Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Businesses That Will Make Money In The Time Of Corona Virus - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Make Money In The Time Of Corona Virus (1955 Views)

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Businesses That Will Make Money In The Time Of Corona Virus by LearnEasy(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
The stay at home business model is an old type of business, alot of people tried it, some grew their online business into an empire.

With the current corona virus scare and the need for people to stay at home or work from home, this is the right time to tap into a future that can earn millions of naira regularly. And yes... It's online.

Let's take a look at some businesses that will be cashing out big this season and how you can be a part of it and get a chance to build a business.

1: SaaS
This are websites that offers software services to a lot of people per time. SaaS means Software as a Service.
A good example of such business is Gmail. It's a very simple business model, the business builds just one service and any amount of persons can use is.
Another good example is the cloud system used in recording school results, it will be built once, and a large number of people can subscribe to it and pay a monthly rental.
If they charge 10000NGN per month and have 100 schools under them, that will be :

10000x100= 1000000 NGN per month!
Now you get the gist.

2: E-commerce store
One is that is for sure this period is that alot of people will be shopping online.
People are are avoiding public places and some online stores are already reporting increase in sales.

If you want to get online and make a difference, this is the time to do that before you get in late.
The process is easy, build an E-commerce store that can accept payment and get a bike guy to deliver for you. You can also drop -ship from bigger stores!
Follow for more information on this.

3: Start blogging
There will be a lot of people reading news and getting updates. A lot of people start blogging without knowing what they need to do.
Blogging is like any other business, you have to write now what you hope to achieve with your blog, build it and start posting original content... Well, it may not be original.
See this website that bring in big buck fansloft.com (my bady).

I will stop there for now, want more updates or have questions?
Follow and ask them, I will try my best to reply them.
smiley
Re: Businesses That Will Make Money In The Time Of Corona Virus by LearnEasy(m): 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
What are you selling?

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Make Money In The Time Of Corona Virus by LearnEasy(m): 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
SaaS
E-commerce
Blog
Re: Businesses That Will Make Money In The Time Of Corona Virus by DigitalBotNG: 7:14am On Mar 18, 2020
Nice write up
Re: Businesses That Will Make Money In The Time Of Corona Virus by DigitalBotNG: 8:42am On Mar 18, 2020
I will like to know more bout saas
Re: Businesses That Will Make Money In The Time Of Corona Virus by DigitalBotNG: 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
cheesy
Re: Businesses That Will Make Money In The Time Of Corona Virus by DigitalBotNG: 6:45am On Mar 19, 2020
Do you need to build an online e-commerce drop shipping, mini importation website?

Contact us on WhatsApp 090 2223 - 9626
Re: Businesses That Will Make Money In The Time Of Corona Virus by DigitalBotNG: 6:56am On Mar 19, 2020
Earn money while you stay at home
Re: Businesses That Will Make Money In The Time Of Corona Virus by bigiyaro(m): 6:58am On Mar 19, 2020
start an online cure for virus....heheheeh
Re: Businesses That Will Make Money In The Time Of Corona Virus by DigitalBotNG: 7:30am On Mar 19, 2020
Maintain your cashflow.
Re: Businesses That Will Make Money In The Time Of Corona Virus by DigitalBotNG: 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
;Dd
Re: Businesses That Will Make Money In The Time Of Corona Virus by DigitalBotNG: 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
cheesy
Re: Businesses That Will Make Money In The Time Of Corona Virus by DigitalBotNG: 12:24pm On May 05, 2020
This

Re: Businesses That Will Make Money In The Time Of Corona Virus by slimanyd: 1:24pm On May 05, 2020
To make money every 10 Days on E commerce , kindly watch the video link i drop below and chat me up via my digit aswell to join others making there money 24/7 without the fear of layoff or whatsoever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF8vys6lxa8&t=91s

Chat me on the number below
Re: Businesses That Will Make Money In The Time Of Corona Virus by DigitalBotNG: 6:21pm On May 05, 2020
Act fast, join the new world.
Re: Businesses That Will Make Money In The Time Of Corona Virus by DigitalBotNG: 1:23pm On May 28, 2020
What to start a web business but not sure?

Visit [url]lawrenceohis.pro[/url] to see online businesses and how you can replicate them.
Re: Businesses That Will Make Money In The Time Of Corona Virus by DigitalBotNG: 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sell on a marketplace like FairlyUsed dot NG

Re: Businesses That Will Make Money In The Time Of Corona Virus by DigitalBotNG: 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
All in.
Re: Businesses That Will Make Money In The Time Of Corona Virus by LearnEasy(m): 5:11am On Aug 29, 2020
Great write up.
Re: Businesses That Will Make Money In The Time Of Corona Virus by LearnEasy(m): 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
Start your e-commerce website like a boss.

Contact now on WhatsApp

234 90 2223 9628

(1) (Reply)

11 Profitable Business To Start With 100k In 2022 In Nigeria / I'm A Resident Of Canada, Pls What Biz Can I Do Btw Nigeria And Canada. / German Business Visa Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.