space and try to "discredit" using the emotional saying - "you're not showing love". Just like their ancestors tried to make Christ look "bad" by saying "He made Himself equal to God".

Teeth gnashing is only just starting on NL - some will do worse to themselves with the way truth will be revealed in the coming days.
U see how quick u judge ppl u don't know? Anyways, that's ur opinion and wouldn't start dragging with u when i know who i am.

e36991:

@lysaa

The tongue issue is a minefield - a subject full of falling-outs

Let's leave that for another time, eh?

Meanwhile 1 Corinthians 14:18-19 is the "Chapter, verse, book of the Bible that Paul spoke in tongues and men heard in their languages?"

1 Corinthians 14:18-19:

BBE:
18I give praise to God that I am able to make use of tongues more than you all:
19But in the church it would be better for me to make use of five words of which the sense was clear, so that others might have profit, than ten thousand words in a strange tongue.

ESV:
18I thank God that I speak in tongues more than all of you.
19Nevertheless, in church I would rather speak five words with my mind in order to instruct others, than ten thousand words in a tongue

KJV:
18I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all:
19Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that by my voice I might teach others also, than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue.

PS: Happy New Year in advance Nuke wink

Sir, i brought up the tongue topic as something an apostle in the bible bragged about because someone said Pastor Chris was bragging. That's by the way. .

I'm yet to get scriptural references to prove the point that Paul spoke tongues men heard in their language. I guess we're not talking about Peter here.

nuclearboy:

^^ "They SOUND ugly & from a bitter heart".

Judge lysaa:

Go read about God - He looks upon the heart and not how something sounds or looks else He wouldn't have chosen David and maybe would not have "Elect" rather than the "claimed salvation" you evidence by speaking rubbish and jeri curling men's hair. The Bible is so available and makes it clear - many of your "mighty" men of God WILL SAY "we did great things in your (Jesus) Name" and Jesus will point them to their resting place (perdition) and send them along with the words "I NEVER KNEW YOU, WORKERS OF INIQUITY"!

So whether it SOUNDS nice or not to your itching ears is not the point. Jesus Words never sounded nice to hypocrites or the religious establishment who wanted it their way rather than God's Way. What sounds nice is found on the broad way, not the narrow way.

If u know all these then quit playing God. He is the one who sees the heart and not u so why are u judging already?
No matter what u do as a Christian, if it's without love it is nothing. .period!

God is love and His children should possess this character and should stop badmouthing ppl because they feel they are holier.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by e36991: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2010
lysaa:

- contents here were snipped -

Sir, I brought up the tongue topic as something an apostle in the bible bragged about because someone said Pastor Chris was bragging.

That's by the way . . .

I'm yet to get scriptural references to prove the point that Paul spoke tongues men heard in their language

I guess we're not talking about Peter here.

@lysaa

Ma'am. Yes, you're quite right, we're not talking about Peter here. It's Paul, all the way.

1 Corinthians 14:18-19 is the closest scriptural references you'll get, to prove the point that Paul spoke tongues men heard in their language

What else could be any better than Paul's own admission:

"I thank my God, I speak with other languages more than you all" in 1 Corinthians 14:18

Anyway for the record and to be sincere, 1 Corinthians 14:18-19 was not really said in a bragging manner as such

but rather in a humble way to explain a point and drive home the essence of a sticky subject (i.e. speaking in tongues . . .) to the Corinthians

Lysaa, do you honestly know the reason for and understand the purpose of "speaking in tongues"?

PS: Joyful New Year in advance
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by nuclearboy(m): 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2010
So now the judge says tis me that judges simply because its the CE pastor at stake? How convenient!

And of course, standard recourse - I am not "showing" love grin

So when Moses stood against Pharaoh (idol worshipper), he was showing hate
So when Elijah stood against the prophets of baal, he was showing hate
So when Jeremiah stood against the idolaters that were the "priests" of Israel, he was showing hate
So when Jesus Himself called the respected MOGs "hypocrites", "white washed sepulchres", "a generation of vipers", He too was showing hate grin

I think I'll make my tent with these "haters" and not use oily acceptable words that people love to hear and clap/cheer to

TRUTH (WHICH IS ALWAYS TOUGH AND BITTER) IS LOVE and those who tell it are never friends with the establishment. Deal with it
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by mabell: 9:00am On Dec 29, 2010
Stop using Jesus as cover for your rebellion. Are you jesus? He is the head of the church. God never commanded attacks against men of God. You are just following your own lust and childhood rebellion you've not allowed Jesus to change. The bible fortold of people like you in the last day. Attackers of authorities.

Jude 1:8
8 Nevertheless in like manner, these dreamers also corrupt the body, scorn and reject authority and government, and revile and libel and scoff at[ heavenly] glories( the glorious ones). 

Jude 1:10
10 But these men revile( scoff and sneer at) anything they do not happen to be acquainted with and do not understand; and whatever they do understand physically[ that which they know by mere instinct], like irrational beasts -- by these they corrupt themselves and are destroyed( perish).
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by nuclearboy(m): 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2010
I am a member of the body of Jesus - gives me the right to be LIKE Jesus and tell the truth.

You on the other hand, do not support Jesus. Your only allegiance is to your chris who is definitely not Jesus. Therefore it is you that is against Godly authority, are corrupted, set up and destined for destruction. Your book of erRORs is a scorner of God's Word because the Words of God are not for ANY private interpretation talkless that of a vain jeri-curled man who had no pastor and thus is a spiritual vagabond as your own jo stated. It is you that scoff at us, the children of the living God because we do not follow the idols you follow and just as your ancestry scoffed at Christ, you today (with your mouth) claim Him but with your actions and life, disclaim and reject the Risen Lord.

Your itching ears and your god - your tummies control you and ensure you have no conscience, respect or consideration for God. You CANNOT hide behind a finger, dude, cos none of us is sure all of you are not just the same person dancing about supporting self. At least we know you sleep together so maybe you're just the one single character earning his pay.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by mabell: 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2010
@Nuclearboy
You, belong to the body of Christ ke?
What church do you attend
Who is your pastor sef?

Let me give you the benefit of doubt, if you do belong to the body of Christ as you claim, how come your mouth is filled with so much filth and produces so much wrong words?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by toorich: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2010
This unfortunate far-to-see and sad-to-see is best to b ignored.it seems he's gaining his fame of contention that's derailed from the subject of this thread. For it is indeed worthless to cast pearls to swines. Please moderator,keep your eyes on the focus of this thread,I'm blessed by this good work and ignore those who are opposing themselves as agents of distraction.its a waste responding to them,ignoring them is how the lord Jesus tamed their fathers.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by newmi(m): 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2010
nuclearboy:

I am a member of the body of Jesus - gives me the right to be LIKE Jesus and tell the truth.

You on the other hand, do not support Jesus. Your only allegiance is to your chris who is definitely not Jesus. Therefore it is you that is against Godly authority, are corrupted, set up and destined for destruction. Your book of erRORs is a scorner of God's Word because the Words of God are not for ANY private interpretation talkless that of a vain jeri-curled man who had no pastor and thus is a spiritual vagabond as your own jo stated. It is you that scoff at us, the children of the living God because we do not follow the idols you follow and just as your ancestry scoffed at Christ, you today (with your mouth) claim Him but with your actions and life, disclaim and reject the Risen Lord.

Your itching ears and your god - your tummies control you and ensure you have no conscience, respect or consideration for God. You CANNOT hide behind a finger, dude, cos none of us is sure all of you are not just the same person dancing about supporting self. At least we know you sleep together so maybe you're just the one single character earning his pay.

Nuclearbonboi your boyish baby mouth has started running loosed like a tap again, l thought l surgically sealed it? Just look at your life and how confused and pathetically frustrated you have turned out. The same you is suggesting that these posters are one and the same person and at the same also shamefully suggesting something your mother will not be proud about to hear you said to the old world, how could you with all your public profession of being a christian even conceive let alone say such despecable ideas. You mean to tell the whole world that your "christian" mind can conviniently provide an accommodation for for sure mundain and corrupt ideas and thought trends, oh what an ideal christian you really are, can you see how you symphathetically shooting yourself on the foot. How one individual sleep with himself (shameful boy)

Well in case you are not aware boy; you can never make sense on nairaland again (thats if you may have done in the past), call it a curse or whatever the ball is in your court because you have successfully proven again and again how irresponsibly corrupt minded you are. I have consistently told you to grow up maybe from nuclearboy to nuclearman or better still why not change your name l think the name it really affecting your "true self"
Jesus Christ! Good Lord! What a mind
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by Joagbaje(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2010
@newmi
You don't have to give attention to every idle words. Satan loves attention.
Proverbs 26:4
4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. 

Proverbs 26:4 (amplified)
4- When arguing with a rebel, don't use foolish arguments as he does, or you will become as foolish as he is! Prick his conceit with silly replies! 

Jesus has declared that out of the abundance of he heart , the mouth speaketh. The whole world is really seeing who is the christian and who is not , by all the filthy talks
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by newmi(m): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2010
@Joagbaje
Some people foolishness needs to be answered. The word of God is a double edge. Read the second part of that scripture.

Proverbs 26:5
5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by lysaa(f): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2010
e36991:

@lysaa

Ma'am. Yes, you're quite right, we're not talking about Peter here. It's Paul, all the way.

1 Corinthians 14:18-19 is the closest scriptural references you'll get, to prove the point that Paul spoke tongues men heard in their language

What else could be any better than Paul's own admission:

"I thank my God, I speak with other languages more than you all" in 1 Corinthians 14:18

Anyway for the record and to be sincere, 1 Corinthians 14:18-19 was not really said in a bragging manner as such

but rather in a humble way to explain a point and drive home the essence of a sticky subject (i.e. speaking in tongues . . .) to the Corinthians

Lysaa, do you honestly know the reason for and understand the purpose of "speaking in tongues"?

PS: Joyful New Year in advance

When ppl hear about boasting in the Lord the first thought is pride. But it's very far from it. .it is not an act of the flesh but a very spiritual act. "Let the redeemed of the lord say so" simply means if u are redeemed say it; that u are the redeemed. Boasting in the Lord is more like a testimony. .Now Pastor Chris did not say that he's never had downs in his life out of pride but was declaring a fact in his life in terms of fainting in the day of adversity. .same vein Paul did when he said he spoke in tongues more than the ppl he addressed there and then. .remember he thanked God, he expressed gratitude for that fact before he continued on the topic of tongues.

It's easy for someone to conclude wrongly on a matter but that same light reveals the person's dispositon.

About the following verse on teaching in church, it was very clear he meant that even though he spoke in tongues often, it wouldn't make sense to come b4 a congregation and teach them in tongues as they would not understand. 100% truth spoken there. Now that is not the same as he came to teach in tongues and the ppl heard him in another language they understood.

I don't know how that has added up for u to think otherwise. Read it again for urselves.

It was Peter and the other disciples in the upper room who, after recieving the power from the Holy Spirit spoke in tongues and men around heard them in their dialects. Another miracle altogether.

nuclearboy:

So now the judge says tis me that judges simply because its the CE pastor at stake? How convenient!

And of course, standard recourse - I am not "showing" love grin

So when Moses stood against Pharaoh (idol worshipper), he was showing hate
So when Elijah stood against the prophets of baal, he was showing hate
So when Jeremiah stood against the idolaters that were the "priests" of Israel, he was showing hate
So when Jesus Himself called the respected MOGs "hypocrites", "white washed sepulchres", "a generation of vipers", He too was showing hate grin

I think I'll make my tent with these "haters" and not use oily acceptable words that people love to hear and clap/cheer to

TRUTH (WHICH IS ALWAYS TOUGH AND BITTER) IS LOVE and those who tell it are never friends with the establishment. Deal with it
LOL. Dude dude. . U see the way u try to potray laughter in that post? If they could be heard, mine would be louder. .deal with what? oh please lol.

A'ight. .funny tho but in the real sense, it isn't. .u know why? There's always a way that seems right to a man.

Those ppl u mentioned above were sent on a special mission. Those words were put in their mouths by the spirit of God and not from a head knowledge.

Who has sent u on this one u are doing? I'm not asking u this because u do not know but because u know. .I rest my case.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by nuclearboy(m): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2010
Satan loves attention!

Very true - which is why we see him being celebrated and his variation of the gospel being marketed on NL. Like this thread, his name is pushed forth as an angel of light.

God's day approaches and both satan and his worshippers/venerators will find perdition.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by e36991: 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2010
lysaa:

When ppl hear about boasting in the Lord the first thought is pride. But it's very far from it. .it is not an act of the flesh but a very spiritual act.

"Let the redeemed of the lord say so" simply means if u are redeemed say it; that u are the redeemed.

Boasting in the Lord is more like a testimony. .Now Pastor Chris did not say that he's never had downs in his life out of pride

but was declaring a fact in his life in terms of fainting in the day of adversity. .

same vein Paul did when he said he spoke in tongues more than the ppl he addressed there and then.

remember he thanked God, he expressed gratitude for that fact before he continued on the topic of tongues.

It's easy for someone to conclude wrongly on a matter but that same light reveals the person's dispositon.

About the following verse on teaching in church, it was very clear he meant that even though he spoke in tongues often,

it wouldn't make sense to come b4 a congregation and teach them in tongues as they would not understand. 100% truth spoken there.

Now that is not the same as he came to teach in tongues and the ppl heard him in another language they understood.

I don't know how that has added up for u to think otherwise. Read it again for urselves.

It was Peter and the other disciples in the upper room who,

after recieving the power from the Holy Spirit spoke in tongues and men around heard them in their dialects. Another miracle altogether.

@^^^

Quit turning the tables . . .

You've unnecessarily twisted everything up and got your knickers up in a knot.

Re-read my posting and go over it slowly and carefully
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by lysaa(f): 12:19am On Dec 30, 2010
I have no idea what u are talking about.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by e36991: 12:40am On Dec 30, 2010
lysaa:

No skin off my nose . . .
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by newmi(m): 3:27am On Dec 30, 2010
nuclearboy:

Satan loves attention!

Very true - which is why we see him being celebrated and his variation of the gospel being marketed on NL. Like this thread, his name is pushed forth as an angel of light.

God's day approaches and both satan and his worshippers/venerators will find perdition.

This does not explain why your mind is so corrupt to think and suggess things l said even your lovely mother won't be proud to hear that you said such and such to the whole world sugesting to us the character of your spirit and the corruptness of the environment of your mind and twisted disfunctionality of your thought path thats an apology. But in any case, it does quietly explains how negatively oriented you have been programmed to reason and see things. Because there is no better way to explain how that on NL all you can see is a celebration of satan that condemned, frustrated and defeated foe, no l can never not even for a second see satan celebrated because he doesn't deserve it let alone the recognition.

Jesus Christ is our great Lord and King, unto Him shall be the gathering of the people be and His name shall be praised beyond the ideas and adenda of all men, to Him be all the praise and glory in heaven, on earth, under the earth, on NL, and in the nations of the world forever (Amen)

l love nuclearboy and be sure that am praying for you wink wink wink
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by regged4u: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2010
@ nuclearboy
abeg you talk about something wey catch my eye, u belong to the body of CHRIST. How u of all people go belong to the family of Champions and u still dey yarn OKPATA like this . DO U HAVE A PASTOR? OR U GET SPIRITUAL PALE' OR MALE' WEY TRAIN U? IF U DEY VEX SAY PEOPLE LOVE DEM PASTOR AND THE MESSAGE THEY BLESS DEM, I GET QUESTIONS FOR U
1) WETIN BE THE NAME OF YOUR CHURCH?
2) WHO IS YOUR PASTOR?
3) ARE YOU TRAINED OR U BE ONE OF THOSE REBELS WEY NO DEY HEAR MESSAGE FOR CHURCH BUT DEY DISRESPECT PASTOR?
4)IF YOU DEY TRAINED THEN WHY U DEY DO LIKE PERSON WEY COME SIDON LOOK AND NO HEAR ANYTHING? OBOY UR WAY NO PURE
If u go fit answer me the questions dem wey i asked u for upstairs so, then we go move go the next level cos na u dey behave like person wey no get proper training and if u even get na people like u dey make them dey YAB UR PARENTS like say them no do anything for u, OBOY I DEY WAIT FOR U

DEM NO REACH, WO'N KERE'
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by lysaa(f): 10:42am On Dec 30, 2010
e36991:

Watevs mahn.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by inedi: 11:58am On Dec 30, 2010
Don't faint in the day of adversity, you have staying power. My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. 4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing
James 1:2-4 (KJV)
as a child of God patience is one quality that is inherent in your recreated human spirit. It's the ability to be unswerving or undeterred from your delibrate purpose and faith, even by the greatest of trials. I like to term it '' staying power or stickability.'' This is akin to the Greek '' hupomone, '' which means patience or endurance. It's the ability to stick with something to the very end, despite staggering oppositions; the ability to hold on to what you believe despite the presure that the devil, your circumstances or even your mind may be pilling agaist you.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by nuclearboy(m): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2010
Amusing thread. All the log out as "abc" then log back in as "123"! Isn't it obvious that nobody can exist ONLY to support others asking the same questions they've asked in the past WITHOUT being the same person? I have a pastor - Christ. I have a church - the body of Christ, the "called-out" ones - told to come out of babylon so as not to share her woes.

Your babylonian idol (notice the small letter i) should have gotten more intelligent people as his marketers. But then, he's not likely too intelligent himself; just a greedy vain well-tutored showman.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by e36991: 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2010
e36991:

@^^^

Quit turning the tables . . .

You've unnecessarily twisted everything up and got your knickers up in a knot.

Re-read my posting and go over it slowly and carefully

lysaa:

e36991:

lysaa:

Watevs mahn.

@^^^

. . . made me howl with laughter
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by mabell: 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2010
@Nuclearboy, you have obviously being rubbished by your terrible words
Next pls
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by newmi(m): 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2010
nuclearboy:

^^ Hubris as usual - since he has nothing to say to the issues placed forth, hypocrite tries to change the issue by asking yet another question. But I will humor you for the sake of those reading.

Hundreds of MOG exist IN THE MINISTRY. Hundreds more exist outside of direct ministry. In the ministryt are people in the mission fields who gave up a life dedicated to seeking wealth and comfort and are missionaries in villages, the bush and in atheist/muslim communities. The Gospel came from the western world and is being spread to places where it has NOT been preached by TRUE men of God.

Many of these men convert and direct into living churches which often are small, not money or societal based and definitely not to be found on satellite tv. Then they move forward into other areas. Many die without society celebrating them but they are satisfied because they want the praise of God not that of men. The Bible tells us that such should live off the Gospel because they minister to it else how would their families, children and dependants survive? Those who have died - would it be right that as fellow christians, we allow their children become the dregs of the system? When they are away spreading the call of Jesus, should their families starve?

So true christians (who give for the Gospel and not use it as a prop to make money or to try to blackmail God into blessing them) see such MEN FOR GOD and support them. Interestingly, most of such people are very humble and will usually be content with very little and we have to force them to accept help at times- they remind you of Paul saying effectively "I work for my living rather than sponge off others".

But YOUR own definition of men of God is "smooth talkers" who see the Gospel as a means to make money. Your shepherds take from their sheep. Your MOG's live fat off the leanness of their followers. They say they are spreading the gospel and take it back to the US and the UK from whence it came. They are a "type" of King Saul - their burdens are very high on the people, they take a tenth of their income and they use the best as slaves to their own ambition.

So now, I've answered - call me a boy in 13 languages, say I am an enemy, change the topic again, worship the business-man that jeri curls his hair when the Bible tells EVEN women to clothe themselves with modesty and show us all your lack of truth. BUT you again have failed and this post will prick the heart of somebody who is sane and sees the comparision between MEN who are truly FOR GOD and those you wish us to think are men of God.

Oh this bonboi can you see your life and how miserably confused and insensitive you are sounding, stop begging the question; l said suggess to the entirety of nairalanders and world at large a true man of God or church to whom we may give heed to. This has become necessary because you have consistently but foolishly and ignorantly criticized every known pastor and church on nairaland. All the wonderful things you said above about the great works great men and women is a known fact and unlike you we celebrate their lives and sacrifies everyday in the place of intersession and thanksgiving to God on their behalf for their fearless, bold and courageous efforts. But these are faceless individuals, l said prescribe to us on a more pragmatic lever such that we would make our enquiries and perhaps learn, stop making generic impressions.
You see the problem here is simple: you don't have a pastor I.e you a spiritual "vagaborn" and "bastard" so you have descided to vex your frustration on those who have submitted themselves to pastoral leadership and are VICTORIOUSLY enjoy their christian walk with God.
Church you don't attend, pastor you don't have; what kind of a christian are you, or you are yet come across this scripture
Hebrews 10:25
"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching"

Acts 2:42
"And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers" this bye the way, observe that the writer didn't say they continued stedfastly in Jesus' doctrine, oh those saints must have enemies of Jesus and worshipper of apostle-their idol

fellowship you don't have with the Holy Spirit because even when you read you bible you only do with the singular motive and intent to ague. You very empty no wonder you could conviniently conceive such obnorcious and filty ideas of one person sleeping with another even on nairaland kai your mind strong o: breaking every barrier of technology to sucessfully visualize that corruption.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by newmi(m): 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2010
nuclearboy:

Oh this bonboi can you see your life and how miserably confused and insensitive you are sounding, stop begging the question; l said suggess to the entirety of nairalanders and world at large a true man of God or church to whom we may give heed to. This has become necessary because you have consistently but foolishly and ignorantly criticized every known pastor and church on nairaland. All the wonderful things you said above about the great works great men and women is a known fact and unlike you we celebrate their lives and sacrifies everyday in the place of intersession and thanksgiving to God on their behalf for their fearless, bold and courageous efforts. But these are faceless individuals, l said prescribe to us on a more pragmatic lever such that we would make our enquiries and perhaps learn, stop making generic impressions.
You see the problem here is simple: you don't have a pastor I.e you a spiritual "vagaborn" and "bastard" so you have descided to vex your frustration on those who have submitted themselves to pastoral leadership and are VICTORIOUSLY enjoy their christian walk with God.
Church you don't attend, pastor you don't have; what kind of a christian are you, or you are yet come across this scripture
"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching"

"And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers" this bye the way, observe that the writer didn't say they continued stedfastly in Jesus' doctrine, oh those saints must have enemies of Jesus and worshipper of apostle-their idol

fellowship you don't have with the Holy Spirit because even when you read you bible you only do with the singular motive and intent to ague. You very empty no wonder you could conviniently conceive such obnorcious and filty ideas of one person sleeping with another even on nairaland kai your mind strong o: breaking every barrier of technology to sucessfully visualize that corruption.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by newmi(m): 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2010
nuclearboy:

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by nuclearboy(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2010
Very VERY amusing thread and getting more amusing by the second. What did miss Jo say? rubbished? yes now, which is why like a half dozen of you are doing nothing but trying desperately to quiet one person and not succeeding? Which is why "slowpoke-in-the-pews" is repeating the same post over and over in apoplectic mindless rage? Or is it to put as much space as possible between the information above that shows your CE as a travesty of God's Word?

All this noise making, this slobbering spit-induced demonic howling just because you people are not being allowed to market your master?? cheesy

But I told you - truth is only for a few who have a calling - to leave Babylon the LovePeddler. To leave YOU!

So you will still have your myriad members. But you will be called by your names - hypocrites, generation of vipers, white washed sepulchres, lovers of money, idolaters and cannot hide behind a finger. And I still maintain - your master should have found people worthwhile to employ to launder his dying image but since he worships "money" (also known as Baal), he found the cheapest, daftest most motley collection of thugs and easy band to send here. Keep your money which is all you're after but you will not have a name better than that of your forbears. You are Babylon the LovePeddler

Anyways, this motley band will all soon be replaced by more intelligent people but even then, truth will always win
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by Joagbaje(m): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2010
@newmi

So if you know all these why waste precious time. You should have given attention to my post yesterday. If someone enter fights with a mad man, people may not eventually know who is the mad one. He that is down need fear no fall .he has nothing to lose. So you don't lose your own honour.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Don’t Faint In The Day Of Adversity! by mabell: 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2010
Nuclearboy,
Just answer the question Newmi asked you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is 81-Years-Old Today / Church Members Attack Elderly Woman In Lagos, Accuse Her Of Being A Witch (Pics) / Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.