Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband (7881 Views)

Hard Drugs And Money Found In Ogun Hotel By Police During Raid / Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) / A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by gouken2: 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
Marital infidelity among women which was a rare phenomenon in the olden day has apparently become common place today in the Nigerian society among our modern women.

The woman in question happens to have been seeing the man for a while. They been having extra marital affairs for a very long time according to social media reports.

The husband of the woman has been hearing rumours of his wife’s misconduct, but he never believed until he caught them after acting on a tip-off.

On that fateful day as usual his wife and her lover, went to their normal rendezvous which was a particular hotel (name withheld) to have sexual intercourse.

The husband who was already alert, got a call from his informant, he bursted into the hotel and caught his pregnant wife with another man in the very act.

The husband took pictures and recorded some videos which he started posting on social media.

https://news.phxfeeds.com/share?docId=5536050396669606739&source=phx

Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by 2ndchance44: 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
O boy!
Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by paulsibility(m): 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
I will be back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by GOFRONT(m): 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
The media says that corona virus is coming and everyone panics, But the bible says that Jesus is coming and no one cares..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
thats probably the BABY DADDY!!!

8 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by Totilopussylick(m): 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
Old story
Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
Do they do antenatal checks in the hotel?
Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by Lekison(m): 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
the man wanted to top it naw.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by Goldencheese(m): 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
cry cry
Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
gouken2:
Marital infidelity among women which was a rare phenomenon in the olden day has apparently become common place today in the Nigerian society among our modern women.

The woman in question happens to have been seeing the man for a while. They been having extra marital affairs for a very long time according to social media reports.

The husband of the woman has been hearing rumours of his wife’s misconduct, but he never believed until he caught them after acting on a tip-off.

On that fateful day as usual his wife and her lover, went to their normal rendezvous which was a particular hotel (name withheld) to have sexual intercourse.

The husband who was already alert, got a call from his informant, he bursted into the hotel and caught his pregnant wife with another man in the very act.

The husband took pictures and recorded some videos which he started posting on social media.

Please guys I'm urgently looking for a small loan of 15k to complete payment for some goods. I've tried most of the loan apps but I have an issue with my bvn number that apparently requires me to bring an affidavit and police report to rectify. Then I've also tried sites like renmoney but you need a salary account to be eligible. Please help me out. I'm willing to provide every form of identity I have (including social media accounts) and also interest upon payback (at the end of the month). Anyone willing to assist me, please this is my number 08054271376. Im a recent graduate and I'm into mobile phones business. Plus I still get a monthly stipend from my parents so I'm sure to payback at month end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by sapientia(m): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
This one touch me.

Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by ValCon888: 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
The man should go for thanksgiving.
She has released him from the shackles of the bondage called marriage.

2 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by MRV101(m): 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
Probably the real father to the unborn child.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by yomi007k(m): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hmmm...i met a lady trying to get an abortion.

She told me the baby is from a one night stand and not for the man she plans to marry.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by Humphrizy(m): 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
There is nothing wey Musa no go hear or watch on the Television...which kin stuff be dx?
Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
Trust no one
May God help us
Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
Even the man knacking a pregnant woman should be a mental person. Like wtf shocked??

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by gulfer: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
OP, be careful and stop using Kenya to spread nonsense about Nigeria and our women angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by Sokosuji: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
Old pictures

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
The media says that corona virus is coming and everyone panics, But the bible says that Jesus is coming and no one cares..

Should we now fry beans

Shift gofront
Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by OGwales(m): 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
Knacking gone wrong...
Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by pek(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
Very very old gist. Op, try harder.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by 6digitscomrade: 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
salvation is personal not corona
Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by CHARLOE(m): 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
[quote author=GOFRONT post=87556590]The media says that corona virus is coming and everyone panics, But the bible says that Jesus is coming and no one cares..[/quote
Cos they've been waiting for 2000yrs, but corona is here already!
Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
Tufiakwa!
Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by ronyman(m): 11:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
Why she de cry?
And you wey dey sleep with another man wife.... Hmm!
Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by Xisnin(m): 12:48am On Mar 19, 2020
GOFRONT:
Why should anyone care about myths and lies?
Even the most ardent believers fear armed robber more than the wrath of god.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by Xisnin(m): 12:49am On Mar 19, 2020
Fake news, fake picture, fake blogger.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by DenreleDave(m): 3:18am On Mar 19, 2020
gouken2:

OK.. Osalobua
Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by Passionate888: 6:54am On Mar 19, 2020
That picture na like 3 years old na.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by Wasky101: 7:05am On Mar 19, 2020
This one no get belle, nah normal naija babe stomach

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) / Picture Of Would Be Boko Haram Suicide Bomber (warning Disturbing Image) / Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.