Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation (5677 Views)

Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation by Mrop(m): 6:14am On Mar 17, 2020
May be we shouldn't believe all this rape allegations from some women.

In this viral Video this beautiul Curvy lady was heart broken as his supposed boyfriend dump him for another woman.

However she was seen telling her boyfriend friend that she might have to lay a rape allegations on him as she is so heart broken and disappointed.

Is rape allegations now a means of revenge on guys now

Watch the Controversial Clip HERE

1 Share

Re: Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 17, 2020
Wetin i dey use girlfriend do when i have up to 10 Oloshos disturbing me for sex everyday?.

Everyone needs to open their eyes and realize that woman are scammers.

UnaToto

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 17, 2020
She fine though. But I think she got dumped cuz she's got a toxic attitude. It's hella obvious

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation by Emk5556: 6:17am On Mar 17, 2020
Now I see why the guy left her.
Re: Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation by chatinent: 6:30am On Mar 17, 2020
The guy should be happy; one unfaithful hole is gone.
Re: Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation by Randy100: 6:31am On Mar 17, 2020
She should move on. I beleive many guys will be drooling for her.
Re: Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 17, 2020
Southern african, habesha, angolan mestico, Puerto Ricans and to some extent fulani ladies...are the prettiest in Africa.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 17, 2020
UnaToto:
Wetin i dey use girlfriend do when i have up to 10 Oloshos disturbing me for sex everyday?.

Babaoooooooooooo fiilee after you na still you
Come yab me one of them naw grin

UnaToto
Re: Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation by XhosaNostra(f): 6:40am On Mar 17, 2020
Lol, poor Mlondolozi is in trouble grin

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 17, 2020
But if person wan Bleep olosho too you go still pay
Money, money wey I no wan give my girlfriend ahh
Women dey enjoy sad
Being a man don't really pay enough
Now I see the reason why bobrisky transformed himself ok
But Bobwhisky God go still purnish you O grin
Re: Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation by donbachi(m): 7:03am On Mar 17, 2020
One stupid girl tried pulling dis on my friend..only for him to open his gallery before her lawyer,police and parent at the police station,with her nude pics littering his gallery...dpo shouted "Jesus.but u say u know sabi am,how all dis ur pics take enter him phone.even d ones u snapped on him"..her parents were so shamed,they had to apologise to my friend.

7 Likes

Re: Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 17, 2020
donbachi:
One stupid girl tried pulling dis on my friend..only for him to open his gallery before her lawyer,police and parent at the police station,with her nude pics littering his gallery...dpo shouted "Jesus.but u say u know sabi am,how all dis ur pics take enter him phone.even d ones u snapped on him"..her parents were so shamed,they had to apologise to my friend.

Naija police is a cracked institution. Your friend's case reveals their loopholes on rape matters. This should tell them that many innocent guys are sent to jail because of no proof of defense from false allegations.

What if your friend doesnt have proof of familiarity? Some girls are evil!

6 Likes

Re: Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 17, 2020
Devil keeps teaching some women the arts of deception and destruction since the woman, not the man, listened to the devil in the beginning.

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation by HMarshal(m): 7:36am On Mar 17, 2020
Even tho rape is really really evil( I wander the satisfaction they derive in it).but most rape allegations are very false!.imagine arresting a fellow for aving sex wit an 18yr old & above, the parent claims it's rape,wat does the lady herself say,how affirmative is her word.its a crazy world @tm.even hookers accuse thier customers of rape this days too.Damn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation by Mrop(m): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2020
UnaToto:

UnaToto
savage
Re: Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation by donbachi(m): 9:16am On Mar 17, 2020
Wolgrace:

Naija police is a cracked institution. Your friend's case reveals their loopholes on rape matters. This should tell them that many innocent guys are sent to jail because of no proof of defense from false allegations.

What if your friend doesnt have proof of familiarity? Some girls are evil!
a similar case happened at rsust in 1999 thereabout..a guy told his babe "it is over"..she ran to her police father,told him she was raped by d guy and they bursted the guy"s room,apprehended him and 5 other roomies/friend with rape charges..took them to eagle island and killed four only one ran away...very bad of some girls.
Re: Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation by gift2xl: 9:21am On Mar 17, 2020
Someone is tired.
Re: Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 17, 2020
donbachi:
a similar case happened at rsust in 1999 thereabout..a guy told his babe "it is over"..she ran to her police father,told him she was raped by d guy and they bursted the guy"s room,apprehended him and 5 other roomies/friend with rape charges..took them to eagle island and killed four only one ran away...very bad of some girls.

We need to revisit the case please... I'm interested o! No matter what, the girl and the father must be fished out and punished accordingly. I will forward the story to a right institution upon getting the story and evidences. They will take it up from there with follow up. I will even create a thread on it through twitter for publicity and protest. Please, help with details such as their names, states of origin, location, pics if available, etc... Even if we can't apprehend them based on strong connection to the top, they must taste the stigmatisation on their evil deeds. They must be disgraced!! I hate this type of injustice and nonsense!!! Abeg do something brother...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation by nuelsam: 11:02am On Mar 17, 2020
donbachi:
what the hell?! I think I got a brother from another momma

Re: Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation by StylishLord(m): 11:15am On Mar 17, 2020
beauty without brain

1 Like

Re: Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation by Lovelyn451(f): 11:54am On Mar 17, 2020
With their names that I don't know how they pronounce it...mlondolozi
Re: Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation by Elimon(m): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
Heard a case of such in Akwa ibom where a guy had sex with the girl...and the girl,being that her family had influential people told the police that the guy raped her...the girl never knew that this guys two sisters are lawyers and everyone in his compound agreed to testify that the girl came to his house willingly and they had normal sex...she even left that day very okay as she greeted the landlord as tho no problem.... The guy won the case and the girl was shamed... I believe she wouldn't try it again..in her life
Re: Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Females This Dumb When They Are Lusting / What I Caught A Six Year Old Urhobo Boy Doing. / My Boyfriend Prefers To fūck Me Inside The Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.