Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Islam Religion Of Peace - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Religion Of Peace (1228 Views)

What Does The Islam Religion Say About Satan? / Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? / What Does The Star And Half Moon Symbols Signify In The Islam Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Religion Of Peace by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2007
Read this and tell me what you think

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Re: Islam Religion Of Peace by thesilent1(m): 9:35am On Jun 05, 2007
i am sure we can equally find negative stuff to write about christianity but does not speak for ALL the believers of that faith.

i do NOT believe in islam but i think we should try and not incite any MORE wahala here.

PS - you can tell me to go and play with traffic if you like grin
Re: Islam Religion Of Peace by AlRaheem(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2007
@topic no arguments w/d guys that will like to.  Are yoruba Muslims not peaceful.  Pinpoint your prob,
Yes mos dEF islam is a religion of peace=Islam.  Beside the above link and the so call Radical Extremist.  I so much apologize to all those who do not agree.  I just wish we stop blaming Good people for Bad People under the same Category. check this sites out:->>watch a movie on it One Nation, One God also Us Documentary president himself @topic and all against islam
watch a movie and answer ur own question about ur wron claim
http://plentyvideos..com/2007/05/islam-what-west-needs-to-know.html
http://atheism.about.com/library/FAQs/christian/blfaq_viol_biblewars.htm

War Has no Face, No Color, or Religion  The Evil in the midst
Below: St. Bartholomew's day Massacre in Paris, 1572. Protestants are killed by Catholics.

Re: Islam Religion Of Peace by MP007(m): 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2007
religion of what? peace? plz , i beg u , dont even get me started , abeg, lol
Re: Islam Religion Of Peace by AlRaheem(m): 2:38am On Jun 09, 2007
Save Your energy & watch a movie first: Us President @topic and all against islam
watch a movie and answer ur own question about ur wron claim
http://plentyvideos..com/2007/05/islam-what-west-needs-to-know.html

Naija movie One Nation, One God. shows a great example of 1stupid muslim, and 1 obedient muslim One Stupid Christian and 1 Obedient 1
pt1 http://video.onlinenigeria.com/Drama/ad1.asp?blurb=960
pt2 one nation/one God http://video.onlinenigeria.com/premiumvideos/ad11.asp?blurb=961
pt3 one natio, one God http://video.onlinenigeria.com/Drama/ad1.asp?blurb=962
this negative talks lately by nairalanders, against islams, won't their comments attract A religious violence in Naija again?. So basicall dissin Yoruba Muslims along with Al Qaedas 2gether. THough, only one is acting up. Am am sorry but i just can't ignore them. Its better to fix and correct rather than ignoring-as the same trouble(s) maker will end up back on your path. Or on the paths of your future seed. And yes I do know the answer is not aguments, so then what would it be
pt 4 one nation one God http://video.onlinenigeria.com/premiumvideos/ad11.asp?blurb=963
Re: Islam Religion Of Peace by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 09, 2007
Al Raheem:

this negative talks lately by Nairaland users, against islams, won't their comments attract A religious violence in Naija again?. So basicall dissin Yoruba Muslims along with Al Qaedas 2gether. THough, only one is acting up.

That is EXACTLY why islam is truly the religion of "peace". No other religion employs violence, intolerance and intimidation as a tool to proclaim their "peaceful" nature.
Re: Islam Religion Of Peace by AlRaheem(m): 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2007
David don't be talkin to me man what are you talkin about do u not know of Christian wars.  Guy am telling u, i can' put up wit your arrogancy.  Please always ignore me on Nairaland.  You don't think properly what about christian wars against christians.  Look man this time i won't insult u as i am learning.  Just stay the hell away fom me.  You've been very irritatin man.  Keep trying me if you like u little boy with your darken heart<--my last to u
Re: Islam Religion Of Peace by barikade: 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2007
Al Raheem:

David don't be talkin to me man what are you talkin abvout do u not know of Christian wars. Guy am telling u, i can' put up wit your arrogancy. Please alway ignore me on Nairaland. You don't think properly what about christian wars again christians. Look man this time i won't insult u as i am learning. Just stay the hell away fom me. You've been very irritatin man. Keep trying me if you like u little boy with your darken heart<--my last to u

@Al Raheem,

'Christian wars' do not "prove" that Christianity is as belligerent as Islam. Even if Jesus never asked any of His disciples to engage in such atrocities, those who did so still went to their murderous wars under the guise of "Christianity". In your heart, would you still account that as the Christianity Jesus came to preach?

In the case of Islam, it is rather those who do NOT want to fight in the name of Allah that are being reprimanded by Muhammad in the Qur'an. Many Muslims do not want war; but Muhammad scolded them for refusing to go to war. In your heart, can you exonerate Muhammad from laying the foundation for Islamic violence which is still being fought today after 14 centuries??

Whatever conclusion you draw from the above, your expression in replying to posts makes me wonder if you are actually proving the case for Islamic violence. Are you really doing that?
Re: Islam Religion Of Peace by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2007
[size=13pt]GAMES MUSLIMS PLAY[/size]

Al Raheem:

David don't be talkin to me man what are you talkin abvout do u not know of Christian wars.  Guy am telling u, i can' put up wit your arrogancy. 

The muslim game:
Anytime reference is made to the violent and bloodthirsty history and nature of islam, muslims are quick to remind us of so-called "christian wars" i.e the crusades for which christians with their heads buried in the sands of denial are forever appologizing and bringing up in defence of islamic terrorism.

The facts:
The first Crusade began in 1095… 460 years after the first Christian city was overrun by Muslim armies, 457 years after Jerusalem was conquered by Muslim armies, 453 years after Egypt was taken by Muslim armies, 443 after Muslims first plundered Italy, 427 years after Muslim armies first laid siege to the Christian capital of Constantinople, 380 years after Spain was conquered by Muslim armies, 363 years after France was first attacked by Muslim armies, 249 years after Rome itself was sacked by a Muslim army, and only after centuries of church burnings, killings, enslavement and forced conversions of Christians.

By the time the Crusades finally began, Muslim armies had conquered two-thirds of the Christian world.

More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined.

More civilians were killed by Muslim extremists in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland.

While "christians" may be guilty of bloodletting in the earlier years there is a massive difference between islamic terrorism and the "christian wars" muslims so desperately use as a last ditch attempt to deflect the violent nature of their religion.
While Jesus Christ boldly commanded his disciples to LOVE THEIR NEIGHBOUR A THEMSELVES, Muhammad (and allah) consistently in both the quran and hadith actively encourage the killing of non-muslims, plundering of christian and jewish lands and the "honor" killing of converts from islam. Infact allah is quoted in his quran to have said:
“Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you”? (Q.2:216).

Real muslims kill as part of the tenets of islam and in the name of allah. When muslims refer to "christian wars", they inadvertently reference people who have nothing to do with christianity and who just happen to be non-muslims!

NB: Source: www.thereligionofpeace.com

Here is an example of the religion of peace!

Re: Islam Religion Of Peace by barikade: 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2007
Lol @davidylan,

www.nairaland.com/attachments/40331_mag_19_jpg6675f11ea528877a9eecee47655b56c0

I heard that the number 19 is one of the miracles of the Qur'an. Abi no be so? undecided
Re: Islam Religion Of Peace by TellyB(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2007
davidylan:

The facts:
The first Crusade began in 1095… 460 years after the first Christian city was overrun by Muslim armies, 457 years after Jerusalem was conquered by Muslim armies, 453 years after Egypt was taken by Muslim armies, 443 after Muslims first plundered Italy, 427 years after Muslim armies first laid siege to the Christian capital of Constantinople, 380 years after Spain was conquered by Muslim armies, 363 years after France was first attacked by Muslim armies, 249 years after Rome itself was sacked by a Muslim army, and only after centuries of church burnings, killings, enslavement and forced conversions of Christians.

By the time the Crusades finally began, Muslim armies had conquered two-thirds of the Christian world.

It didn't end there. Based on Muhammad's prophecies, the elements of Islamic terrorism have their eyes, ears and hearts fixated on one exiting people group - does the picture below translate?

When they do this, they're sending a message!!

Re: Islam Religion Of Peace by AlRaheem(m): 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2007
Re: Islam Religion Of Peace by AlRaheem(m): 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2007
@Topic only lowlife!!!
Islam Condems Suicide, Homosexuality, idol worshipin. Sounds familiiar
Do u even know of the "Mosaic Law" The Best law ever. You won't get it if you don't keep up strictly w/life like the rest of us. Evil is cool to u. But who will remain standing, we shall see. Shame is a very valuable and essential tool to have in life
Re: Islam Religion Of Peace by MP007(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2007
am yet to see radical christianity ,

(1) (Reply)

Sharia Law Now Official In Swat Region Of Pakistan / Angry Nigerian Pilgrims Stone Senator At Hajj / Allah Appears On Two Drumsticks (moringa) Trees In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.