Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Fashola Breakdancing (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Breakdancing (pics) (9144 Views)

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / Fashola's Government Is Not As Good As You Think / Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by babapupa: 5:07am On Dec 25, 2010
Christmas 2009

Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by mekoyo(m): 6:32am On Dec 25, 2010
nice one gov
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by DoubleN(m): 8:06am On Dec 25, 2010
RAJI too much swagger!!! grin Most Charismatic governor in Nigeria.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by misterh(m): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2010
Dis man has been d best gov in NIGERIA. Pple hu r underminin his govt r only jealous cos dey wish dey hd im in dia state
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by tunde247: 8:36am On Dec 25, 2010
THATz MY MAN
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by dkings101(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2010
Best Gov 9ja as ever had. Others Gov should emulate from him. I think He should contest for the President in the next coming election.

For those that want to see the video of the dance he had with the kids, here is the link

http://www.tundefashola.com/archives/videos/2010/12/21/20101221V21.wmv
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by rasputinn(m): 9:44am On Dec 25, 2010
You go BRF,you're my man anyday,you're the reason I pay tax to LASG cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by BetaThings: 11:06am On Dec 25, 2010
dkings101:

Best Gov 9ja as ever had. Others Gov should emulate from him. I think He should contest for the President in the next coming election.

For those that want to see the video of the dance he had with the kids, here is the link

http://www.tundefashola.com/archives/videos/2010/12/21/20101221V21.wmv
Sorry. That title goes to Jakande, also of Lagos State. He did just 1 term.
He promised to stop the shift system in Lagos State in 90days. He delivered on that. This means that primary school children were going to school in shifts (some went to school in the morning, some inn the afternoon) because schools were not enough. Jakande put an end to that.
He promised low cost houses. He delivered low cost houses. Consider the no of Jakande estates in Lagos - about 18
He laid the foundation for a metroline but the programme was stopped by Military Governor Gbolahan Mudashiru who took over from him
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by Gbawe: 11:27am On Dec 25, 2010
OAM4J:

You are right bro. I just wonder why people must just criticize for criticism sake. I really have nothing against Amaechi, but I dont have much info about his activities and i wish some of them will at least mention some of his good works worthy of commendation, alas, they fail cos they only want to criticize Fashola for nothing.

We should not just complain when our leaders are not doing well, we should also remember to commend them when they are doing a good thing. Imagine someone calling that hero-worship

Don't worry about folks like that . We all know their shallow motivation . Anyone who is still in possession of a sane and reasonable mind will understand that we must praise all those leading well in Nigeria wherever they are from because , as has been stated a gazillion times , bad leadership is responsible for our stunted developement. Amaechi and Fashola probably admire and respect each other. I am sure they will have no qualms working together to move Nigeria forward. It is folks like them who will develop Nigeria and not those who are too consumed by the hatred of others to be of use to anyone .
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by shilling(f): 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2010
Nice . . . face cap pulled back haha grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by Dno1gurl(f): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2010
He is soooo REAL! cheesy
He's got some nice moves though grin
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by Ibomade1: 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2010
Governor Fash is copying my robot move cool cool cool
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by aljharem11(m): 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2010
fash my man

humble man indeed smiley wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

did tinubu ever did this when he was in power
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by PhysicsQED(m): 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2010
babapupa:

Christmas 2009

He kind of looks like a turtle (Fashola). Is that look common amongst Lagosians?

Also the guy in the red on the left in the last picture reminds me of Fat Albert for some reason. Dude has an unfortunate body structure.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by DeepSoul(f): 12:25am On Dec 26, 2010
^^ Just like you have an unfortunte foul mouth and can't see anything good beyond your nose. angry Mschew!

Some people are just so shallow ehn! *smh*

@Post:

Go go go Fashola! You're the man!
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by PhysicsQED(m): 12:31am On Dec 26, 2010
Calm down. Fashola's good, I admit that, at least. There's no correlation between looks and governance, I was just trying to bring down the tone of hero worship I was sensing through humor.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by favouredjb(f): 12:44am On Dec 26, 2010
gotta love him!kudos

can see y his predecessor is not that happy
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by babapupa: 1:24am On Dec 26, 2010
PhysicsQED:

Calm down. Fashola's good, I admit that, at least. There's no correlation between looks and governance, I was just trying to bring down the tone of hero worship I was sensing through humor.

That was malapropism, recognition and admiration is not hero worshiping, find some other silly phrase to qualify your mindless hate and bad bele.

Even sef, hero worshiping is not a crime and it shouldn't be giving you any kind of head ache.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by isalegan2: 3:45am On Dec 26, 2010
PhysicsQED:

He kind of looks like a turtle (Fashola). Is that look common amongst Lagosians?

Excuse you?  I'm from Lagos!

Okay.  I see what you mean.   cheesy

*Season's Greetings*
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 26, 2010
isale_gan2:

Excuse you? I'm from Lagos!

Okay. I see what you mean. cheesy

*Season's Greetings*

me sef i see resemblance cheesy cheesy jk

Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by schneid: 11:43am On Dec 26, 2010
At times I even forgot am not from Lagos, but anyway , which way, -THIS IS MY GOVERNOR.
My own governor for my state just dey. lipsrsealed, ,
Thank God am born and brought up in Lagos.
GOV Fashola, May your Days be LO00000000000000000000000NG wink smiley wink smiley wink smiley wink smiley
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by saudatu(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2010
hello good people of nairaland i
want to remind you that gov. raji
fashola u saw dancing had
refused to pay the new salary
scheme of LASU lecturers his
own state university which had
laed to the closur of the school
for bout four month ago. NOW
TEL ME WILL LASU STUDENT BE
HAPPY WITH HIM?
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by ShangoThor(m): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2010
BetaThings:

Sorry. That title goes to Jakande, also of Lagos State. He did just 1 term.
He promised to stop the shift system in Lagos State in 90days. He delivered on that. This means that primary school children were going to school in shifts (some went to school in the morning, some inn the afternoon) because schools were not enough. Jakande put an end to that.
He promised low cost houses. He delivered low cost houses. Consider the no of Jakande estates in Lagos - about 18
He laid the foundation for a metroline but the programme was stopped by Military Governor Gbolahan Mudashiru who took over from him

[size=18pt]Jakande single handedly destroyed the established missionary Schooling system of Lagos State. In his attempt to extend free education to the masses, he embarked on illegal land grabbing activities, abolishing the boarding aspects amongst other preposterous policies of some very impressive schools that were setup to rival western schools such as Methodist Boys, Igbobi College, St gregory’s, Baptist Academy, St Finbars ,  up till the 80’s these schools had fantastically high standards, so I do not agree that Jakande was the best Governor Nigeria ever had. [/size]
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by babapupa: 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2010
Too bad the educators at LASU and other schools are yet to figure out the importance and meaning of budgetary limitation.  They are responsible for the shortdown.  In life, we all have to give and take and compromise, the state more than met them half way and  they should not be allowed to hold the state and students hostage because of endless greed.

The governor can not set himself and the state up by caving to senseless and inconsiderate greed at every corner without any respect per the state's finances and students.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by asunaobi(m): 10:51am On Dec 27, 2010
I love this guy!
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by CGKing(m): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2010
No matter how popular u are amongst your ppl, pls still dont go without ur security men o. U r a great man Gov. Fash.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2010
Deals Affair helps Nigerians enjoy the best offers, discounts, bonanzas, special promotions and unbeatable prices around them.

Our service helps customers buy smart and save money and businesses use this to attract new customers to their products and services.

Links
www.dealsaffair.com

www.facebook.com/dealsaffair

www.twitter.com/dealsaffair
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by shotster50(m): 12:19am On Dec 28, 2010
This is some guy Nigerian governors should learn from. His PR skills is top notch.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by Odunnu: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2010
RichyBlacK:

Nigeria needs more governors like this man.
is it ok to ask for a platform where we can talk privately please?
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by Odunnu: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2010
RichyBlacK:

Nigeria needs more governors like this man.
is it ok to ask for a platform where we can talk privately please?
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by Caponmafia(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2011
Best Governor so far so good , Tell me what he cant do to make 9ja great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. / Homosexuality Is NOT Un-African - The Evidence / Spot The Difference In This Pic Between Both IT Ministers In Nigeria And Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.