Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) (5376 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / Nigerian Lady Faints After Receiving Iphone 11 Gift From Her Poor Boyfriend (VID / Sultan Bin Salman Marries 25-Year-Old Lady, Pays $50m, Convoy Of 30 Range Rovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by jmonaco(m): 12:06am On Mar 18, 2020
According to the report, Zainab's aunt was to give birth yesterday so she went to the hospital to give her food. On her way coming back home she saw her jamb result, then she start going from shops to shops asking for sniper 

Zainab later bought one and went to mosque to complete her daily prayers then she took the sniper, she almost finish a bottle someone caught her in the action and reported it immediately but before she got to the hospital she's gone already 

More screenshots @ http://ambajay.com/2020/03/17/22-years-old-lady-commit-suicide-due-to-her-poor-results-in-jamb-photos/

Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by Ladylite: 12:07am On Mar 18, 2020
Oh no. JAMB results this year will facilitate many new depressions across the country.

1 Like

Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by Froshloaded: 12:08am On Mar 18, 2020
This is so sad, because you fail one exam no mean say make u commit suicide cry
May her soul RIP

2 Likes

Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by tmonaco(m): 12:14am On Mar 18, 2020
angry
Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by thatsleepboy1: 12:18am On Mar 18, 2020
Me wey write jamb for the third time and this year result dey worst than others, I no go kill myself na. But it's really sad leaving sec sch since 2016 and seeing your mates in sch make me feel like there nothing to behold again in this world. I'd live it the way I see it everyday. I don't commit suicide.

6 Likes

Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:18am On Mar 18, 2020
looks like a lezibian
Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by tmonaco(m): 12:23am On Mar 18, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
looks like a lezibian
Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by Escodeb(m): 12:27am On Mar 18, 2020
Very unfortunate, she was just 22 yo. Suicide shouldn't be an option.
Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by nannyo(f): 12:29am On Mar 18, 2020
Am simply irritated when I hear that some one has committed suicide. As far as there is life, there is hope. I also wrote waec and Jamb severally upon the fact that I am brilliant. it is either, am short 1 score or literature is pass instead of credit, however, all that is over now. coincidentally, I just finished writing a brief story of my journey toward school on my blog
https://lawreach..com/2020/03/my-journey.html?m=1
Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by ValCon888: 1:01am On Mar 18, 2020
All these millenium children that can't handle pressure. Ordinary jamb and you're killing yourself.
Kids of these days are too soft.
Tomorrow they'll call themselves Marlians.

4 Likes

Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by Tonyfx: 1:09am On Mar 18, 2020
People need to understand that there is a difference between school and education. The Latin meaning of the word educate means to develop from within. Bill Gates dropped out of school look at his life today, Jay Z, kanye west are both high school dropouts see their lifes even Pastor Chris of christ embassy graduated with a third class, look at his life today. Why would people think that because they didn't get good grades there life is worthless and feel they have nothing to live for anymore. When will this generation get wise cry

2 Likes

Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by Nickshrapnel: 6:02am On Mar 18, 2020
And now that the JAMB result have been cancelled, maybe she’d pass in the newly released one she’d never know
Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by DoubleEngine007: 6:02am On Mar 18, 2020
Some people orientation sha... She forgot that even our current president is not a graduate..
For me as long as you know how to read and write,you're good to go..
Las las after graduation ,na pea nut be salary ,if you manage get job sef for the shit hole country.

May her soul rest in peace...

1 Like

Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by Bellotelli: 6:48am On Mar 18, 2020
I hope she passes the exam in the hereafter.
Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by HMarshal(m): 7:09am On Mar 18, 2020
Bellotelli:
I hope she passes the exam in the hereafter.

Major key!
Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by ivorianphoto(m): 7:36am On Mar 18, 2020
shocked
Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by happybee: 7:42am On Mar 18, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
Me wey write jamb for the third time and this year result dey worst than others, I no go kill myself na. But it's really sad leaving sec sch since 2016 and seeing your mates in sch make me feel like there nothing to behold again in this world. I'd live it the way I see it everyday. I don't commit suicide.
I don't think so @ the bolded.
Once you engage in something that takes off your time, you wont think of suicide to me.
An idle hand is the devil's workshop, hope you know that?
Mind you, It took me three years to gain admission into university also. During those times I never thought of suicide.
I think most kids engaged in suicides are idle.

1 Like

Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by chinchonglee(m): 7:46am On Mar 18, 2020
Ahh!!!

Enjoy ursef
Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by Came4amod: 7:57am On Mar 18, 2020
jmonaco:
According to the report, Zainab's aunt was to give birth yesterday so she went to the hospital to give her food. On her way coming back home she saw her jamb result, then she start going from shops to shops asking for sniper 

Zainab later bought one and went to mosque to complete her daily prayers then she took the sniper, she almost finish a bottle someone caught her in the action and reported it immediately but before she got to the hospital she's gone already 

More screenshots @ http://ambajay.com/2020/03/17/22-years-old-lady-commit-suicide-due-to-her-poor-results-in-jamb-photos/

Her parents caused this .. all parents watching.. if u put too much pressure on your kids .. u might lose them this way also .. so use your head .. I almost took my own life .. but instead I started living for myself .. and bullshitted everyone.. depression is real .. attend to all needs of your children not just money .. psychological needs . .. dont always appear perfect to ur kids .. let them know its human to fail and try again ..

2 Likes

Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by Came4amod: 7:59am On Mar 18, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

Sorry bro I understand your predicament.. try and give it all u got next year ..

1 Like

Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by Akinbahm(m): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2020
ValCon888:
All these millenium children that can't handle pressure. Ordinary jamb and you're killing yourself.
Kids of these days are too soft.
Tomorrow they'll call themselves Marlians.

Bro, pressure put on children towards admission is alarming...

It's believed that if you have not gain admission to TERTIARY INSTITUTION you are termed a FAILURE unless you are bringing more money to the table as a guy...
Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by zexy2030(m): 8:14am On Mar 18, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
I did jamb for 10yrs sometimes passed well but the schools are just too stiff, if the school is not stiff, there will be no money to pay for school fees even if I got admitted, eventually got admitted into school after 10yrs to study engineering which I nearly dropped out but I graduated...dear friends reading this, don't give up. I understand how may be termed failures but I say there is more to ur life than writing and failing exams.

1 Like

Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by zexy2030(m): 8:19am On Mar 18, 2020
jmonaco:

if u have tried hard and failed pls don't give up...I failed many times in my life but I'm still up and trying more. life is not bed of roses. it doesn't make sense to compare urself with anyone..dear, u r unique. pls don't kill urself, don't give up.
Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by tmonaco(m): 9:17am On Mar 18, 2020
sad sad
Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by odelola95: 9:21am On Mar 18, 2020
If only you can read and read again what you write,you should note you have a talent thousands are looking for

The poem is well set, but now you lose all for nothing

well now I just believe you are a failure.

1 Like

Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 10:04am On Mar 18, 2020
zexy2030:

I did jamb for 10yrs sometimes passed well but the schools are just too stiff, if the school is not stiff, there will be no money to pay for school fees even if I got admitted, eventually got admitted into school after 10yrs to study engineering which I nearly dropped out but I graduated...dear friends reading this, don't give up. I understand how may be termed failures but I say there is more to ur life than writing and failing exams.
Wow
Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by rukell(m): 10:21am On Mar 18, 2020
Always be cautious of the kind of things u say!
Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by tmonaco(m): 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
grin grin
Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by GboyegaD(m): 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
If only at that time she thought about many who strives to remain alive and tap from the fact that many for reasons unknown do not have access to a year of education. It is time parents learn to teach their wards that education although a pathway to success, is not the only way to success in life. May her soul find forgiveness and peace with her maker.
Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by GboyegaD(m): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

Why not attend a Polytechnic or College of Education in the mean time. You could attempt Direct Entry afterwards to get into the University.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Guys Who Claims Not To Spend On Girls / Why Do Men Usually Have Erections Just Before Dawn? / This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.