Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Ezeigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu Makes 1st International Flight From Enugu Int. Airport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ezeigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu Makes 1st International Flight From Enugu Int. Airport (2011 Views)

First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August / Things You Should Have Before Boarding An International Flight / Pictures Of Enugu Int. Airport New Runway Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ezeigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu Makes 1st International Flight From Enugu Int. Airport by sunnybobo4: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2010
He was evacuated from the Akanu Ibiam International Airport Enugu at 1.52 p.m to United Kingdom by Flight Ambulance International of Germany hired by Anambra State Government. The flight is said to be the first international aircraft to move from the airport which was recently granted an international status by the Federal Government.

Four officials of the Nigerian Immigration Service were at the airport to stamp Ojukwu’s international passport; that of his wife, Bianca; and his Chief of Staff, Prince Jonathan Bob Onyema, who accompanied him on the medical trip.

The ex-Biafran leader is to be treated at a yet to be identified hospital in London which is said to have good facilities for effective treatment of stroke.

He departed the UNTH in an Enugu State Emergency Management Response Team ambulance at 10.55 a.m after spending five days at the Intensive Care Unit unconscious and arrived the Akanu Ibiam International Airport at 11.40 a.m.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/12/ojukwu-airlifted-in-a-german-air-ambulance/
Re: Ezeigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu Makes 1st International Flight From Enugu Int. Airport by omongbatib: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2010
Ojukwu is just too much. What a coincidence. A sign he will be the first to return in it too.
Re: Ezeigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu Makes 1st International Flight From Enugu Int. Airport by OchiAgha2(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2010
This is welcomed new. With all this sadness, we can say one good thing. Ojukwu flew out of our very own international airport. Let this be the beginning of something new.
Re: Ezeigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu Makes 1st International Flight From Enugu Int. Airport by MrChyz: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2010
I must fly in that airport for sho! cheesy
Re: Ezeigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu Makes 1st International Flight From Enugu Int. Airport by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2010
Eyah, which airport would be bringing him back alive or in a casket? Lagos or Enugu?
Re: Ezeigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu Makes 1st International Flight From Enugu Int. Airport by bkbabe97y(m): 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2010
The first man to fly thru that airport was Comatose, Half-dead, in a Vegetative state and couldnt even recall his own name; to talk less of the fact that he was once a egocentric, megalomaniac warlord. . . . . and thats cause for celebration?!?!

When all sorts of ill-luck start visiting that airport in the forms of planes crashing, please, do not come here blaming the Yorubas!
Re: Ezeigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu Makes 1st International Flight From Enugu Int. Airport by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2010
Can you guys stop this tribal rubbish?
Re: Ezeigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu Makes 1st International Flight From Enugu Int. Airport by aljharem2: 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

Can you guys stop this tribal rubbish?

thank you

why are this people like this undecided undecided

i use to be very tribal about northerners until it started affecting my personal life,,,,,,i started hated my igbo brother before but i just thought,,,,,why should i hate undecided undecided undecided  there is more to life than that smiley

live positive,,,,stop hating and love each other smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ezeigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu Makes 1st International Flight From Enugu Int. Airport by mukina2: 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2010
THis one's clean again.
una nor go tire haba.
if anyone derails it i'll just lock it
Re: Ezeigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu Makes 1st International Flight From Enugu Int. Airport by olaolabiy: 12:17am On Dec 25, 2010
mukina2:

THis one's clean again.
una nor go tire haba.

Your patience is incredible.

You dey try oo. I salute ya.
Re: Ezeigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu Makes 1st International Flight From Enugu Int. Airport by omongbatib: 1:57am On Dec 25, 2010
Mukina2

How can you truly say this is clean when bkbae97y's unsavoury comment is left? Please put that in the trash can too.

mukina2:

THis one's clean again.
una nor go tire haba.

bk.babe97y:

The first man to fly thru that airport was Comatose, Half-dead, in a Vegetative state and couldnt even recall his own name; to talk less of the fact that he was once a egocentric, megalomaniac warlord. . . . . and thats cause for celebration?!?!

When all sorts of ill-luck start visiting that airport in the forms of planes crashing, please, do not come here blaming the Yorubas!
Re: Ezeigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu Makes 1st International Flight From Enugu Int. Airport by udezue(m): 2:29am On Dec 25, 2010
Ileke return to sender
Re: Ezeigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu Makes 1st International Flight From Enugu Int. Airport by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 25, 2010
udezue:

Ileke return to sender

You cant return a christmas gift. duh
Re: Ezeigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu Makes 1st International Flight From Enugu Int. Airport by Obiagu1(m): 3:09am On Dec 25, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Eyah, which airport would be bringing him back alive or in a casket? Lagos or Enugu?

The same question will be asked about you. Which airport will bring you back alive or in a casket from the US? Lagos or Abuja?
Re: Ezeigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu Makes 1st International Flight From Enugu Int. Airport by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 25, 2010
Obiagu1:

The same question will be asked about you. Which airport will bring you back alive or in a casket from the US? Lagos or Abuja?

Certainly Lagos duh. wetin dem go take my body to Abuja for?
Re: Ezeigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu Makes 1st International Flight From Enugu Int. Airport by omongbatib: 3:15am On Dec 25, 2010
Obiagu1:

She is already half dead, with Mr B gone.
Re: Ezeigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu Makes 1st International Flight From Enugu Int. Airport by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 25, 2010
mu he he cheesy
Re: Ezeigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu Makes 1st International Flight From Enugu Int. Airport by Obiagu1(m): 3:18am On Dec 25, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Certainly Lagos duh. wetin dem go take my body to Abuja for?

It's good that you've decided, then get ready for it.
Re: Ezeigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu Makes 1st International Flight From Enugu Int. Airport by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 25, 2010
Obiagu1:

It's good that you've decided, then get ready for it.

Have you also decided? If Enugu Int'l airport doesnt crumble by . . . .only Your God can decide.
All we need is the SE area boys to start kidnapping again. Hope say dem no kidnap Ojukwu's body cheesy
Re: Ezeigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu Makes 1st International Flight From Enugu Int. Airport by omongbatib: 3:29am On Dec 25, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Have you also decided? If Enugu Int'l airport doesnt crumble by . . . .only Your God can decide.
All we need is the SE area boys to start kidnapping again. Hope say dem no kidnap Ojukwu's body cheesy

Area boys kidnap in Igboland (but also in Yorubaland), pastors kidnap in Yorubaland (and only in Yorubaland). I wonder which is worse
Re: Ezeigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu Makes 1st International Flight From Enugu Int. Airport by jaygetta(m): 3:31am On Dec 25, 2010
Una no go take laugh kill me o! I luff Ileke-Idi. She has a sense of humor. Make una no take am serious. Na play she dey play na.
Re: Ezeigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu Makes 1st International Flight From Enugu Int. Airport by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 25, 2010
jaygetta:

Una no go take laugh kill me o! I luff Ileke-Idi. She has a sense of humor. Make una no take am serious. Na play she dey play na.

No mind am. grin
Re: Ezeigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu Makes 1st International Flight From Enugu Int. Airport by jaygetta(m): 3:34am On Dec 25, 2010
Iwo naa ye wa wahala wan now,
Re: Ezeigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu Makes 1st International Flight From Enugu Int. Airport by omongbatib: 3:35am On Dec 25, 2010
jaygetta:

And who is not playing? You see ma face say I de fex?
Re: Ezeigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu Makes 1st International Flight From Enugu Int. Airport by jaygetta(m): 8:21am On Dec 25, 2010
Ah, No vex o! I no wan chop slap early Christmas morning o! 'Shun sir! I throway salute!
Re: Ezeigbo Odumegwu Ojukwu Makes 1st International Flight From Enugu Int. Airport by mukina2: 11:32am On Dec 25, 2010
omongbatib:

She is already half dead, with Mr B gone.
how can someone make reference to the brutal death of a 21 year old to make a point.
you are totally gone angry

(1)

Urgent Uk Visa Extension Advice / How Can I Make This Winter Vacation To UK With A Tight Budget Of 400k / Pitiable Condition Of Onne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.