Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,134 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

Marriage Disappointments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Disappointments (439 Views)

How My First Date Went With Her After The Disappointments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Disappointments by Novemberaura(m): 10:12am On Mar 17, 2020
Every girl's dream is to be some guy's wife. But the truth I have perceived is that so many young marriages are filled with disappointments for the lady like it's just the way it's design and ladies walk into it ignorant of this.

When a girl is single she goes out with make up looking fabulous and gets guys to Chase her, admire her compliment her, want to have something with her, call her text her. Some she accepts some she turns down. All these and more makes life interesting for the lady but once she is married all these things are gone she can't entertain guys she can't keep male friends she can't do this or that

But this isn't so for the guys. Guys after marriage continue their usual life with little or no change whatsoever.

Isn't this Injustice to ladies sadly ladies have to settle for this fate especially those who are utterly dependent on their spouses. It's slightly different for the working class ladies.

If I strongly suggest ladies marry when they are working too then there would be a problem cuz majority of our men prefer ladies that would depend on them and eat their shit.

What's your take
Re: Marriage Disappointments by Froshloaded: 10:13am On Mar 17, 2020
Nnn
Re: Marriage Disappointments by Paramount01(m): 10:16am On Mar 17, 2020
Nothing in life is a most, marriage is ot à most, if you can cope with it then don't marry. Ba shikanna ba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Disappointments by Lawgod247: 10:24am On Mar 17, 2020
ok
Re: Marriage Disappointments by XhosaNostra(f): 10:41am On Mar 17, 2020
Novemberaura:
Every girl's dream is to be some guy's wife. But the truth I have perceived is that so many young marriages are filled with disappointments for the lady like it's just the way it's design and ladies walk into it ignorant of this.

When a girl is single she goes out with make up looking fabulous and gets guys to Chase her, admire her compliment her, want to have something with her, call her text her. Some she accepts some she turns down. All these and more makes life interesting for the lady but once she is married all these things are gone she can't entertain guys she can't keep male friends she can't do this or that

But this isn't so for the guys. Guys after marriage continue their usual life with little or no change whatsoever.

Isn't this Injustice to ladies sadly ladies have to settle for this fate especially those who are utterly dependent on their spouses. It's slightly different for the working class ladies.

If I strongly suggest ladies marry when they are working too then there would be a problem cuz majority of our men prefer ladies that would depend on them and eat their shit.

What's your take

Lol, is that what you guys think happens? Life is never dull for ladies, single or not. Trust me, a replacement or another option is always there, but some have enough restraint not to explore those options.

I can only speak for myself of course, as someone with a bit of experience in longterm commitments. There're always options, unless you lock her up in a dungeon. She knows at least one guy that's better than you. She knows at least one other person that'd jump at the opportunity to be with her should you mess up. But a self-respecting woman will keep those offers at bay, out of respect for her relationship & herself. Makeup has little to do with it. Some men recognize a good thing when they see one grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage Disappointments by Novemberaura(m): 11:05am On Mar 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, is that what you guys think happens? Life is never dull for ladies, single or not. Trust me, a replacement or another option is always there, but some have enough restraint not to explore those options.

I can only speak for myself of course, as someone with a bit of experience in longterm commitments. There're always options, unless you lock her up in a dungeon. She knows at least one guy that's better than you. She knows at least one other person that'd jump at the opportunity to be with her should you mess up. But a self-respecting woman will keep those offers at bay, out of respect for her relationship & herself. Makeup has little to do with it. Some men recognize a good thing when they see one grin

Perhaps a few are like you with experience on how to navigate this murky water what about others, what about the respect for relationship that the society expects from a lady but not a man. I have sisters so this sentiment is borne outta love for em.

Outta curiosity I'd like to read about the options you say you have mind you we're on same side here
Re: Marriage Disappointments by XhosaNostra(f): 11:18am On Mar 17, 2020
Novemberaura:

Perhaps a few are like you with experience on how to navigate this murky water what about others, what about the respect for relationship that the society expects from a lady but not a man. I have sisters so this sentiment is borne outta love for em.

Outta curiosity I'd like to read about the options you say you have mind you we're on same side here

Well, I don't live by society's standards but my own. With infidelity so rampant nowadays, I think even society is starting to embrace it as a way of life.

I have options, now let's leave it at that grin
Re: Marriage Disappointments by Jaqenhghar: 11:41am On Mar 17, 2020
Novemberaura:

What's your take
Depends on who she is married to. Every marriage is a different story. You cant use one experience to explain every marriage. Yes there is a lot of disappointments for both guys and the women. Thats because in Niggeria people have made out marriage to be this one quick fix to all problems. The belief is once you are married all problems go away. The guy who couldnt keep his shít in his pants will magically somehow become faithful because he is married etc. If you are not married you are treated like a leper. No one tells you the truth about it. I could go on and on about this marriage thing. Personally I think its not for everyone. Some peole are too self centred and psychologically fúcked up to be in one. Asking them to get married will be like letting a child molester lose in a nursery school.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Botswana People So Talented / Learn 5 Things You Need To Understand About S*x | S*x Education For Adults / A Nairalander Car Gets Carried Away By Flood VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.