Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps (4729 Views)

Majority Of Nigerian Girls And Women Prefer Men Who Are Simps / The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) / Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by sexylassie2(f): 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
Fisher007:

Your last sentence still prove my point. It is always about providing or transactional. I read your earlier comments but laugh at them all.

You want attention and I will give it to you only once to prove my point. Which is female nature always need an Adam the provider. Your love is provisional and transactional. Your comments keeps proving that point without you knowing subconsciously.

This is the only Qoute I will reply too. The rest is your problem. Figure it out or pick a sense out of all the nonense you claim I have been spilling. Cause trust me I have picked one out of all your emotional rants and nonesense ( which is you all are always looking for a provider after a wasted prime years and life of dick carousel riding). The attention ends here . Qoute me at your own peril.

Bye.

i think you are delusional, you are still a kid

the last comment wasnt about providing for any female, it was simply about you putting food on the table for your own family, contributing to your home, giving you mother or father some cash, just to show you are responsible and earning now.

anyway, you are just a little emotional baby ranting up and down, you lack understanding that is because you dont have the ability to think.

you can continue to rant here and cry daily, thinking you are doing gods work, at the end of the day, people will continue to live their lives while you die of hate and jealousy.

the only reason you are full of hate is because you wish to have what others have..you are an incel, all what you have written down are attributes of incel, continue living in inceldom, the kingdom of delusional men who complain daily and think, things need to be handed to them on platter of gold.

#redpill

bye and take care.
Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by moyosore32: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
Liposure:
my question 4 u is dis. How do we treat our women rite without changing 2 simps
Exactly Bro, the best possible way 2treat a woman right at all time is when ur a simp
Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by sexylassie2(f): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

We are stating real facts, you are busy spewing emotional jargon..
Now I understand why Islamic culture do not give women rights, because y'all are Soo emotional by nature.
Emotional people don't think, they just react then later think..

you say i am emotional but went on to write emotional stuff and rants

who cares if Islamic culture do not give women right, i dont live in that world

Islamic culture(arab culture do not give you as a black man right also), you are slave(Kaffir) in their culture

you go near their women as a black so called redpill and see your head cut off

#redpill
Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by SultanOfPuna: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
sexylassie2:

you say i am emotional but went on to write emotional stuff and rants

who cares if Islamic culture do not give women right, i dont live in that world

Islamic culture(arab culture do not give you as a black man right also), you are slave(Kaffir) in their culture

you go near their women as a black so called redpill and see your head cut off

#redpill
Don't worry in your next life, you will reincarnate in Syria..
Then you can talk all those emotional stuffs and fight for your women right till u get stoned..
Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by sexylassie2(f): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Then you can talk all those emotional stuffs and fight for your women right till u get stoned..

you have nothing to write other than this

i think it is the free Russian and Ukrainian pussy that they gave you is making you think you are alfa or redpilled

ordinary russian and ukrainian girls is making you behave funnily, women that will Bleep your friends when you are not there.

abeg go sit somewhere joor

go carry redpill amd alfaness go do arab girls, na cutlass dem use cut your head commot. grin grin grin grin
Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by baralatie(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
sexylassie2:

so according to your idealogy

all married men are simps

all women are married to simps the provider

all women cheat on their husband who provide for them

let me get this straight

you see, women cheat on men that cant provide

dont provide for your home, another man that can provide will take her from you

#redpill

that is why the post is an over exaggeration, misinformation and over imagination

the op has a problem with the concept of women,infedility and marriage.

Then add the role definition of what society places on the human male species.

for any young man that can not fit in,develop a deviance nature and in order to fit this nature makes all kind of theories to feel nice about themselves. Something happens to older men who have tried and tried on the issues and can't pull through.
Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by Chukapage(m): 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
sexylassie2:

i think you are delusional, you are still a kid

the last comment wasnt about providing for any female, it was simply about you putting food on the table for your own family, contributing to your home, giving you mother or father some cash, just to show you are responsible and earning now.

anyway, you are just a little emotional baby ranting up and down, you lack understanding that is because you dont have the ability to think.

you can continue to rant here and cry daily, thinking you are doing gods work, at the end of the day, people will continue to live their lives while you die of hate and jealousy.

the only reason you are full of hate is because you wish to have what others have..you are an incel, all what you have written down are attributes of incel, continue living in inceldom, the kingdom of delusional men who complain daily and think, things need to be handed to them on platter of gold.

#redpill

bye and take care.

that very predictable shaming tactics cheesy grin ,I was expecting to hear you give a definition of "real men" cheesy Feminism started the unnecessary hate and madness against men the MGTOWS and Redpillers has come to finish it lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by sexylassie2(f): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
Chukapage:
that very predictable shaming tactics cheesy grin ,I was expecting to hear you give a definition of "real men" cheesy Feminism started the unnecessary hate and madness against men the MGTOWS and Redpillers has come to finish it lipsrsealed

i wonder what has feminism got to do with this

una go old, you think the world care about MGTOWS and REDPIllers, other groups have come before you and they went dead as usual

this is the time of coronovirus and it doesnt care if you are feminist or redpill/mgtow, it will eat all of you raw.
Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by sexylassie2(f): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
baralatie:

that is why the post is an over exaggeration, misinformation and over imagination

they are never realistic about anything
Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by Chukapage(m): 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
sexylassie2:

i wonder what has feminism got to do with this

una go old, you think the world care about MGTOWS and REDPIllers, other groups have come before you and they went dead as usual

this is the time of coronovirus and it doesnt care if you are feminist or redpill/mgtow, it will eat all of you raw.
akuko na ije wonderful tell me more grin...the world doesn't care about MGTOWS or Redpillers but there has been DRASTIC reductions of Men marrying in The US And Europe??tell me more ...Go and Google it ..the thing is the same way the HATE of Feminism spread around the world is the same way MGTOWS and Redpillers are spreading ,for it to be on a local forum like nairaland should tell you the Gender wars has gotten serious and you KNOW IT because you sound very concerned about this Redpillers ideology

5 Likes

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by sexylassie2(f): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
Chukapage:
akuko na ije wonderful tell me more grin...the world doesn't care about MGTOWS or Redpillers but there has been DRASTIC reductions of Men marrying in The US And Europe??tell me more ...Go and Google it ..the thing is the same way the HATE of Feminism spread around the world is the same way MGTOWS and Redpillers are spreading ,for it to be on a local forum like nairaland should tell you the Gender wars has gotten serious and you KNOW IT because you sound very concerned about this Redpillers ideology

i still wonder how does feminism fit with my argument, so any woman that has an opinion is a feminist

you need to also google your ip address and location, you are in Nigeria and africa and nobody cares about your MGTOWS or redpill idelogy, you can go to the street of lagos, nobody cares, people are thinking how they will provide for their loves one, many are thinking to get married, survival is what people cares about. the real world is brutal and do not care about any idealogy, it only cares about survival and only the strong make it

and if you think there is a drastic reduction in men marrying any where in the world you are joking, people get married everyday, whether in africa, europe, south america, asia and australia, you will also get married, you can claim what ever you want claim, at the end of the day, you will get married, your parent need to see their grand kids.
Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by baralatie(m): 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
sexylassie2:

they are never realistic about anything
because the present day places a huge pressure on both men and women economically romantically sexually and spiritually.
therefore the orishi theoeries
Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by Chukapage(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
sexylassie2:

i still wonder how does feminism fit with my argument, so any woman that has an opinion is a feminist

you need to also google your ip address and location, you are in Nigeria and africa and nobody cares about your MGTOWS or redpill idelogy, you can go to the street of lagos, nobody cares, people are thinking how they will provide for their loves one, many are thinking to get married, survival is what people cares about. the real world is brutal and do not care about any idealogy, it only cares about survival and only the strong make it

and if you think there is a drastic reduction in men marrying any where in the world you are joking, people get married everyday, whether in africa, europe, south america, asia and australia, you will also get married, you can claim what ever you want claim, at the end of the day, you will get married, your parent need to see their grand kids.
Aunty use your Google chrome for once kwanu! MARRIAGE rate is depreciating in the west especially ,what's ruining now is baby Mama's and baby daddy's it's even here in our religious Nigeria.. Even divorce rate in this same Nigeria is skyrocketing marriage is not so important and mind you for that fact that you are "surviving" instead of "Living" doesn't mean everybody does...I guess ALL nairalanders are ghost ,it's ghosts typing all this Ideologies here abi?? grin are they not also somewhere on the streets of Lagos,PH,Ontisha ,Enugu?? People are getting married every day and much more people a divorcing every minutes that's to tell you that in this OUR WOKE LIBERAL world marriage has become SHIT as for me getting married that one now is your headache because you don't know ME

3 Likes

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by baralatie(m): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
so basically because some men are finding it difficult in relationship is down to people who throwing out there how their own relationship failed.

and the women getting frustrated because the men they looked up to for inspiration just went dead with realistic solutions.
Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by SultanOfPuna: 2:44am On Mar 20, 2020
sexylassie2:

ordinary russian and ukrainian girls is making you behave funnily, women that will Bleep your friends when you are not there.
Ordinary??
Una go dey wear fake eye lense to resemble blue eye European girls.
Una go dey wear fake wig to look like European girls we their hair long naturally
How can you compare fake and original?

All u dark ugly vulture looking naija babes
Lord Almighty Knows none you hairy ass pussy Nigerian girls can reach the level Ukraine babes dey.. GTFO mehhhnnn

U need to see how isolated naija girls are in Russia and Ukraine. Nobody finds them attractive because they can't compete with the high standard European girls..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by sexylassie2(f): 9:06am On Mar 20, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Ordinary??
Una go dey wear fake eye lense to resemble blue eye European girls.
Una go dey wear fake wig to look like European girls we their hair long naturally
How can you compare fake and original?

All u dark ugly vulture looking naija babes
Lord Almighty Knows none you hairy ass pussy Nigerian girls can reach the level Ukraine babes dey.. GTFO mehhhnnn

U need to see how isolated naija girls are in Russia and Ukraine. Nobody finds them attractive because they can't compete with the high standard European girls..

I know that is where you got disvirgined

Let's think about it.

Who are the gold diggers of east europe.?

Which women wear more makeup?

Which women wake up do not take their bath and still go to school and place of work.

Is fake eyelashes not a thing in russia and Ukraine, how come they have many of these products in beauty shops and malls

Continuing hyping women that will betray so fast and drive you to the streets.

Most of you men that praise all these women, it comes from a deep feeling of lowself esteem, you couldn't get show here, thanks to the free opportunity they gave to you, anyway, many of these so called white women are just using you, curious about black dick, after they are done they dump you.

1 Like

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by SultanOfPuna: 9:32am On Mar 20, 2020
sexylassie2:

I know that is where you got disvirgined

Let's think about it.

Who are the gold diggers of east europe.?

Which women wear more makeup?

Which women wake up do not take their bath and still go to school and place of work.

Is fake eyelashes not a thing in russia and Ukraine, how come they have many of these products in beauty shops and malls

Continuing hyping women that will betray so fast and drive you to the streets.

Most of you men that praise all these women, it comes from a deep feeling of lowself esteem, you couldn't get show here, thanks to the free opportunity they gave to you, anyway, many of these so called white women are just using you, curious about black dick, after they are done they dump you.

You girls know European babes are finer than you.
Your low self-esteem make you wear eye lens to have blue eyes, bleaching your skkin to look like white girls, wearing weave to look like European with long hairs.
Lol now I know you have never been to Ukraine talkless of Russia..
They do not use heavy makeup like naija girls that look like masquerade painting her face.
Your Face will be Brown in color, the rest of body dark in color. Looking like a confused hoe.

The only low self-esteem I see is when African girls bleach their skin to look like white European girls, cuz they know that Ukrainian babes are the 3rd most beautiful in the world.
Any woman can cheat, it has nothing to do with race..
All You Hoes ain't loyal, nigerian, Ukrainian, Russian all u hoes ain't loyal..u just got to accept it
So I rather a fine girl cheat than an ugly gorilla ass naija babe cheat on me..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by Skmoda360(m): 9:35am On Mar 20, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
After going tru the romance thread
And reading some advice posted by guys
I can say so many guys lack O.T about women.
I understand alot of them are Mama's boys so no real knowledge about women..

Mama protected them from the streets but she was doing them more harm than good.
Now they are adults they have to deal with the harsh reality of the streets.

Some of them had father's that were Simps to their mother. So it seemed normal for them to be Simps..

who conducted this research for you or how did you come about this percentage? broda I'm boiling deep inside over what you typed up .......it shows you are part of them cuz one way or the other you have acted like a simp before....don't bother telling me you are one Jew mudafucking alpha male. undecided
Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by SultanOfPuna: 9:43am On Mar 20, 2020
Skmoda360:

who conducted this research for you? broda wey mumu.......it shows you are part of them cuz one way or the other you have acted like a simp before....don't bother telling me you are one Jew mudafucking alpha male. undecided
Every Celebrity was once a nobody
Every boss started out as a novice
Every Master started off first as a Student..
Experience is the BEST teacher..
Every Genreal was once a soldier..
It's called human evolution dumbass
Use your brain dumbass...don't let it rotten inside your head. Think, think, think use your brain

1 Like

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by sexylassie2(f): 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

You girls know European babes are finer than you.
Your low self-esteem make you wear eye lens to have blue eyes, bleaching your skkin to look like white girls, wearing weave to look like European with long hairs.
Lol now I know you have never been to Ukraine talkless of Russia..
They do not use heavy makeup like naija girls that look like masquerade painting her face.
Your Face will be Brown in color, the rest of body dark in color. Looking like a confused hoe.

The only low self-esteem I see is when African girls bleach their skin to look like white European girls, cuz they know that Ukrainian babes are the 3rd most beautiful in the world.
Any woman can cheat, it has nothing to do with race..
All You Hoes ain't loyal, nigerian, Ukrainian, Russian all u hoes ain't loyal..u just got to accept it
So I rather a fine girl cheat than an ugly gorilla ass naija babe cheat on me..

I think your mother and sisters should also be put in the category of ugly gorillas.

Aren't you a monkey(obezyana)[/b]according to Russians and Ukrainians

Some black men like you are disgraceful

You live in a place that calls you [b]monkey and nigger

Place that the people won't hesitate to show monkey and champazee sign on the street when they see you

Place, where parents won't allow you to touch or marry their daughters

A place where if you sleep with their women, no Russian or Ukrainian man would want to sleep with that woman again for accepting monkey dick.

Boy, you are really dump, a simp big time. now who is the real gorilla

some poor village white girl gave you pussy, you are here shouting, do you know how many guys she has dated and bleeped before giving you pussy.
Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by SultanOfPuna: 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
sexylassie2:

I think your mother and sisters should also be put in the category of ugly gorillas.

Aren't you a monkey(obezyana)[/b]according to Russians and Ukrainians

Some black men like you are disgraceful

You live in a place that calls you [b]monkey and nigger

Place that the people won't hesitate to show monkey and champazee sign on the street when they see you

Place, where parents won't allow you to touch or marry their daughters

A place where if you sleep with their women, no Russian or Ukrainian man would want to sleep with that woman again for accepting monkey dick.

Boy, you are really dump, a simp big time. now who is the real gorilla

some poor village white girl gave you pussy, you are here shouting, do you know how many guys she has dated and bleeped before giving you pussy.

Thank God you have accepted that they are more beautiful than you ugly Naija girls. You can't even argue about that one

Now you talking about racism, lol
xenophobia and tribalism that is far worse in Africa and Nigeria.. So Abeg shut up you have no excuse..
Go to the north where they hate igbos and they call them Yarima
Where Igbo parents want their Igbo son to marry an Igbo girl not someone from another tribe.
Abi is it not your fellow Africans in South Africa that are killing you Nigerians like flies..
Every part of the world has its bad elements. So just shut up you have no more excuses to make.
A jealous wicked uncle in Nigeria is far more dangerous than any white racist.
So don't act as if black men have no internal rasicm and tribalism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

I have to comment because of this.

I mean this one is strong bro

1 Like

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by sexylassie2(f): 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Thank God you have accepted that they are more beautiful than you ugly Naija girls. You can't even argue about that one

Now you talking about racism, lol
xenophobia and tribalism that is far worse in Africa and Nigeria.. So Abeg shut up you have no excuse..
Go to the north where they hate igbos and they call them Yarima
Where Igbo parents want their Igbo son to marry an Igbo girl not someone from another tribe.
Abi is it not your fellow Africans in South Africa that are killing you Nigerians like flies..
Every part of the world has its bad elements. So just shut up you have no more excuses to make.
A jealous wicked uncle in Nigeria is far more dangerous than any white racist.
So don't act as if black men have no internal rasicm and tribalism.

i have accepted that you are a monkey

i was waiting for your foolish excuses of defending your white master, very common among low life monkeys like you.
Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by SultanOfPuna: 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
sexylassie2:

i have accepted that you are a monkey

i was waiting for your foolish excuses of defending your white master, very common among low life monkeys like you.
I have accepted that you are an ugly gorilla
May Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, and Kidnappers make your life miserable since they are your masters. Ewu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps by OsuGanja(m): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
Im grateful for coming on this Thread..Sultan i owe you cold beer or whatever you take..Na man you be...I learned today what a simp means..Aint giving this bitches no more of nothing..Full blood 4 eyes now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Confirmed That Benue Girls Like Sex So Much / I Will Dress To Kill Them / Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.